Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The status of the game
Information 
Alright people i know many of the old players are bored.
And it is 100% understandable.

Right now i am making so many plans for the v3.
Such as

4 different PvP options and PvP point system for PvP leaderboard.

Live tournaments. Both official and started by individual players with lots of participating filterings such as only with regular monsters.

Very advanced guild system that includes many features such as guild chat, in guild rankings, global guild rankings etc.

A lot better user friendly game interface. - Hardest part for me as i couldn't find a good web designer but i have plans.

Such as great improvement at game moving sytem and chat system

Many more statistics. Such as each month and all the time most experience collected players, most gold collected players, most match won players, best avg level having players etc...

Different leagues with different per battle bonuses depended on pvp points collected each month.

And many more things.

Ok so the status right now is I have to prepare PhD thesis proposal.

Thanks to Allah i have passed PhD qualifying exam but it was'nt smooth. They said that i have to get prepared a lot better of PhD thesis proposal. So because of that i am working on this proposal right now. Once it is also accepted i will have great free time.

And from that point i am planning to start working on V3.

Currently there will small updates with monster revamps.

It is extremely hard to find good artists such as Kiibie from reasonable prices. That is why there isn't many revamps.

You can always contact me via my skype or my email

email : monstermmorpg@gmail.com
Congrats on passing your qualifying exam!  Of course it is more important for you to concentrate on your thesis right now...hopefully, others will understand that!  I think that if you could rotate the monster availability a little more, it might keep some of the newer/ intermediate players happy.  Not being able to collect monsters that are currently unavailable is frustrating to some of them...
Anyways, lots of luck with putting together a strong thesis! Smile
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
(2013-10-03, 06:19 PM)Char02 Wrote: Congrats on passing your qualifying exam!  Of course it is more important for you to concentrate on your thesis right now...hopefully, others will understand that!  I think that if you could rotate the monster availability a little more, it might keep some of the newer/ intermediate players happy.  Not being able to collect monsters that are currently unavailable is frustrating to some of them...
Anyways, lots of luck with putting together a strong thesis! Smile

yes i should add some new monsters to rotate Smile
If you need someone to talk to the community and help you handle the feedback from the community ill help out
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
Fantastic plan cef and congrats
CONGRATS CEF!!!! Really looking forward to V3!! I really want to get more into this game than what I am now... You hit it right on.. I've just started to lose interest >.< But I have a feeling that V3 will be great! :)
Resident noob
i like the ideas, and congratulations on the PhD
Tongue
Nice idea cef, i'm looking forward for v3 and old player to comeback. CONGRATULATIONS for you as well Big Grin
[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=447]
Yeah Cef, i'm really looking forward to v3! And congratz on ur PHD! I hope i'm able to get one.......
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
awesome finally something i should log in about and keep up and very good congratulations to u Smile
how v3 happens quick
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
V3 sounds amazing, and congrats on your phD! but until v3 weekend events and switching up monster locations would be nice
Music please?
Hey cef, i will donate some later today, ill tell you on skype when i get home from school. i dont really want anything OP or anything, just donating for some ancient dms maybe, youll get the details tonight
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
You go Cef!
Thesis is really hard, been there done that and got a second one coming next year.
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2013-10-05, 02:03 AM)night phoenix Wrote: Music please?

yes we may add some music i will look ways of it :d
Keep up the good work CeFurkan! I'm excited for V3!
Congratulations and good luck Cef! Smile Take your time with v3 since a good quality release beats a premature release anyday. I'm sure everyone will appreciate it even if you need some extra time for studies.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.