Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visual Gameboy Advance
I have been playing GBA games lately on my computer. I got a visual GBA. No need to download. I have all the classic games like, yellow, blue, red, fire red, leaf green, silver, crystal, gold, ruby, sapphire, and emerald. No DS pokemon games at this time though. I am working to get this visual gameboy advance online. So everyone can play their favorite classic pokemon games.

[Image: MnvaX.png]

[Image: vWXuu.png]

[Image: FWcJS.jpg]

[Image: vf7Tg.png]

[Image: F6idr.png]

[Image: rm478.png]

[Image: 8B3gS.png]

Anybody interested in playing these just to past time ?
Signature Shop
umm www.playr.org for some of them.

it doesn't have all, but it has some ._.
But you cant save on these unless you have premium account. I have all the games , plus some other games like dragon ball z zFighters. You can save and I have every gameboy advance pokemon game on here. Its portable and no download is needed.
Signature Shop
Premium account? WHAT? I used that website, all you need is a regular account to save your stuff. It's not a download website either.
Regardless. I have all Pokemon GBA games not just some. And other GBA games . I just like the classics.
Signature Shop
I'm just saying, that website has some of the -older- ones.
older ones like ? if your referring to yellow and the rest I have those too.
Signature Shop
i also use this
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
everything looks so pixelated...
Can anyone give me link of some pokemon games(like ruby or gold) that i can download without surveys and other things,please
i'm playing pokemon sienna version hacked [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRD3xYcwkEFA0KzbOWD1Rd...llzr6E0nAg][url=https://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1280&bih=923&tbm=isch&tbnid=guD8pRS2LmBFkM:&imgrefurl=https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php%3Ft%3D202372&docid=4B4ZsI8QlnThyM&imgurl=https://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss99/bemertonboy/user49351_pic42806_1274630763.png&w=545&h=260&ei=JnrPUODUFcS20QHst4CwDg&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=3530&sig=107607367559383880983&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=266&start=0&ndsp=32&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:91&tx=112&ty=81][/url]

these are the starters of the game. [Image: sienna_starter_evo_line.gif]
i use to use visualboy advance, until i played pokemon emerald and had an unbeatable team and i beat the championship hoping to continue on the after story, but i got an error when the game loaded after i beat the championship that said the memory was corrupt and i rage quit -.-

Legend of zelda the minish cap was the last game i played and beat on visualboy

EDIT: Actually at this very moment i am downloading some gamecube roms for dolphin so my brother and I can play them, mario party 4, 5, mario kart double dash, super smash bros melee(my favorite), zelda the wind waker, resdient evil games and many more Smile
where do you find pokemon sienna ?
Signature Shop
(2012-12-17, 09:25 PM)ThePhantom Wrote: where do you find pokemon sienna ?
go to this website whack hack pokemon.com
Nintendo's gonna be so angry when they find out about this... XP
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
you could go to www.vizzed.com and play multiple games from n64,gameboy advanced,etc.
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
playr is boss.

(2012-12-18, 12:07 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote:
(2012-12-17, 11:49 PM)ShockZekrom Wrote: playr is boss.
I agree. Playing some Pokemon Blue on it right now XP
Playing that on my gba.
Gonna run a solo with Nidoking.
Nyuk nyuk nyuk...
starting after the first gym.
And I beat yellow.

Playing LoZ- Oracle of Seasons
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

hey sparrow thaat site you posted i was playing, and i made an account but when i save it it dosent show up on my saves... idk what to do lol
play on vizzed.com ....it allows you to game as if you were really using that particular console
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I agree with Zach vizzed.com is a great site to play game boy, game boy color, game boy advance games plus many others.