Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
monster descriptions
hey guys i thought it would be cool to give each mon a discription or detail about them which ever way you say here im just going to do ten of them [Image: 1-Arctle.png]
Arctle this ancient turtle has adapted to there harsh Artic surroundings making it survive [Image: 2-Jolteta.png]
Jolteta this monster has grown around power plants feeding off the power suplies with in [Image: 3-Drakosukus.png]
Drakos these ancient crocodiles is over 1000 years old it has lived at the bottom of canyons[Image: 4-Chlorotops.png]
Chlorotps this monster has survived a long time feeding off of rich nutrient plants [Image: 5-Odonasma.png]
Odonamsa this dragonfly has been corrupted with dark magic which then killed it and brought it back to life
[Image: 6-Submakarb.png]
Submakarb this metal infused shark has been surviving by feeding off of iron and metal boats[Image: 7-Tempteras.png]
Tempteras this ancient dragon controls fast moving storms causing devastation from where it is[Image: 8-Hyreigna.png]
Hyreigna this monster is able to control temperature thus making it fire and ice elements[Image: 9-Korrosvat.png]
Korrosvat this chemically infused bat seems to decay every thing around it[Image: 10-Augurix.png]
Augurix this ancient bird is a part of a trio it is known to bring rain over head

Here is what i did i hope you guys like this and Cef if you can get this in the game i will be more then proud to make one for every monBig Grin
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
I think this is a really nice idea. I myself have tought up descriptions for multiple monsters that I created,
just a short thing I came up for one of my latest monsters:

[Image: 1248-Grinerpillar.png]
Grinerpillar - This Larvae evolved to look like a poisonous Caterpillar to avoid being eaten. If that's not enough to scare off enemies, it's lower mouthpart has a camouflage of a really sharp set of teeth, making it always appear to have a grin.

[Image: 1249-Waspache.png]
Waspache - The female Grinerpillar evolves into a flying venomous wasp. It's light body allows her to scout while her twin abdomen, enables quick and various arial attacks. She hunts around one or more male's nest of her choosing, to provide food for their infants.

[Image: 1250-Waspsenal.png]

Waspsenal - The male Grinerpillar evolves into a slow, walking, venomous tank with numerous weapons and tools which he also uses to build a fortess like nest to attract females. Stronger the fortress, the more females it attracts, because while they hunt, he protects the eggs alone.

So yeah, I don't think it's a bad idea, it can give some character to certain monsters, altough it might give up the freedom to everyone have his/her own idea about how certain monsters are.
i agree with you robert here are some more descrpitoins guys [Image: 11-Anglare.png]
Anglare this agressive carnivore uses its lure to hunt its prey it lives at the bottom of oceans[Image: 12-Cragantula.png]
Cragantula these spiders lived there entire life near lava they hunt unwary prey who decied to climb
into there territory[Image: 13-Gigerath.png]
Gigarath this monster has came from space they are vey fast and use to less gravity they also drool acid[Image: 14-Mastice.png]
Mastice this mammoth has survived in the deep arctic the chunks of ice on it back absorb solar radiation [Image: 15-Jaghoul.png]
Jaghoul Jaghoul protects its territory deep in the jungle it is said to live to the age of 1000[Image: 16-Arbogon.png]
Arbogon this dragon resembles a tree it is very difficult for an inexcprinced hunters to find it it is also said to be very wise[Image: 17-Grythin.png]
Grythin this metal bird can fly very high it has super sensitive sight able to see prey from far away[Image: 18-Vesuverex.png]
Vesuverex this dinosaur was created due to a volcano exploding thus given it the abillity to breath lava[Image: 19-Korrodo.png]
Korrodo this corrosive dragon melts what ever it walks on it live in pools of acid or sludge[Image: 20-Goritaur.png]
Goritaur this tough monster is very hard to fight it tends to pick up heavy objects and hurls them to there opponets[Image: 21-Vydral.png]
Vydral this hydra  is born from storms themselves if there head is cut off in battle that head will grow into a new Vydral[Image: 22-Gigoliath.png]
Gigolith this very intelligent golem can sense when  someone or something is coming it uses its psychic powers to camouflage itself
no gif avvys plz
I think this is a great idea! It could even be used for a contest, come up with the best description/back story for a monster.
OK guys here are some more monsters i hope you enjoy[Image: 23-Aturion.png]
Aturion This horse is thought to live in a palace near the sun some have even seen it running through the sky[Image: 24-Grasilisk.png]
Graslisk this water grass monster is said to have turn its foes into tall grass by breathing on them[Image: 25-Ugoyle.png]
Ugoyle this dragon is seen only at night they love to feed of the blood of there prey thus giving them strength[Image: 26-Aurorile.png]
Aurorile this dragon get its power from the aurora borealis  thus giving it the strength to create auroras when it fly's by it also has been said to create massive glaciers when it attacks
[Image: 27-Orogond.png]
Orogond Orogond lives in a volcano waiting for a powerful monster trainer to battle it it controls the lava around itself[Image: 28-Erdegon.png]
Erdegon this dragon erodes the ground making canyons for its dens they are huge and use there heads to dig[Image: 29-Serperor.png]
Serperor this dragon is a result of testing high power psychic waves on saphires when a monster got combined with it thus creatiing Serperor
[Image: 30-Dracorpio.png]
Dracorpio Dracorpio uses a varity of venom's to stun its pray it often feeds off of small mamals wandering the desert[Image: 31-Decesile.png]
Decesile this decaying dragon is often mislooked at as a dead corpse in fact it uses strong necromancy to control an army of ghosts[Image: 32-Sarcuda.png]
Sarcuda is deep water fish it loves to eat whales as they can feed there huge appetite

oh yeah and if you want to make your own descriptions your more then welcome to
no gif avvys plz
I have decided to post some ideas of my own.
I won't use pictures though, that way shadowanime is able to update the original post.

Then here we go :

Ancients :

Aurorile : It's said to be the ultimate beast and absolut ruler of the heights and it's colds.It's white scales are prove of it's divinity.

Vesuverex : With it's impressiv might it's said the be the ruler of depths and the heats within.It's fearsome looks only reflect it's fearsome might.

Decesile : The corpse of a dragon which died Aeons past.With it's soul so full of wrath, it refuses to let go and instead hunts down everyone who was unfortunate enough to encounter it.What killed it or what enraged his soul may never be known

Prysma : An ancient being of light.It's Prismatic wings are said to split the light, leaving a rainbow wherever it flies.It's said that those who encounter it, are blessed with great fortune.

Korrodo : This dragon's heart was filled with poison.Because of this posion the dragon fell into a deep slumber,lasting for aeons.When it's slumber got interrupted by the egoistic traits of a man,which was trying to claim it's power,the poision dwelling inside got released and corrupted everything arround it.Ever since the dragon awoke it is spreading it's venom all over the world. Some say it's doing it out of vengeance, other think he is punishing humans for their selfishness, and others think he simply is the harbinger of the end.

Grythin : This old bird has adapted to the harsh weather over all those years.Paved in metall he can survive the harsh conditions and is able to swoop down at foes at incredible speeds.

Chromaul : This old dragon adapted to the harsch weather conditions over many years, by covering it's scales with metalls.Thus his horn is able to penetrate anything and he can crunch anything with it's strong jaws.

Submarkab: This old Shark adapted to the harsh weather conditions over many years, by infusing it's sheds with metall.It's fins are like razors able to slice through anything.

Arbogorn : The Deity of Autumn, with it's scales mimicing the falling leaves of autumn, it can move freely through the woods. It punishes those who defile his forest. It's said that it's roar is so fearsome that the leaves got scared and "fled" from the trees and thus announcing the begin of autumn.

Legendaries :

Divawn : One of the 3 "Guardians of Light" said to rule the rising sun, as described in an old poem "Divawn, with it's bright flames, it's sets the skies ablaze...."

Dragonoon : One of the 3 "Guardians of Light" said to rule the high standing sun, as described in an old poem "...Dragonoon, with it's brilliant light, it orders the start and end of days..."

Duskami : One of the 3 "Guardians of Light" said to rule the setting sun, as described in an old poem "...Duskami, with it's dazzling waters, let's the lights erase...."

Nighteos : The counterpart and sometimes also referred as the leader of the 3 Guardians. Is the total ruler of night and darkness within.As described in an old poem "... But be wary of Nighteos, which spreads the dark under moon's grace."

Solord : One of the 3 astral beings. Said to be ruler over the sun itself.Described in an ancient lullaby "Solord the glorious being, giving us power with it's guiding light..."

Lunardian : One of the 3 astral beings.Said to be the ruler over the moon itself.Described in an ancient lullaby "...Lunardian the vanquisher of day, putting our mind at ease, while it brings the night..."

Alaclipse : One of the 3 astral beings.Said to rule over the state of eclipse.Descibed in an ancient lullaby "...Alaclipse, sealing evil away and ending the darkest day, with it's magnificent might."

Kelvice : This fabled Dragon is said to bring the Winter wherever it appears.It's terrible roar alone is enough, to let the skies tremble with fear.

Meteoid : This fabled Dragon is said to bring the Summer wherever it appears.It's fearsome glare is enough, to make the ground shake and volcanos erupt.

I will add some more if i get any good ideas.
Feel free to add parts or take the whole descriptions into the real post.
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
here are some more guys thankyou galliant
[Image: 33-Chromaul.png]
Chromaul this dragon is said to have an undescructable hide it is also said that it got that armor by running into a star[Image: 34-Wargile.png]
Wargile this dragon has been said to have created the first fighting techniques it is always making new ones every day[Image: 35-Stromeleon.png]
Stromeloen Stromeleon is said to have caused a great storm that flooded the planet for 200 years it is also surrounded by a hurricane[Image: 36-Cielon.png]
Cilon Cilon is said to be the orginal ancestor of the birds themselves[Image: 37-Albinus.png]
Albinus this dragon is coated with a fur that can heal any aliments though it will guard it with its life[Image: 38-Prysma.png]
Prysama Prysama is a dragon that poeple name there kids after since Prysama saved the world from Descile's undead army 1000 years ago[Image: 39-Hissoil.png]
Hissoil this little snake hides under ground until it can grow big engough the feather on top of its head is used to intimidate its foes[Image: 40-Pythamp.png]
Pythamp for some reason when Hissoil evolved it gained lighting abilities the bite is said to stun grown men[Image: 41-Terracoil.png]
Terracoil this snake is said to be 50 feet long it often attacks big prey by frying them with the electricity it creates
no gif avvys plz
okay guys here are some more[Image: 42-Chikiddie.png]
Chickiddie this bird has a shell that had been part of its skull it is competive with its sibilings knocking there eggs out of the nest[Image: 43-Hawkite.png]
Hawkite Hawkite skull top has hardened it uses it to bash through tough granite rock to make a little nest for itself when it evoles[Image: 44-Reagle.png]
Reagle Reagles royal appearance make it fly majestically through the sky some say its a master of areal combat [Image: 45-Dracby.png]
Dracby this monster has spent its entire life under ground and in deep water the crystal glow very bright in the dark and can be seen a half a mile away[Image: 46-Seagon.png]
Seagon has bones have gotten stronger thanks to it living deep underwater it uses it tail to move swiftly through the ocean[Image: 47-Bermudrac.png]
Bermudrac this dragon lives in the legendary cursed triangle of the sea it huge crystal emit high magnetic energy causing navagation to fail then it sinks the boats that it has trapped[Image: 48-Yokelby.png]
Yokelby Yokelby uses kungfu to protect itself its kungfu  is very unique thank to its long powerful legs it can also lift 500 pounds with them[Image: 49-Wallacuff.png]
Wallacuff Wallacufs punches are so fast that they start to catch fire it loves to smash tough objects like steel bars and doors it can kick a car 600ft[Image: 50-Gengharoo.png]
Gengharoo it had master the energy within it and Gengharoo has been able to control fire these punches go in flurries it seems when it punches it looks like mutpile meteors striking[Image: 865-Divawn.png]
Divawn One of the 3 "Guardians of Light" said to rule the rising sun, as described in an old poem "Divawn, with it's bright flames, it's sets the skies ablaze...."

[Image: 867-Dragonoon.png]
Dragnoon One of the 3 "Guardians of Light" said to rule the high standing sun, as described in an old poem "...Dragonoon, with it's brilliant light, it orders the start and end of days..."  [Image: 866-Duskami.png]
Duskami One of the 3 "Guardians of Light" said to rule the setting sun, as described in an old poem "...Duskami, with it's dazzling waters, let's the lights erase...." [Image: 868-Nightheos.png]
Nightheos
The counterpart and sometimes also referred as the leader of the 3 Guardians. Is the total ruler of night and darkness within.As described in an old poem "... But be wary of Nighteos, which spreads the dark under moon's grace."
these last four are form Galliant give a round of applause for him for these great descriptions
no gif avvys plz
i thought this thing was there in v1 but removed in v2 i dont remember though i may be wrong or was it the henrie's and gk's thread's monsters story line i forgot
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
okay guys here are some more mons for you [Image: 51-Bulkaff.png]
Bulkaff this bull has magical crystals that gleam in the dark they can cut through fog with this light[Image: 52-Rubbull.png]
Rubbull this monster can move heavy object with its massive horn its light can soothe the roughest crowds[Image: 53-Bistone.png]
Bistone this incredibly tough bull can rest the dark temptations around the world it spreads it light the cleanse the world from evil [Image: 54-Tiktik.png]
Tiktik a monster that was created by anceint humans Tiktik was originally purposed for farming[Image: 55-Tokroach.png]
Tikroach this metal bug was caused by Tiktik growing desires to break free of human influence[Image: 56-Klactipede.png]
Klactipede this tough bug can resist lava it feed on travelers stuck inside very deep caves
no gif avvys plz
hey guys here are some more mon descriptions for you on this Tuesday Impoz[Image: 57-Impoz.png]
this little guy loves to steal jewels and eat them it makes it more intelegent[Image: 58-Grezlin.png]
Grezlin Grezlin eats special gems to boost it psychic powers while also using them to steal opponents items from them[Image: 59-Zogre.png]

Zogre tosses its opponents with strong brainwaves it also uses it uses them to create powerful illusions which can kill other monsters[Image: 60-Alpacure.png]
Alpacure this monsters fur can be used to cure some poisoning by burning it it also can shine a gloden light to heal little wounds[Image: 61-Llamyth.png]
Llamyth the fire on Llamyths tail can definitely heal most wounds which is why farmers keep them on farms
no gif avvys plz
hey guys i got more monster descriptions for you sorry i had no time yesterday here they are [Image: 62-Kelblis.png]
Kelblis a laturn that holds Kelblis's flame is said to bring good luck and health for those who hold it[Image: 63-Gargravel.png]
Gargravel Gargravel is a defender of ancient cities it is really powerful it is hard to spot at night[Image: 64-Paraprano.png]
Parprano uses its head to bump out vehicles that are tough to move it also bashes rock to cause avalanches[Image: 65-Paralto.png]
Paralto its starts to strengthen itself by battling stronger monsters it may lose but it will learn from them[Image: 66-Paratone.png]
Paratone Paratone is a really strong fighter it uses its tough claws and makes holes in mountianto help people get through so it can eat them in the end
no gif avvys plz
haha good idea everyone write what they think and i may add good ones

good thread
(2014-10-08, 10:11 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: haha good idea everyone write what they think and i may add good ones

good thread

Any limitations on the length of the descriptions ?
Becaue i was trying to keep them short, just in case Smile
However if i don't have to, i'll do longer ones.

The Rekfast Club
(2014-10-08, 10:21 AM)Galliant Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 10:11 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: haha good idea everyone write what they think and i may add good ones

good thread

nope no lenght limit Smile
Vesuverex: Said to be the ender of the Cretaceous period, vesuverex's roars are said to be the cause of volcanic eruptions. its blood is magma, which keeps its body at a steady temperature of 30,000 celsius.

Aurorile:The king of ice, aurorile is said to be in a 500 year slumber at the bottom of a frozen cave. Its breath is said to be the cause of the frozen ground around its body.

Vydral:Vydral is a beast normally heard of in old folklore tales, said to be a beast that lives in swamps with pH levels of 2 or lower. It secretes a poisonous goo that can melt diamond.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2014-10-08, 11:00 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 10:21 AM)Galliant Wrote:

good thread

nope no lenght limit Smile

That's sweet then i gonna work on longer ones Big Grin

The Rekfast Club
ok guys ive been ofline for a while and i wanted post some more stuff also if anyone can tell me if this sight give computers virues it would be helpful because igot a laptop a week ago and can work on this while at a place with free wifi so here they are[Image: 67-Ardaze.png]

Ardaze this armor plated monster can can super heat materials around it to help harden itself [Image: 68-Armight.png]

Armight Armight  hide is hard as steel since the materials it super heated were iron and coal mix making it a steel like alloy[Image: 69-Blazedillo.png]

Blazedillo this powerful monster use its extremly hard hide to block major explosives it loves to it hard metal which later end up in its hide
no gif avvys plz
hey guys heres another  daily fix  of mon descriptions [Image: 70-Ogetal.png]

Ogetal the mask on Ogetals head is the very pride of his life if it gets lost or damaged it will leave the colony and never come back due to shame[Image: 71-Goreld.png]

Goreld Goreld has past some trials to get to evolve this gives it the right to wield shields as gift of becoming a full member of the colony [Image: 72-Wogare.png]

Wogare only the strongest Goreld can become a Wogare these are the cheiften of the colony do to there wisdom in war and long time of protecting the colony
no gif avvys plz
keep posting guys good source
(2014-11-09, 12:09 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: keep posting guys good source

will do, it's just that my mind is currently full with other stuff :|
but as soon as i get a stroke of creativity i'll update it.

The Rekfast Club
(2014-11-09, 05:24 PM)Galliant Wrote:
(2014-11-09, 12:09 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: keep posting guys good source

will do, it's just that my mind is currently full with other stuff :|
but as soon as i get a stroke of creativity i'll update it.

sure there is time Big Grin
Yes a bit of story cant hurt
hey guys im back here are some more mons for you
[Image: 73-Biost.png]
Bioist
This monster was created in factory to clean up hazardous materials it eats all the materials up make it stronger
theses chemicals also make biosit glow in the dark making it easier to spot him at night

Biotan

[Image: 74-Biotain.png]

after eating too much toxic chemicals scientists need to modify biotist so that it could contain more hazardous wastes it can also keep intruders out by launching it spikes out since it has been modified it removes its waste through the hole at the top of its head

Zardion
[Image: 75-Zardion.png]
due to recent experimental chemicals it has mutated Biotan into Zardion these creatures are now often used as guards to protect the laboratories these dangerous creatures are full of zarduim  the experimental chemical that mutated them which is why this creatures name closely resembles the chemicals it was mutated from
no gif avvys plz
Hey Guys here is some more mon descriptions here for you
[Image: 76-Mantice.png]
Mantice this Artic bug lives in deep frozen Jungles these jungles are home to many unique species one of the rarest being Mantice it uses it claws to cut down frozen trees to make a home it can easily blend into its surrondings due to this Mantice can be deadly.

This is all I can do for now so i'll have more for you guys laterBig Grin
no gif avvys plz
I personally can think of short stories for my monster species, so I'm in favor of this. Especially short descriptions, about a half a paragraph or so.
Star 
wow i got this post today game monster can get story now Big Grin
Good ideas!
[font=Söhne, ui-sans-serif, system-ui, -apple-system, 'Segoe UI', Roboto, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Noto Sans', sans-serif, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, 'Apple Color Emoji', 'Segoe UI Emoji', 'Segoe UI Symbol', 'Noto Color Emoji']Looking for information about 5kfunds contact number? Check out reviews to learn more. If you have questions or need assistance, contact 5kfunds via their contact number. Get the insights you need for informed financial decisions.
[/font]
You know you have mastered the art of life when you refuse to be the one who points fingers