Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
lego vedio game animation
Star 
What do you guys think of this lego animation that I made?

[youtube]OFhw7yw4yIw[/youtube]
[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
one day monster power will conquer monstermmorpg and all the guilds in it!!!
Not bad , but i dont think this is the right place for posting such videos. maybe just keep it uploaded on Youtube. (:
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
I feel silly. Oh i silly i feel. You made me feel silly.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
Well there was a place for posting youtube videos and I wanted people to see it so I posted it there. I'm glad you liked it just to let you know I don't sound like bob in real life.
(2013-05-23, 07:25 AM)monster power Wrote: Well there was a place for posting youtube videos and I wanted people to see it so I posted it there. I'm glad you liked it just to let you know I don't sound like bob in real life.

Ha! I was wondering if that was your real voice. XD The animation is actually pretty good. If you make smaller changes and shoot more frames, you could improve your animation by a lot.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
The key is to set a place to take the photos (so you dont get shadows or different points of view, making the animation more real). Then you will get an almost perfect animation (adding more frames too).
One that isn't my real voice that is my stupid voice and two you are right but I took a few pictures each day, because I was at school and the camera kept running out of battery. I may make a few more animations because I have a mini lego city, that people say is really big thought and it is actually quite big and also I might make a series of these animations with different video games in each one.
(2013-05-26, 11:35 AM)monster power Wrote: One that isn't my real voice that is my stupid voice and two you are right but I took a few pictures each day, because I was at school and the camera kept running out of battery. I may make a few more animations because I have a mini lego city, that people say is really big thought and it is actually quite big and also I might make a series of these animations with different video games in each one.

That might actually be pretty good. (And the stupid voice is really entertaining for some reason. XD)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Thanks I want to make a series of this video game animation and each episode should hopefully be just as entertainingCool
you need more work but not bad for a starter
Thanks ce furkan but I only made this because I was board and wanted to make a animation hopfully my next animations will be much betterShy