Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ultimate Monster Trainer Championship
(2013-07-20, 01:41 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: hmmm when i pvp'd against cope i went out without any notice in the last PvP cause net went out and some time later power too went out due to the heavy rain (sharing my point)

I know that your net going out and losing you a match is very annoying, but unfortunately, due to some people taking advantage of things like that, I had to make it a rule that its a loss for the person disconnected for any reason. 

That said, your explanation has been noted. Great battle between you and Cope last night. Really impressive.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Marked off completed matches and updated rankings in OP
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
bump?
Rankings and matches updated!

Thanks for the amazing matches so far Monster Trainers!
blooop Wink
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]
Stupidboy pm'd me he will be online from tomorrow on.
So (whoever needs to pvp him) PM him with a date to set your PVP
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
did all of my matches Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2013-07-20, 05:11 PM)staff vidyasagar Wrote: did all of my matches Smile

Thanks Staff, You rock!

Good job in your matches also. Keep adding to your record and try to challenge for a title!
i will try my best but i lack luck Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Updated rankings, records and matches.
Sounds like fun! good luck minaa.
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
I have been watching all pvp's today and I must admit that there have been some exciting ones, a lot coming down to a few MP's.
Keep it going guys!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.

Yes, the matches have been very good thus far. I'm impressed with everyone that's pvp'd.
Exclamation 
"Click before reading"
[youtube]LT7wM5le0ZY[/youtube]

BREAKING NEWS!

Yesterday was a great day here at the UMTC!  What an opening day!

We kicked it off with what turned out to be the closest game of the day, Staff vs Cope.  They were tied up 2-2 before Cope took the win.  Though there were a few connection issues it was still an excellent match!  

Tugay vs DarkVoid came next.  Tugay took an early lead and didn't let up and took the win 5-0.  

Kun and Staff followed with a closing score of 4-1.  Staff opened strong and took the first match but after a few adjustments made to his team Kun came back strong taking the last four.  

We closed out the day with Tugay vs CabinTom.  Tugay won 4-1.  It was a great battle and it should be noted that some of these matches came down to MP.  

I'd have to say it was an awesome and action-packed first day of the UMTC.  Fantastic games competitors!!  Keep up the good work!  I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the battles turn out.  And remember to keep an eye out here where I'll be bringing you all of the latest UMTC news first!  

Until our next random encounter!
[Image: sig_zpsefabe73c.png]
I like it!
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Thanks!
[Image: sig_zpsefabe73c.png]
i won prysma 2 5-0
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
i beat k_k in the mixed title 5-0
Thank you both for posting the results

river! great announcement! Smile hope to see you announce for me and auctions match up Tongue
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
Updated Matches, Records and Rankings
i beat CabinTom 3-2 in mixed class
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
Great match-up you guys :-)

P.S.

Dear Competitors,

If your opponent has been inactive for quite some time, please notify me, appropriate measures will be taken.

Grts,
Capt. Obvious

meVSefsaneejder22 5-0 i won by default.
(2013-07-23, 03:21 PM)Harakiri Wrote: meVSefsaneejder22 5-0 i won by default.

Noted

i won against mlinka 3-2
All rankings, titles, matches and records updated!
this morning i beat auctioneer for ancient title match 5-0
[Image: 149ay5s.png]
Monster Of The Hidden Mist
All matches, rankings and records updated!
me vs geraz 5-0
[Image: attachment.php?aid=446]