Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow has it been that long
Wow I have been away for about 2 years now and i love the changes and additions to the game and forums. Sparrow do you remember me? old member of Crimson Talons lol and i still have the original banner to prove it.
Village of the Dragon
Welcome back to the game. Crimson talons broke up. And eventually merged to akatslowi. If you plan on being active again then you should join too and join the village of red sand(:
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
Thank you for the warm welcome back but i think im too far behind to try and catch up now lol I was actually going to give my Account to sparrow if he wants it ... well if you do contact me at jonmatos11@gmail.com and its your man.

My monsters:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserAll...erId=11518

My Team:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/ManageTeam.aspx

My Profile:
https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...erId=11518
Village of the Dragon
Hey Cv it's me, the co-leader of CFP Smile It's been waaaay too long! You should try and stay to enjoy the updated game!

And you're definitely not too far to catch up :p
Email cv
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-03-04, 12:49 AM)iRemember Wrote: Hey Cv it's me, the co-leader of CFP Smile It's been waaaay too long! You should try and stay to enjoy the updated game!

Hey whats up, and yes i def do remember you. I would love to enjoy the updates but im currently dedicated to a new mmo for about 6 months now but idk if this game is fully functional on the ipad mini then i might just stay around lol .. i mean just by looking at my profile and team you can tell i didnt get much progress before i went mia.
Village of the Dragon
I think you should come back Cv
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
(2013-03-04, 12:54 AM)Knost Wrote: Email cv

Were you previously a member of Akaslowki?
Village of the Dragon
I've played on a tablet. It runs slow which makes hunting difficult but its doable.

I used to run Alatslowi.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2013-03-04, 12:59 AM)Knost Wrote: I've played on a tablet. It runs slow which makes hunting difficult but its doable.

I used to run Alatslowi.

lol knew it that probably why i recognized your name at first glance
Village of the Dragon
Lol yup we talked a good bit when you played.
ugh if i come back there will be  a lot to learn AGAIN!! lol

(2013-03-04, 12:49 AM)iRemember Wrote: Hey Cv it's me, the co-leader of CFP Smile It's been waaaay too long! You should try and stay to enjoy the updated game!

So this is your new Clan/Guild?
Village of the Dragon
Yeah rem runs village of the dragon w/ me
(2013-03-04, 01:09 AM)Knost Wrote: Yeah rem runs village of the dragon w/ me

Oh really thats kinda a crazy turn of events lol just saying because last year Akaslowki and CFP were kind of rivals of some sort and now Sparrow is in Aka and iRem and you are partners lol meaning you (Knost) are one og the good guys now and Sparrow went to the dark side lol anyways can i join in man? and yes remmy and you will most likely need to catch me up to speed is even possible.
Village of the Dragon
Of course. Have rem add you to the team thread Smile

Welcome man.
welcome back Big Grin i always thought you were CYCLUSH Tongue
(2013-03-04, 01:15 AM)Viperianw Wrote: welcome back Big Grin i always thought you were CYCLUSH Tongue

ROLF!!
Village of the Dragon
Awww no fair.

Wazzup CvSlush. Long time no see indeed XD

Darn, I just knew Knost/Remmy would recruit you.
I was gonna invite you to my village since you were an old member of mine.

Annnd my guild ended because everyone was inactive. Game is updated now though.. I did join Akatslowi O.o but it's not much of Akatslowi anymore.
Lots of this and lots of that happened here and there.
wb man
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-03-04, 12:59 AM)Knost Wrote: I've played on a tablet. It runs slow which makes hunting difficult but its doable.

I used to run Alatslowi.
I played on my itouch...I almost think its better than a computer.
420 Blaze it Lol