Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
critic master and crit chance
i did not realize it until now but as i was checking the abillities of one of my monsters i saw that he got critic master which "increases the Monster's critical hit chance stat by 30%". Because i wasn't sure if this means the monster got a crit chance of 34% now or just something about 5,2% if you get additional 30% of the base 4%, i wanted to check it. I thought the crit chance is displayed in the battle interface below the accuracy and the evasion stat. But this crit stat is always displayed as 4% with or without critic master. It only changes when i use a hold item like critical weapon or i guess some pills or moves that insrease the stage or the crit stat.
So long story short i wanted to know if i got anything wrong or missed something that explains it, because i don't know that much about abillities or is it a bug?
wow you found a very serious bug. critic system was almost not working. fixed it

since even though you are new player and found a nice bug i will reward you with zenith monster full uv

send me a pm that includes your in game username and what you want
Omg lucky you c:
My thoughts for solution: critic master ability will gain an additional 30% boost to the 4%..  yeah basically it becomes 5.2% chance.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2013-02-18, 12:33 PM)fjkulit Wrote: Omg lucky you c:
My thoughts for solution: critic master ability will gain an additional 30% boost to the 4%..  yeah basically it becomes 5.2% chance.

yes fixed it. now it will display that way
Cefurkan i rried to make a way (just a small formula) to balance how crit works.. in fact; it has been ignored for quite some time now.. mind to check it out?
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-L...crit-works
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]