Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Trainer images are being completed - npc trainers and user ow trainers
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trainer images are being completed - npc trainers and user ow trainers
nice sprites, mr.cefurkan. just wondering, but are wwe going to have in-game npc rivas, too?
Yeah I would love to have a rival just like in the Pokemon games <3
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
yeah, and someone who can't think for themselves in the game Tongue Tongue Tongue

icy, we have the same number of posts 0.o
oh wait, not anymore
Oh and we should have like evil organizations in this game too that would be jawesome <3
Small words FTW 8D
ik, i recommended villains, rangers and stuff on my suggestion thread
Oh and btw jawesome=just awesome <3
Small words FTW 8D
that is nice idea lol evil organization and you get quests and if you defeat them you get maybe AI move or exp max etc but soo many ideas lol
Oh pokemon rangers yeah that would be cool too but won't it be weird to have trainers and rangers in the same game lol 0.o cuz like that has never happened before in the games rangers and trainers were always separate in the Pokemon games 0.o
Small words FTW 8D
icy, suggest stuff here > https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-M...s-D?page=2
really cool Furkan, but what about the old sprites? i think my guy would look so cool drawn proportionately.
I just wanna throw out there.. Instead of having the "Elite 4" like Pokemon, why not call ours the "Ancient Primes" ???

Sounds cooler :O Our theme is Ancient.

Ancient Primes = First Trainers = Toughest of all
How many should we have? 3? 4? Why 4? How about 200? jk.The Top 5 trainers of the world? Interesting concept.

Anyone in agreement?
yes, and the final should have all the ancients!
ancient primes is kinda a weird name,but i get what your saying and i agree but maybe we can call them the " Ancient Warriors"
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Search the definition for Prime and you'll understand Big Grin

Ancient Primes = The first trainers and are the best.
ahh ok Tongue
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
loving the idea that sparrow has put forward.. just not sure how many would be best.
Still to stay a bit on topic, like my brother said (luiaardsgukd, what a noob, can't write his own username right..), will there be a black man or perhaps a little darker type?
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2012-09-23, 10:49 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: loving the idea that sparrow has put forward.. just not sure how many would be best.
Still to stay a bit on topic, like my brother said (luiaardsgukd, what a noob, can't write his own username right..), will there be a black man or perhaps a little darker type?
Lol. Share the racial equality Wink
(2012-09-23, 03:01 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Search the definition for Prime and you'll understand Big Grin

Just makes me think of transformers... Which is not necessarily a bad thing
(2012-09-24, 12:29 AM)SlimJimForHim Wrote:
(2012-09-23, 03:01 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Search the definition for Prime and you'll understand Big Grin

Just makes me think of transformers... Which is not necessarily a bad thing
I was waiting for someone to say that lol

XD
Make each Ancient whatever a latin Number/title.
Primus, Imperator, etc.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.