Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ch17175's Idea's Thread
I'm just gonna make this into my ideas thread, since i have so many
1.I've been realizing that there were times when i'd finish battling, go to the monster center, and not know if my monsters were healed unless I went into battle. I would suggest there being a health bar and an mp bar added to the monster team page, so that people don't end up repeatedly healing their monsters.
2.I like the fact that you can rebattle the gym trainers, but wouldn't it also be helpful to be able to rebattle the leaders too?

3.After You beat the 19 gyms, could there be like another region or something and each region holds half of the 1800 mons with another 19 gyms on the other side? Or maybe even more Regions With one key ancient at the end that you can only find in that region?
4.Instead Of having the starters have steadfast as their nature, why not have their nature matching to their stats or let the player shoose the nature of their starter?
5.To improve ur growth rate, why not have a rival or two that you fight after every gym battle with a little dialect to motivate you to fight more gyms?
6.If you run into a monster while you're in battle, why not have a run option in battle too?
7.Why not add a new class of mons that you can only get through meeting certain requirements? We could call them ethereals
8.We should add daily events which would have like one event daily for each day of the week like catching x mon with x or higher uvs, a tourney(fixed or untouched) or beating x trainer on x map x amount of times
9.We could implement minigames in the caves around the game that could consist of mining for special items that you maybe couldn't buy otherwise.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I 2nd that motion. the only way i know of to see our mons health besides battles, is when you pick an item to use outside battle.
Same here. 
I would love to have more information about the monsters hp,... outside battle. Smile
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Great idea ch! It would be a nice addition to the game!! a couple of extra bars would be very handy!
[Image: kwUVWaQ.png]

Special thanks to Prysma 2 for the artwork!
I like that ideaSmile +1
Yea thats neat
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I love to see that happen...+1 to new regionCool
Hi,
+ Being able to see my monsters' HP and MP in My Team interface would be really helpful. Also, it'd be even better if we can see our monsters' hp and mp in our owned monster list so that we know when to click back to heal the monster or just go straight to the game page and move on ^.^.

+ Being able to re-fight the gym leaders is a good thing also, for gold and experience :3.

+ As for the new map, um, well more places to move around is always better ^.^
hmmmm i like the ideas support
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
It could be nice if there were rivals like Red but until that happens... Confused
Look at me now kid.
I'll add that to my list of ideas, great thinking linkSmile
Having a rival would be a bad idea...it would be like pokemoncraft when u had to face ur rival in certain places.
Oh, I guess you're right...it could be optionalBig Grin
Yeah.
Yep. Still thinking of ideas even as we speak.
Keep writing them downBig Grin
Bro... you can see the monsters health by clicking on "My Items" and choosing a potion if you dont want to use it just go to the Game Page....
Look at me now kid.
(2013-11-26, 05:06 PM)iLink Wrote: Bro... you can see the monsters health by clicking on "My Items" and choosing a potion if you dont want to use it just go to the Game Page....

And why do that when there could be an easier option that u could click on from the main page? And this problems already been addressed...
You still got my support chCool
great idea's ch! Big Grin
Thanks omSmile
Nice ideas Ch Smile An actual story line would be awesome but take a while to get right; then again, that's what this community is here for - to get it right Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Good point thats why i was thinking that it could be another thing implemented into v3Big Grin
(2013-11-10, 12:14 PM)ch17175 Wrote: I'll add that to my list of ideas, great thinking linkSmile

Thanks Idea

(2013-11-26, 05:13 PM)ch17175 Wrote:
(2013-11-26, 05:06 PM)iLink Wrote: Bro... you can see the monsters health by clicking on "My Items" and choosing a potion if you dont want to use it just go to the Game Page....

And why do that when there could be an easier option that u could click on from the main page? And this problems already been addressed...

So it's for time saving? Cool ch

Hmm... there should be a single player option if you're lagging or you got a bad connection
Look at me now kid.
And having another generation with new starters and stuff when you reach a region would be awsume
Look at me now kid.
I already have that, check Wink
bump.