Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Version 1.3.0 TEST
alright error fixed zacherymatthews
Ok made some tuning at monster assignment. at first 9 maps there won't be zenith or legendary or ancient :d
will update test server soon
The problem Danny was talking about.

I went to the Monster Center, clicked to store my monsters from my team into storage and I can't.

It won't let me, I checked all settings to show all of my monsters that I have. None appeared.
(2012-12-20, 12:59 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: The problem Danny was talking about.

I went to the Monster Center, clicked to store my monsters from my team into storage and I can't.

It won't let me, I checked all settings to show all of my monsters that I have. None appeared.
fixed that problem
(2012-12-20, 12:22 AM)Lucius Wrote: would Invion, Aion, and Kuraimi be able to be added as a part of the new monsters o.o?
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
(2012-12-20, 01:15 AM)Lucius Wrote:
(2012-12-20, 12:22 AM)Lucius Wrote: would Invion, Aion, and Kuraimi be able to be added as a part of the new monsters o.o?
well i told miyavis but he does not care any more
so probably not
(2012-12-20, 01:30 AM)CeFurkan Wrote:
(2012-12-20, 01:15 AM)Lucius Wrote:
well i told miyavis but he does not care any more
so probably not
Nooo... The fadey-ness has come true... WHYYYYYY MIYAVI
~In that case, we should start removing our Eion/Invion/Kuraimi site banners and replacing them with others.

On a happier topic, SOO MANY NEW MONSTERS! Texas is happeh. Big Grin
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2012-12-20, 12:08 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: it has the pokeball on it.

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Angpsy-Monster-Dex-1122
it also looks weird too the monster itself but also funny
I noticed the first gym type guy has all anctient lvl 31-40???
What if all the Ancient Greek Sculptures are actually Victims of Medusa 0_0
this i gotta see!!!!
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Wooflame-...r-Dex-1171
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Woofire-Monster-Dex-1172

Related?

Also, every single one of frenchbreadrobot's monsters are Regulars. Is this intentional, or a default behavior of your software.

New monsters are more original than the last batch, But I'm seeing several that make sense as pairs of monsters that are separated in the dex and listed as singles. Checking the original artist's intent... It seems the rest check out, aside from the puppies. There were a great many left out of his list, but I presume that is because the image sizes were too small to use.

EDIT: Any estimate on when the UI of the game itself will get an overhaul? While there is a great deal of -stuff-, it's presentation still needs work. The tweaks to the dex, and view monsters pages have helped greatly, but navigation feels cluttered and detached. :/
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
awesome! ill try this out for a bit tonight
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2012-12-20, 02:29 AM)Henrie Wrote: https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Wooflame-...r-Dex-1171
https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Woofire-Monster-Dex-1172

Related?

Also, every single one of frenchbreadrobot's monsters are Regulars. Is this intentional, or a default behavior of your software.

New monsters are more original than the last batch, But I'm seeing several that make sense as pairs of monsters that are separated in the dex and listed as singles. Checking the original artist's intent... It seems the rest check out, aside from the puppies. There were a great many left out of his list, but I presume that is because the image sizes were too small to use.

EDIT: Any estimate on when the UI of the game itself will get an overhaul? While there is a great deal of -stuff-, it's presentation still needs work. The tweaks to the dex, and view monsters pages have helped greatly, but navigation feels cluttered and detached. :/
wow you really are sharp Big Grin
yes i had to left them out since too small size Sad
the artist also know that

Also i made them regular because trying to balance counts Big Grin

and this overhaul can you explain more with details ?
alright all monsters on maps re-assigned
all npcs are also re-assigned

https://test.monstermmorpg.com/Monster page redesigned Smile
i cant run from npcs
if i try to go past through them i can go and have to do battle even when i dont want to
Of course... It's an NPC... you can't RUN
Constantly dying yet never dead
okay another question how many total npcs are there

is there any way we can see on profile how many npcswe have beaten

cuz its hard keeping track of how many i did beat

after i beat my 1st npc
it said i did beat this npc today

after i try again passing it it said same that i have beaten but when it says that it is hiding the monster which appeared on that map

so it is hiding image of mons appeared in grass with its words and image

another error :-

edit

i cant walk on water in lily pond so i cant battle that npc there

ofc i got hypersurf
yay finally i get to test it out awesome
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I mentioned earlier in the game chat about not being able to use surf in lily pond....i also can't get to the NPC in clover field using surf...
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
i think some boxmon's have too less physical moves with physical master ability please take care of that for example caesidote
dark-absol-king and blood-of-severity on monster dex doesn't show anything
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2012-12-20, 11:40 AM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: dark-absol-king and blood-of-severity on monster dex doesn't show anything
Quote:I
mentioned earlier in the game chat about not being able to use surf in
lily pond....i also can't get to the NPC in clover field using surf...

both got fixed

i will also check that npc is hiding the wild monster problem
why it is like that

1st time i go to gym the leader monster nature i encounter is different and after i lost to them or surrender

next time i fight leader again monster got different nature and ability ?
suggestion; once you beat npc 1 time,can you make it where the next day you can run from them? because i just beat every npc in 1st arena yesterday,and now i have to win again...pretty much a waste of time imo
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
NPCs blocking wild monster images just solved

now will code npc defeat tracking page
(2012-12-20, 02:07 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: NPCs blocking wild monster images just solved

now will code npc defeat tracking page
whats that mean ?
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Beat all NPCs in 1 day - Level 75 Ancient.

There's a tracker for it.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2012-12-20, 02:35 PM)Rock127 Wrote: Beat all NPCs in 1 day - Level 75 Ancient.

There's a tracker for it.
that event is not certain yet

but ye coding npc tracking page right now Smile
When I try to evolve this seaskido, I get sent back to the game page....and it doesn't evolve!

[Image: 2ajvt4w.jpg]
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
(2012-12-20, 03:23 PM)Char02 Wrote: When I try to evolve this seaskido, I get sent back to the game page....and it doesn't evolve!
thanks for reporting problem fixed
try again Smile