picture of gym leaders
i really like it bro im so using it Smile
[Image: f.jpg]

link that i sent u
[Image: %5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-a...a0c46a.jpg]
"We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are knights."

Too much fist pumped pose oppa.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-02-01, 01:51 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Too much fist pumped pose oppa.

well maybe she was just at a rave o.O
[Image: sigtest.png]
Draw some monsters and post em here
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Ro...e-art-only
Sooo...much...GIRLS!!
Just clarifying, I called you oppa (King), you are older than me right?? I'm 12.
Not bad O
[Image: image]
nice pictures. keep up the good work
thanks uncle Smile
and thanks re-born

Why so many girls?
(2012-02-01, 11:49 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Why so many girls?
lol because i luv girlz [Image: tongue.gif]
true reason: because i'm starting with the 4 gym leaders girlz, and then switch to do the other 4 guys gym leaders
and also the pictures of girlz take more time then the guys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this picture is what i have so far, i'm getting there
[Image: f.JPG]

Flames needs some work, and you could give the belt more detail, also i think rock didnt like the left hand pose?

perhaps put that hand on the hip?

-edit-
oh to clarify i mean her right hand.
[Image: sigtest.png]
Draw some monsters and post em here
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Ro...e-art-only
(2012-02-02, 03:20 PM)Silenos Wrote: Flames needs some work, and you could give the belt more detail, also i think rock didnt like the left hand pose?

perhaps put that hand on the hip?

-edit-
oh to clarify i mean her right hand.
hmmm i'll see what i can do

I think I've seen these somewhere on the net before. IF not then they certainly look familiar. Anyways I don't really think they are that good. There seems to be something missing about them. The only how I could tell that these trainers were from Pokemon would be if they had a pokeball in their hand. Which they don't so can you see what I mean o.o?
(2012-02-05, 07:34 PM)Conker Wrote: I think I've seen these somewhere on the net before. IF not then they certainly look familiar. Anyways I don't really think they are that good. There seems to be something missing about them. The only how I could tell that these trainers were from Pokemon would be if they had a pokeball in their hand. Which they don't so can you see what I mean o.o?
Well, this game isn't Pokemon so we can't do anything with Pokeballs in the hand.

King: Great enthusiasm, but try to do it in high quality PNG and maybe sharpen it in Photoshop. Some of these are very blurry.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
(2012-02-05, 07:44 PM)Shoshinryu Wrote:
(2012-02-05, 07:34 PM)Conker Wrote: I think I've seen these somewhere on the net before. IF not then they certainly look familiar. Anyways I don't really think they are that good. There seems to be something missing about them. The only how I could tell that these trainers were from Pokemon would be if they had a pokeball in their hand. Which they don't so can you see what I mean o.o?
Well, this game isn't Pokemon so we can't do anything with Pokeballs in the hand.

King: Great enthusiasm, but try to do it in high quality PNG and maybe sharpen it in Photoshop. Some of these are very blurry.
Haha I suppose your right. The thought totally slipped my mind concerning this site and Pokemon haha. Well I suppose I can Redo my Criticism.

They need to be higher quality. From what I've seen the monster graphics on this game are smooth, Textured correctly (Though not to the most Up to Date quality but you can tell work has been put into them.) But your gym leaders look they they were drawn, Scanned, and colored through a web editor. That just won't do. Put a little more Contrast and texture in them, The clothing and accessories are good but tne characters themselves and the coloring just looks so dang plain. x.x
~Prepare for a Stardust Revolution~