Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zacherys' drawings
here is my 1st official fakemon; [Image: 157hwfs.jpg] it's like 5% done and took like 10 minutes

To Do:
Lineart
Kewl!
Those lines look like a mix between Articuno and Zapdos.
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
I like the lining and the concept, but can't really say since it's still incomplete.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
Is that the dark phoenix/bird/just some flying thing that you drew that I redrew that you redrew again?
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2013-01-12, 04:58 PM)Tayjo Wrote: Kewl!
Those lines look like a mix between Articuno and Zapdos.
my 2 fav. legends C;

(2013-01-12, 05:02 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Is that the dark phoenix/bird/just some flying thing that you drew that I redrew that you redrew again?
naww :p,i forgot about that. this is a concept i just thought of (: maybe it will turn into somethin,i will do lineart now. it will be my 1st official fakemon
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I'd love to see the finished project. I love the four wings and the tail.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2013-01-12, 05:23 PM)TexasToast Wrote: I'd love to see the finished project. I love the four wings and the tail.
Agree you should totally finish this it would look great i think.
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
so this is what it's like to be admired-ish C: i love it,
(2013-01-12, 05:37 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: so this is what it's like to be admired-ish C: i love it,
When sketching try to keep your stroke shorter and choppier. It will help you form out your idea a little cleaner.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
watcha mean? and also,should i use a different color ? that way when doing lineart,i can see lines
Nice,
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
(2013-01-12, 05:56 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: watcha mean? and also,should i use a different color ? that way when doing lineart,i can see lines

My style is two layers, one is base shapes... other is lines. the base shapes, I use red and blue for the lines, so I can see the black outline I will make, which would be the lineart.
And I thing Knost-sama meant... stroke shorter, like make smaller strokes to keep it detailed? I do it on paper, but I can't on tablet Tongue
(2013-01-12, 06:07 PM)Rock127 Wrote:
(2013-01-12, 05:56 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: watcha mean? and also,should i use a different color ? that way when doing lineart,i can see lines

My style is two layers, one is base shapes... other is lines. the base shapes, I use red and blue for the lines, so I can see the black outline I will make, which would be the lineart.
And I thing Knost-sama meant... stroke shorter, like make smaller strokes to keep it detailed? I do it on paper, but I can't on tablet Tongue
don't have camera :/ but hmm..i do 2, 1 is sketch,other is lineart
might do a livestream for lineart tomorrow,watcha think ?
- I'm Just Lurking On The forums lately and seen a lot of Threads of you or you and someone else making monsters , can't That All Go
Into 1 Thread?
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
(2013-01-13, 03:03 AM)Danny Wrote: - I'm Just Lurking On The forums lately and seen a lot of Threads of you or you and someone else making monsters , can't That All Go
Into 1 Thread?

Very true. Some of these threads serve the same purpose.

1 thread can be plenty organized.

Also, your avatar is deleted.
- Sad I Uploaded the wrong image 
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
found out how to make drawins bigger in sai,just change resolution C: but erm here,it's susposed to be texastoasts' karane,but i fail ;-; and changin resolution made lines 1 size bigger [Image: 5o8ke0.png]
Or you could draw larger Tongue
i accidently started with 1000x1000 thinkin it was 2000x2000 :3 so i cropped and changed resolution :p,also,cleaned it up; [Image: s4p46g.png]
Well, good luck then, I'm done for now...
you too? :p,i only spent 10 minutes on this o: but that lineart is gonna be omg...gonna take forever ;-;,its 5:50 am here and i can't sleep ._.
he might as well go back to tracing.. pfft <.<
(2013-01-13, 03:18 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: he might as well go back to tracing.. pfft <.<
this is exactly why i did that.
Zach, is this how you draw on paper as well? O.o

I think one learns better if they start out on paper. Get the fundamentals of it.
no this is how i draw in 10 minutes,half awake ._.
nice drawings
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTIfbAogF0q5m72_V9vb...k-n3aTdBGQ]
(2013-01-13, 04:03 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: no this is how i draw in 10 minutes,half awake ._.
you should try spending a bit more time in drawing these

10 mins is kinda fast

but not too much time either, cuz you could make mistakes easily.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2013-01-13, 05:21 PM)Guider456 Wrote:
(2013-01-13, 04:03 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: no this is how i draw in 10 minutes,half awake ._.
you should try spending a bit more time in drawing these

10 mins is kinda fast

but not too much time either, cuz you could make mistakes easily.
it was 6 am c: but yea,next sketch,i will spend more time on,perhaps an hour or two
Practice makes perfect - seeing potential for drawing skills to increase to over 9000