Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite monster by me
Question 
Hello Everyone! I have been with this awesome community for around one and a half year.

During this time I have been working hard whenever I had the oppurtunity to improve the game with as much appealing art as I could. During this time all your nice comments, your encouragement and friendly critique helped me improve and keep on going.

Up to this day I have drawn 92 monsters for the game, and I really hope that I will do a lot more in the future. As for now, looking back I wanted to know which one of my creations you like the most. You can give it in a list of top 5 or whatever number you like or simply just your favorite.

What's my favorite you ask? It really hard for me to tell that. I've worked real hard on each and that was I've put my love into each and every single one in an unique way. They are like my children, and a parent can't really choose.

But still, It would make me real prout to hear which one of my works you liked the most and why Big Grin

You can find all monster on my DEVIANT ART GALLERY

Or go to the MONSTER DEX and filter it my the artist name by me

With kind regards,
yours truly,
Robert
(2015-06-09, 06:53 PM)Robert Fiddler Wrote: Hello Everyone! I have been with this awesome community for around one and a half year.

During this time I have been working hard whenever I had the oppurtunity to improve the game with as much appealing art as I could. During this time all your nice comments, your encouragement and friendly critique helped me improve and keep on going.

Up to this day I have drawn 92 monsters for the game, and I really hope that I will do a lot more in the future. As for now, looking back I wanted to know which one of my creations you like the most. You can give it in a list of top 5 or whatever number you like or simply just your favorite.

What's my favorite you ask? It really hard for me to tell that. I've worked real hard on each and that was I've put my love into each and every single one in an unique way. They are like my children, and a parent can't really choose.

But still, It would make me real prout to hear which one of my works you liked the most and why Big Grin

You can find all monster on my DEVIANT ART GALLERY

Or go to the MONSTER DEX and filter it my the artist name by me

With kind regards,
yours truly,
Robert

razorach or the 4 dragons duskami dragonoon divawn nightilisk.
cerebrain is kawaii :3
rubtilia and drachnige are super cool :o
and then!!! the gigas :p have to say that i only dont like the following gigas
chamelevolt,sunucunis,hermitslime :p they are awesomely drawn but i just dont seem to like em :3 im more in to dragons @_@

Sorry for longpost and overall my favorite is!!!??? GIGA RAZORACH!!! HE IS TOO EPIC FOR ME his blades are awesome his stance is great the colors on him go together really good :3 and overall he just looks super awesome!
ALSO :3 thanks for your super awesome work Smile i hope you will keep doing more.
1.Pitaysquire cause i love the thought of a cactus knight
2.Giga sununcunis cause its a monkey god
3.Giga dragonoon cause he's a super dragon
4.Siegeragon cause its a monster of way big from ben 10
5.Jeshire cause i love cats
6.Robert fiddler cause i love your artword Big Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I would have to say Fendark is my favorite
[Image: annie_signature__by_lokos1-d74359g.png]
(2015-10-14, 02:21 AM)tentwenty Wrote: I would have to say Fendark is my favorite

But... Fendark wasn't made by me ConfusedBlush
Sprunter has the best design imo.
Closely followed by Titance and Dragance.
I think Sunucunis has the best art work, because it feels like having a power (though the stat is bit balanced instead of focused at 1 stat) & getting ready to smash its enemies.
Giga-Razorach was just so INSANE
Giga-Cerebrain was my biggest idol from the game^^
you got a phenomenal talent with arts^^
Oh, so it was you who made Drachnige.
Of all your monsters, that remains my favorite.
I like Raccorona.
I love Duskami's art work
(2016-04-16, 03:39 AM)Motoko Wrote: Oh, so it was you who made Drachnige.
Of all your monsters, that remains my favorite.

Ooh, a dark-colored Light type! I love the glow and glitter effects!
Fendark is the best among all. My personal opinion and you may not agree with it.
Siegeragon seems so cool for me. If this would be revamped, it could be a total outrage art and might become one of the best. :)
I just love the 806-Siegeragon. He looks so majestic and powerful!
Hi I just love the 806-Siegeragon.
Steadfast Kelvice (tp / Lv)
a her nezein
nice to see you
Great information.
I love Fendark
I love Sprunter very much