Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to look for in Polnorso
Statistically Polnorso has the highest defensive stats (412 base total) of any non-ancient. However every time I look at it I want to see stone skin, black mist, or even just howl and I don't.

I don't see any pump moves on it either, but at least it can drop enemy special defense. Double Time, Darkness Ball, Ice Ray and Dragon Aura is the best move set I've been able to come up with.

Has anyone used this monster as a wall or is it much better suited as an off-tank attacker?
i have an awesome blockhead polnorso, but i have not gotten to training it yet, but let me look at polnorso and see if i can come up with a descent move set

EDIT:The best move set i can come up with for polnorso is, this: Dragon Power, Toxic bite, shadow blade, Provoke

polnorso could be a good status attacker i suppose, ther is really no other option for it's move set in my opinion
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
polnorso movesets gonna be changed in v2 so anything may happen
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-10-13, 06:15 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: polnorso movesets gonna be changed in v2 so anything may happen
V2 moves have been figured out already. ;3

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-V...-completed

So, if people are looking for movesets, that's where you wanna check.
(2012-10-13, 06:38 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-10-13, 06:15 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: polnorso movesets gonna be changed in v2 so anything may happen

V2 moves have been figured out already. ;3

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-V...-completed

So, if people are looking for movesets, that's where you wanna check.
so things might still change cause we are looking for problems lol
and polnorso move sets that it hes asking not all moves
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
The moves may be given, but they're alllll so wrong .-. some are just... not fitting to the move name. So I recommend using what moves are available now, and just plan out when the moves are all fixed.
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
I recommend:

This move set aim is basically to have another sweeper monster holding either Fire,Light,Ice and Water crystal with a move that is also the same. Poison them if you still have high Hp, then setup destroy cloud or storm dance and begin from there. The bad thing about this is that your enemy might also use this against you they might have fire,ice,water and light moves so be careful.

Equality
Fright Face / Double Time / Storm Dance
Toxic Bite
Destroy Clouds / Storm Dance

The last move just depends what you prefer. Power up fire and light moves type or water and ice or even both.

The aim for this different move set is to use storm dance effectively and have it on Polnorso.

Nature : Quantum / Wail
Item : Ice Crystal
TP's :
Quantum :
  • 300 Sp Attack,
  • 199 Sp Defense
  • 300 Defense
Wail:
  • 200 Sp Attack
  • 300 Sp Defense
  • 200 HP
  • 99 Defense
Storm Dance
Unique Attack ( If it is high above 100+ or Water unique type and above 70+) / Ice Ray (powerful stab if it hits while holding ice crystal / Double Time.
Legendary Power
Glacier / Wind Chill

I personally want to try a strategy with either storm dance or destroy cloud and I am nearly done finishing it up but just need some monsters to train
i just like polnorso cuz it looks pretty o.0