Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
(2012-07-28, 03:58 AM)fjkulit Wrote: henire join aveium union instead lol. <3
[question, is this allowed?]
What's an Aveium Union? XD I like the idea that this 'guild' has. There are tiers of failure, of which I belong on the bottom. To be honest, I'm probably a detriment to a truly competitive PvP guild. x'3 But by the same token, once I know what I'm doing, it'd be neat to have an apprentice.
henrie T-T
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union

link Big Grin
i want you to be in this =D
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
I'mma cheat and be in both. |D I do want to learn to PvP, and that's pretty involved. The other guild has mission-based silliness and looks like it caters to lower leveled players. ...And monster nature hunting. It'll help the PvP I'm sure. Tongue
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
You shouldn't recruit on others threads..
FJ: can you not post any think like that in my team thread again thank you.

Henrie : well you could of joined but you are in that other one so dose not matter.
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
(2012-07-28, 03:44 AM)zacherymatthews Wrote: only 3 members....blehh,i shall help recruit^^
Zach what are you doing? You don't help other teams with recruitment.
well seams as there are no one joining....

I have came to a choose to close down this guild, most of the people are in a guild all ready and it is hard to recruit members.

so i am closing this..
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
Sad to see it go.
guess this should be closed cuz spitsy and cope both inactive
From Soul Evolution to Zerox... perhaps we let them know first before locking? Because it's just rude to just lock up someone's work without permission...
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
(2012-08-24, 02:58 PM)Ramza_X Wrote: From Soul Evolution to Zerox... perhaps we let them know first before locking? Because it's just rude to just lock up someone's work without permission...
i am not saying any mod to close it just posted so that spitsy or cope read that and think of closing it since they are not active and its dead completely though same with oulaw and akatslowi atm and maybe same gonna happen to path of destruction
people got life to handle, btw me and danny are very active so it would take long for clan to be inactive
Spitsy and cope joined CFP

Tongue