Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » We are going to replace some of the monster images with higher quality ones
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We are going to replace some of the monster images with higher quality ones
Henrie and Garbagekeeper is redrawing monsters. As they draw i will update images at the game here and update the topic for let you know

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...pams-A-Lot
https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-G...rs-Offline

If you are still seeing old images do F5

So far updated monsters

Redrawn By Henrie

[Image: 1Masgras.png] [Image: 2Shocoon.png] [Image: 3Masagon.png] [Image: 4Larvitle.png] [Image: 5Horava.png] [Image: 6Ironate.png] [Image: 14Osipue.png] [Image: 15Duople.png] [Image: 16Duoris.png] [Image: 17Ampsta.png] [Image: 18Chinchelta.png] [Image: 19Volf.png] [Image: 35Thunduppy.png] [Image: 36Flikser.png] [Image: 37Raston.png] [Image: 44Ruffial.png] [Image: 45Rufoast.png] [Image: 65Gliling.png] [Image: 66Goulio.png] [Image: 67Volshii.png] [Image: 71Jomonker.png] [Image: 72Monjestor.png] [Image: 73Moniyon.png] [Image: 81Venopal.png] [Image: 82Whivie.png] [Image: 83Veroceti.png] [Image: 114Roivile.png] [Image: 115Futairik.png] [Image: 125Bavante.png] [Image: 133Coodra.png] [Image: 134Dracicle.png] [Image: 135Wiskcicle.png] [Image: 142Jetegin.png] [Image: 143Engiron.png] [Image: 144Yetee.png] [Image: 196Gilizar.png] [Image: 210Moskarade.png] [Image: 211Quensea.png] [Image: 212Dimagem.png] [Image: 213Aister.png] [Image: 214Glamvas.png] [Image: 240Miroushon.png] [Image: 241Haloudelou.png] [Image: 242Urbai.png] [Image: 245Betamma.png] [Image: 246Gampha.png] [Image: 247Alta.png] [Image: 248Solarikon.png] [Image: 249Lunarikon.png] [Image: 250Potasinite.png] [Image: 251Socilec.png] [Image: 252Caesidote.png] [Image: 299Scortorch.png] [Image: 300Terrire.png] [Image: 301Inferror.png] [Image: 397Curscreech.png] [Image: 407Annaboo.png] [Image: 408Eerobert.png] [Image: 409Cursuit.png] [Image: 410Kiriron.png] [Image: 411Titanife.png] [Image: 420Nekitten.png] [Image: 421Spirin.png] [Image: 422Tighost.png] [Image: 433Aquatish.png] [Image: 434Anciench.png] [Image: 435Colecoil.png] [Image: 436Piribbean.png] [Image: 437Piraid.png] [Image: 456Terrake.png] [Image: 457Terragon.png] [Image: 458Terrarth.png] [Image: 466Dahunown.png] [Image: 467Leavock.png] [Image: 468Dextock.png] [Image: 491Puppin.png] [Image: 492Gathread.png] [Image: 493Voodoll.png] [Image: 517Metyke.png] [Image: 518Barkel.png] [Image: 519Titanine.png] [Image: 520Agapup.png] [Image: 521Loveen.png] [Image: 550Collecrow.png] [Image: 551Ravenatch.png] [Image: 600Chlorulk.png] [Image: 601Chloreck.png] [Image: 602Chloroot.png] [Image: 603Smosea.png] [Image: 604Pyrool.png] [Image: 605Pyrain.png] [Image: 606Salapad.png] [Image: 607Lilard.png] [Image: 608Kimodrown.png] [Image: 609Beelet.png] [Image: 610Beeroth.png] [Image: 611Beetall.png] [Image: 643Sporoom.png] [Image: 646Volcaurus.png] [Image: 647Zonench.png] [Image: 648Tsunidle.png] [Image: 649Stellack.png] [Image: 650Spiralaxy.png] [Image: 660Fendark.png] [Image: 662Gryvolt.png] [Image: 663Icebragled.png]

Redrawn By GarbageKeeper

[Image: 279Coltide.png] [Image: 280Rainay.png] [Image: 281Horiver.png] [Image: 341Darex.png] [Image: 342Riblack.png] [Image: 343Tyranoir.png] [Image: 344Stegorch.png] [Image: 345Kentower.png] [Image: 346Solare.png] [Image: 347Ahuiver.png] [Image: 348Ahuizouth.png] [Image: 352Wasteal.png] [Image: 353Parastlyze.png] [Image: 361Vladepes.png] [Image: 388Shocoil.png] [Image: 389Wattesla.png] [Image: 390Voltesla.png] [Image: 393Martiaya.png] [Image: 394Fightengu.png] [Image: 423Murkrypt.png] [Image: 424Cursnake.png] [Image: 425Lambus.png] [Image: 426Dracloud.png] [Image: 440Phanternal.png] [Image: 441Poltevil.png] [Image: 442Nufo.png] [Image: 443Monue.png] [Image: 444Chimernue.png] [Image: 462Dualit.png] [Image: 463Janusplit.png] [Image: 464Hydevil.png] [Image: 465Jekyllight.png] [Image: 499Wateel.png] [Image: 500Snakrait.png] [Image: 501Gardeel.png] [Image: 505Psychick.png] [Image: 506Symbird.png] [Image: 507Spirelic.png] [Image: 508Fuzzap.png] [Image: 509Plaspark.png] [Image: 510Teslectric.png] [Image: 531Servire.png] [Image: 532Prinsinge.png] [Image: 533Kingnite.png] [Image: 541Nukid.png] [Image: 542Cautant.png] [Image: 543Radiaution.png] [Image: 567Worca.png] [Image: 568Akhuluit.png] [Image: 594Chompup.png] [Image: 595Chomperro.png] [Image: 596Torchomp.png] [Image: 651Kelvice.png] [Image: 652Meteoid.png] [Image: 656Solord.png] [Image: 657Lunardian.png] [Image: 658Alaclipse.png] [Image: 659Alieian.png] [Image: 661Ionoule.png]

Redrawn By Miyavi

[Image: 7Flolz.png] [Image: 8Shariond.png] [Image: 9Dicaccio.png] [Image: 253Polnorso.png] [Image: 621Padark.png] [Image: 622Pandrive.png] [Image: 623Pandamic.png]
Sounds great! Keep up the great work Henrie!! Big Grin
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
awesome! sad to see the old 1s go but...these new ones are epic x3
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
If Stellack got re-done, than Spiralaxy should too.

They are like.. Twins e.e
(2012-01-24, 11:53 PM)Kamidara Wrote: If Stellack got re-done, than Spiralaxy should too.

They are like.. Twins e.e
And if Tsunidle got done, so should his brothers! Except I may or may not be playing favorites. x'D

Spiralaxy is on the list. Legends got bumped to the front of the cue - followed by Zeniths, etc. Though I cannot promise I won't do a few random ones because they're neat. 8D

Thanks everyone for the support. 'Specially garbagekeeper who's been all " ;w; yay!" Her support means quite a bit. ^_^ I'll continue along my merry way now.

...because BOOYAH. Credits. *le points* https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Credits and https://monster-mmorpg.wikia.com/wiki/Credits !!
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Almost too much awesome for my eyes to handle... but I pulled through
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
Good job Henrie Smile
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
what about bavante,moniyon,and ironate,?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
all of those were made by animatics until we get her ok on it we can't change the images of those monsters you mentioned zach.
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
ahh ok,
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
CURSUIT!!! *GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!*
Now my love for Cursuit really has come back. Thanks Henrie.
Constantly dying yet never dead
i really hope she accept Moniyon! it is so awesome! i love it... <3
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
BTW The MonsterDex (Outside) Images are still the old ones.
henrie your awesome keep up with the good work
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Titanine<3
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
No Bavvy yet?
Awesome. Gk makes the ideas/basics, henrie transforms them?
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
awesome love the new designs
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I am liking this new improvements a lot, thanx for this updates, Keep It Up Cefurkan d(-_^)
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
holy random an1k1 appearence
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
awesome new images
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
What a shock.. An1k1 appears.

Now, monsters are updated Tongue

Also, with monsters being updated in the game, there has been a suggestion about being able to change the images ourselves if we have the client.

It would only change for the individual. Some might not like the new appearances.
(2012-02-09, 10:08 PM)Kamidara Wrote: What a shock.. An1k1 appears.

Also, with monsters being updated in the game, there has been a suggestion about being able to change the images ourselves if we have the client.

It would only change for the individual. Some might not like the new appearances.
There is no client. It's all web-server based which means that when he changes an image in a line of code it changes on the server which you are connecting to. To make it where a player can choose how the monster appears, there would need to be an entirely new set of code implemented which allowed for a drop-down selection of images to choose from, which would also require a lot of work and also at least double the current monster image data. It's honestly not worth it to do this, in my opinion.
[Image: shoshinsig2.png]
Click my signature to be taken to the Wiki!!
(2012-02-09, 11:51 PM)Shoshinryu Wrote:
(2012-02-09, 10:08 PM)Kamidara Wrote: What a shock.. An1k1 appears.

There is no client. It's all web-server based which means that when he changes an image in a line of code it changes on the server which you are connecting to. To make it where a player can choose how the monster appears, there would need to be an entirely new set of code implemented which allowed for a drop-down selection of images to choose from, which would also require a lot of work and also at least double the current monster image data. It's honestly not worth it to do this, in my opinion.
exactly. we have many prior issues.
Alright people new monsters updated. Thanks the artists who spends their valuable time for our game Smile
the new artwork is epic as usual. Good job garbagekeeper and Henrie!

________________________________________________________________________________________
I used to play pokemon, but then i found monstermmorpg Wink
X.x i only did 4 lol my drawings look completely outcasted
[Image: miyavis.png]
GK did Kingnite Tongue

It is listed under Henrie
(2012-02-21, 12:54 AM)Kamidara Wrote: GK did Kingnite Tongue

It is listed under Henrie
thanks this confusion fixed

Quote:X.x i only did 4 lol my drawings look completely outcasted
I am sure that you will catch them in no time with hard working Big Grin