Zenith Walls: Set-Ups and More
ZENITH WALLS
hi there.

Contents
I. Introduction
II. Zenith Wall Monsters Listings
III. Basic Wall Set-Up
IV. Zenith Wall Monsters In Detail

The zenith monster is known for having some of the best wall monsters in the game. If you don't know what a wall monster is, it is basically a monster who has HIGH Defense and Special Defense stats and in addition, should have a decent HP stat. This thread will aim on Zenith monster walls ONLY, how to use them and set them up, and the big question: Which Zenith monster is the best wall of its class?

Notes: Move Descriptions have been edited, but still describe the same effects.

This guide is not complete yet. Sowwy.

Zenith Wall Monsters Listings

1. Yetee
2. Lunarikon
3. Plagubonic
4. Talight
5. Iitiyel
6. Auramus
7. Helion

Basic Wall Set-Up

Training Points: Training Points should be distributed to only the HP, Defense, or Special Defense stats. The reason is because walls aren't supposed to exceed in Attack or Special Attack stats and spending training points in the speed stat is pointless.

Nature: Profound, Blockhead, Wise, Impenetrable, Discreet, Debonair, Endurable, Secluded, Sedate, etc.

Natures should be boosting the Defense and Special Defense stats. Boost in HP stat is nice, too.

Unique Values: Unique Values should be 30+ in HP, Defense and Special Defense stats. 

Move Set-Up: Accuracy Lowering Move + Status Move, Defense/Special Defense Increase + Status Move OR Opposing Monster Stat Decrease + Status Move, Healing Move, Status Move.

Abilities: Cautious, Slow Tough, Expert Regenerator,  Perfect Body, Radiation, Camouflage.

Items: An orb should be attached. MP Max should be used after finishing Move Set-Up. Do not attach an accuracy increase item as it is not needed despite the low accuracy rate.

YETEE

[Image: 263-Yetee.png]

Yetee is one of the widely known Zeniths. Yetee has solid Defense and Special Defense stats, as well as a move set that has many wall moves, making it a versatile wall.

Item To Attach: Ice Orb

Moves:

Lethal Blow - MP: 15
Randomly inflicts a status problem on the enemy. 20% chance to make the enemy Poison.

Recoil Strike - MP: 15
This move increases the monster's Defense stat by 1 stage. 85% chance to make the enemy Burn.

Radiance - MP: 15
This move decreases the enemy's Accuracy stat by 2 stages. 18% chance to make the enemy Poison.

Frozen Icicle - MP: 10
99% chance to make the enemy Burn.
20% chance to make the enemy Poison.

Yetee VS. Lunarikon - Yetee has better Defense and Special Defense stats. Yetee has more status infliction moves for faster killing. +1 for Yetee.
Yetee VS. Plagubonic - Plagubonic has higher Defense and Special Defense stats than Yetee. If both monsters had a MP battle, Plagubonic would win. Plagubonic has better moves. +1 for Plagubonic.
Yetee VS. Talight - Yetee would win in a MP battle. Yetee has higher Defense and Special Defense stats than Talight. +1 for Yetee.
Yetee VS. Iitiyel - Yetee would win in a MP battle. Yetee's moves are also better. +1 for Yetee.
Yetee VS. Auramus - Auramus would win in a MP battle. Auramus has two Healing moves and combined with an orb, would take a long time to kill. +1 for Auramus.
Yetee VS. Helion - Yetee's moves have higher status infliction percentages. +1 for Yetee.
Overall Score: 9.5/10 - Yetee is perfect if you're looking for a wall. Its advantages are it has many status moves and nice stats, but its disadvantages are it doesn't have a healing move. 

LUNARIKON

[Image: 369-Lunarikon.png]

Lunarikon is your Water-Type Zenith wall. Lunarikon's move set is filled with moves that decrease the enemy's stats, which is fun for everyone!

Item To Attach: Water Orb

Moves:

Liquid Defense - MP: 20
Randomly decreases 1 of the enemy's stats by 5 stages. This move decreases the enemy's Attack stat by 1 stage.

Recoil Strike - MP: 15
This move increases the monster's Defense stat by 1 stage. 85% chance to make the enemy Burn.

Shadow Eyes - MP: 10
40% chance to make the enemy Burn.
This move decreases the enemy's Accuracy stat by 1 stage.
21% chance to make the enemy Confuse.

Vile Power - MP: 12
68% chance to make the enemy Poison.
This move has a 10% chance of increasing all the user's stats by 1 stage.

Lunarikon VS. Yetee - Yetee has better Defense and Special Defense stats. It has has a variety of status moves for killing. +1 for Yetee.
Lunarikon VS. Plagubonic - Plagubonic wins in a MP battle. Plagubonic is capable of decreasing enemy's stats + increasing its own + healing. One of the reasons why Lunarikon is good is its Liquid Defense move. But Plagubonic can do what Liquid Defense does + extra effects. +1 for Plagubonic.
Lunarikon VS. Talight - Lunarikon wins in a MP battle. Lunarikon also has better status infliction moves. Talight is more of a accuracy decreaser wall. +1 for Lunarikon.
Lunarikon VS. Iitiyel - Same thing with Talight. +1 for Lunarikon.
Lunarikon VS. Auramus - Auramus blows with its healing moves and its status moves make it a valuable asset to any team. Sorry Lunarikon. +1 for Auramus.
Lunarikon VS. Helion - Lunarikon wins for its Liquid Defense move and its status moves. +1 for Lunarikon.
Overall Score: 7.5/10 - Lunarikon is great for beginning and can still be great for gameplay. It's not very versatile in PVP however.

PLAGUBONIC

[Image: 818-Plagubonic.png]

Plagubonic is one of the classic zeniths and walls of the game. Plagubonic comes with solid HP, Defense, and Special Defense stats. Its move set is also to be horrified of.

Item To Attach: Poison Orb or Dark Orb

Moves:

Table Turn - MP: 25
This move removes all positive and negative status changes from the enemy. 10% chance to make the enemy Cringe.
Randomly increases 2 of the user's stats by 1 stage. 20% chance to make the enemy Poison.

Inflammation - MP: 20
67% chance to make the enemy Burn.
10% chance to make the enemy Sleep.

Toxic Goo - MP: 15
This move decreases the enemy's Special Defense stat by 2 stages. This move decreases the enemy's Evasion stat by 1 stage. 
Randomly inflicts a status problem on the enemy. This move increases the monster's Speed stat by 1 stage.

Expel Affliction - MP: 15
This move decreases the enemy's Accuracy stat by 1 stage.
User recovers 30% of their maximum HP. 19% chance to make the enemy Cringe.
20% chance to make the enemy Bleeding.
Randomly increases 1 of the user's stats by 2 stages.

Plagubonic VS. Yetee - Plagubonic has better moves and lasts longer in an MP battle. Nuff said. +1 for Plagubonic.
Plagubonic VS. Lunarikon - Plagubonic's moves are better. +1 for Plagubonic.
Plagubonic VS. Talight - Plagubonic has Talight's specialty (accuracy decreasing) + more. +1 for Plagubonic.
Plagubonic VS. Iitiyel - Plagubonic drives Iitiyel to death in a MP battle. +1 for Plagubonic.
Plagubonic VS. Auramus - Auramus would be the toughest competition against Plagubonic. But Plagubonic stands tall. +1 for Plagubonic.
Plagubonic VS. Helion - Plagubonic beats Helion in every aspect besides MP. +1 for Plagubonic.
Overall Score: 10/10 - Plagubonic is simply the BEST!

TALIGHT

[Image: 857-Talight.png]

Talight is your Fire and Light kitty! (Is it even a kitty?)

Item To Attach: Fire Orb or Light Orb.

Moves:

Glow - MP: 10
This move increase the monster's Evasion stat by 1 stage.
This move decreases the enemy's Accuracy stat by 2 stages.

Frozen Icicles - MP: 10

This move decreases the enemy's Accuracy stat by 2 stages.
18% chance to make the enemy Poison.

Light Up - MP: 12
Randomly inflicts a status problem on the enemy. 20% chance to make the enemy Poison.

Talight VS. Yetee - Yetee stabs Talight with better moves and defenses. +1 for Yetee.
Talight VS. Lunarikon - Talight and Lunarikon, hmm, Talight's only meant to decrease accuracy, while Lunarikon can decrease stats and still do impressive status infliction. +1 for Lunarikon.
Talight VS. Plagubonic - Plagubonic is wonderful. +1 for Plagubonic.
Talight VS. Iitiyel - Talight has better moves, but Iitiyel has better stats. TIE!
Talight VS. Auramus - Auramus heals to the death of Talight. +1 for Auramus.
Talight VS. Helion - Talight and Helion have their own strengths and weaknesses, but they're still on the same level. TIE!
Overall Score: 7/10 - Talight is a one-purpose wall, something you should keep in mind.

IITIYEL

[Image: 1065-Iitiyel.png]

Iitiyel is one of your quieter walls.

Item To Attach: Psychic Orb or Steel Orb.

Moves:

This move decrease the enemy's Accuracy stat by 2 stages.
18% chance to make the enemy Poison.

Steel Pendulum - MP: 12
55% chance to make the enemy Confuse.

Kinesis - MP: 10
This move increases the monster's Evasion stat by 1 stage.
19% chance to make the enemy Poison.
This move increases the monster's Defense stat by 1 stage.

Dagger Claw - MP: 8
Randomly inflicts a status problem on the enemy. 68% chance to make the enemy Bleeding.

Iitiyel VS. Yetee - Iitiyel's flaw is MP. +1 for Yetee.
Iitiyel VS. Lunarikon - Iitiyel wouldn't last too long in a MP battle with Lunarikon. +1 for Lunarikon.
Iitiyel VS. Plagubonic - Plagubonic and Iitiyel are on the same level of stats, but Iitiyel is far away when it comes to move sets. +1 for Plagubonic.
Iitiyel VS. Talight - Talight has better moves, but Iitiyel has better defenses. TIE!
Iitiyel VS. Auramus - Auramus is Iitiyel's chilly enemy! +1 for Auramus.
Iitiyel VS. Helion - Close, but Helion stays victorious! +1 for Helion.
Overall Score: 7.5/10 - The best part about Iitiyel is its stats. However, as far as in move sets, it wouldn't go too far.

AURAMUS

[Image: 1581-Auramus.png]
Auramus is one of your newer walls.

Item To Attach: Ice Orb or Dark Orb.

Moves:

Enshroud - MP: 35
22% chance to make the enemy Poison.
Randomly decreases 1 of the enemy's stats by 2 stages. User recovers 10% of their maximum HP.

Raise Spirit - MP: 25
User recovers 41% of their maximum HP.

Lethal Blow - MP: 15

Frozen Icicles - MP: 10

Auramus VS. Yetee - Auramus stays solid with its healing moves and nice status moves. +1 for Auramus.
Auramus VS. Lunarikon - Lunarikon is one level below Auramus in terms of moves and versatility. +1 for Auramus.
Auramus VS. Plagubonic - Plagubonic's move set wins it over Auramus. +1 for Plagubonic.
Auramus VS. Talight - Talight is your accuracy decreaser. However, it doesn't do so well in other aspects of a wall. +1 for Auramus.
Auramus VS. Iitiyel - Iitiyel has better stats. Auramus has a better move set and wins in a MP battle. +1 for Auramus.
Auramus VS. Helion - Auramus continues to heal which leave Helion useless. +1 for Auramus.
Overall Score: 9.8/10 - Auramus succeeds in being the best healing wall of its class!

HELION

[Image: 1653-Helion.png]

Helion is one of your darker walls.

Item To Attach: Fire Orb or Dragon Orb.

Moves:

Vile Power - MP: 12
68% chance to make the enemy Poison.
This move has a 10% chance of increasing all the user's stats by 1 stage.

Radioactive Flame - MP: 10
56% chance to make the enemy Poison.
Randomly increases 1 of the user's stats by 5 stages.

Flame Gem - MP: 30
This move has a 5% chance of increasing all the user's stats by 1 stage.

Surprise Strike - MP: 35
45% chance to make the enemy Bleeding.
10% chance to make the enemy Cringe.

Helion VS. Yetee - Yetee's status infliction percentages rates are higher. +1 for Yetee.
Helion VS. Lunarikon - Lunarikon has better moves. +1 for Lunarikon.
Helion VS. Plagubonic - Plagubonic smashes Helion in almost everywhere. +1 for Plagubonic.
Helion VS. Talight - Helion's Accuracy Decreasing move has more MP and its moves make it a self-increasing wall. However, Talight stays strong with its better status moves. TIE!
Helion VS. Iitiyel - Helion has more MP. Iitiyel has better Defense and Special Defense stats. But Helion still wins. +1 for Helion.
Helion VS. Auramus - Helion's status moves don't have enough power to get through Auramus's healing moves. +1 for Auramus.
Overall Score: 7/10 - Helion is your average Zenith wall who can increase itself and lower your opponent's Accuracy! However, Helion's status moves aren't the best.
hehehe
Many thanks for sharing. I'm going to copy and paste all of this information on a word document.
....You beat me to it >.>
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-10-22, 03:03 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: Many thanks for sharing. I'm going to copy and paste all of this information on a word document.

Big Grin but i didn't do the vs. part yet. Tongue

(2013-10-22, 03:05 AM)ch17175 Wrote: ....You beat me to it >.>

You can do the legendary or emissary ones. Big Grin
hehehe
looks great prysma..
it will be really helpful
Great looking guide here Prys Wink Looks like I should probably find myself a good plagu...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
Prysma
try to look at these zenith, I think they're also potential to be a wall
- Monason (good movepool)
- Visiood (good stat and movepool)
- Futairik (good stat and steel type)
- Socilec (steel type and good movepool)
(2013-10-22, 03:47 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 03:03 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote: Many thanks for sharing. I'm going to copy and paste all of this information on a word document.

Big Grin but i didn't do the vs. part yet. Tongue

I can always update the document. Wink
I have a bavante wall as unlikely as it is O_O
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
thx noob helper no1
wow u did a very good work here Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I swear you'll keep on making guides until a meteor hits you on the head, thumbs up! Tongue
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Ill do the legends :p
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2013-10-22, 04:59 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote: looks great prysma..
it will be really helpful

thanks. Big Grin

(2013-10-22, 05:42 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Great looking guide here Prys Wink Looks like I should probably find myself a good plagu...

Thanks. Big Grin

(2013-10-22, 05:53 AM)RandyTenderan Wrote: Prysma
try to look at these zenith, I think they're also potential to be a wall
- Monason (good movepool)
- Visiood (good stat and movepool)
- Futairik (good stat and steel type)
- Socilec (steel type and good movepool)

I was thinking to do Futairik,, but its movepool didn't do it for me.

Visiood had an alright movepool.

Monason's stats didn't make it.

Socilec, I've never seen a wall of it. I don't think there will ever be one. Because there's too many better ones out there.

Basically, Lunarikon, Helion, and Talight can be beginner walls, which is why I chose them.

Iitiyel is pretty alright, in its ability to decrease and stats.

Yetee, Auramus, and Plagubonic are on another level.

(2013-10-22, 06:06 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: I have a bavante wall as unlikely as it is O_O

hahahaha. Tongue

(2013-10-22, 03:38 PM)DarkVoid Wrote: I swear you'll keep on making guides until a meteor hits you on the head, thumbs up! Tongue

Yay, you're back, darky! nice guide, btw. Tongue

(2013-10-22, 04:38 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Ill do the legends :p

Good luck.

And thanks blast and staff. Big Grin
hehehe
What about emissaries? I'm brand new to M3O but I know all about roles and what not. The biggest problem is so many emissaries I see have even stats, abilities that can be used for anything and the movepools are all pretty even as well in relation to roles.
(2013-10-24, 09:41 AM)ryanrowley Wrote: What about emissaries? I'm brand new to M3O but I know all about roles and what not. The biggest problem is so many emissaries I see have even stats, abilities that can be used for anything and the movepools are all pretty even as well in relation to roles.

Hi there, ryanrowley, there are too many emissaries with potentials to be walls, which is why I didn't do the emissary class, but the zenith class. Smile
hehehe
It would take a long time to do thatShy
Alright I didnt expect a guide lol. What should I look for in a wall in terms of moves and abilities? Thatd help me decide who to use.
(2013-10-26, 09:46 AM)ryanrowley Wrote: Alright I didnt expect a guide lol. What should I look for in a wall in terms of moves and abilities? Thatd help me decide who to use.

You missed this!!!

"Move Set-Up: Accuracy Lowering Move + Status Move, Defense/Special Defense Increase + Status Move OR Opposing Monster Stat Decrease + Status Move, Healing Move, Status Move."

"Abilities: Cautious, Slow Tough, Expert Regenerator, Perfect Body, Radiation, Camouflage."

Wink