Poll: Should we get our fakemon back or not
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes.
75.00%
No.
25.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pros and Cons of recovering back accounts
[/u]i have made this topic to addresss on the matter of wheather we should or should not retrieve our pokemoncraft accounts back , as we all know there are players who do not wish to recover back their account and there are also players who wanted to recovery back to their account . Here are the current cons and pros of the effects if cefurkan decides to give back our fakemon(pokemon) or not

Effects if fakemon are returned

PROS
-------
*Players who played for a long time and are ranked high on the ladderboard (top trainers) will be able to continue to own the game
*The players will be able to get their fakemon back and this will reduce the amount time they needed to use to train and catch them
*People who played for a long time and donated quite a large amount of money does not lose their game property .

CONS
-------
*New players who play monstermmorpg and instead of pokemoncraft will be in a disadvantage as the older player could get better fakemon and grow faster
*There will be alot of confusion because when we get back our fakemon , we do not know what kind of fakemon we are going to get back maybe its some cheap pokemon which have 300 base stats or a arecus-typed fakemon with over 700 base stats
*As the same as the previous point , fakemons that we gotten back will be using different movesets and it will also cause alot of confusion in the process

Effects if Fakemon NOT are returned
PROS
*The game would be more fair without those people who have gotten alot of legendaries
*Cefurkan would not take as much time as to code all the fakemons back to everyone and would probably make beta come faster

CONS
**People who spend in alot of effort and donated to the game will not be able to get their fakemon's back losing the property in the game which they payed with their RL money [u]Comments[u/] if you are the players with legendaries , how would u feel if all ur fakemon got deleted? (i hope people will think less about themself and more for other people)

I have stated a few of my opinons , please only post intellgent posts here regarding should we are should not get back our fakemon and why , don't give me answer like ''No , we should get our fakemon back cause my fakemon is very strong''

I hope everyone will understand the important of this ''thing'' and thank you for reading AND remember to poll
hmm...this topic is debatable....true,beta will arrive with a higher speed rate if they weren't returned,but the huge amounts of donated money will be lost,voting for yes makes it take longer,harder for beginners to catch up,and lots of guys will be chipper,but voting for no will count as selfish,what to do,what to do
Constantly dying yet never dead
Those who have good pokes (PROs)doesn't want to lose their rank,respect and wants benefit of the advantage, so they want to keep their account.
AND
Those who are new and don't have good pokes, wants a fresh start so that everyone gets equal and they could beat/catch up with PROs...

I want a fresh start because it is very difficult to decide which monster should be replaced with which pokemon and even after much thought, many people would oppose the decision....

I LOVE MY INDIA [Image: india-flag-47.gif]
correctamundo!and like stated,it will take faster,but thinking of my dusknoir...it's a different thing..
i want my US $$$ back actually since my bro is abit tight on cash
it isn't fair for the old trainers al the hard work.
and at old craft beginners started on the bottom zo why not here?
You guys are still going over this? CeFurkan has his mind set on recovering the previous accounts =.=

In addition, you will not be able to keep your Alpha accounts because everyone has had it too easy. Exp Max is like rare candy but only 5,000 gold which is really cheap. Ultimate box is like master ball but only for 5 gold which is very cheap.

All items except Exp max are 5 gold. The game is too easy.
not arguing , just a discussion :/
I have a few Pokemon (now monsters) I would like back because of their incredible power.
Just your not so typical Gunblade Master.
mnxenx001 is my hero. If you dont know who that is...

Look 'em up on DA or Furaffinity.
Heh you didnt hear it from me.
but still....If he doesn't return monsters beta will open in a snap,while if he does..it could take a long time since all the accounts in craft,they're countless!
im a new player,so id like everyone to start on the same page.
This is orboknown on his alt.
yep you said it your self *im a new player,so id like everyone to start on the same page.* ofc you didn't feel the pain people had to train thier *pokemons*
If we lost our things i would stop playing
(2011-06-02, 03:15 AM)Rain127 Wrote: but still....If he doesn't return monsters beta will open in a snap,while if he does..it could take a long time since all the accounts in craft,they're countless!

You don't even know if that's an accurate conclusion.

And for those of you who are new.. Welcome to Monster MMORPG. It used to be PokemonCraft which had over 300,000 registered accounts.

A majority of them would like to have their previous accounts returned because they have spent time on doing everything in their profile. For example, raising 2-5 lvl 100 pokemon, receiving a lot of gold, catching legendary pokemon, etc.

Oh and right now, everything is pretty much TOO EASY! Exp Max = Rare candy which is WAY too cheap. In Pokemoncraft, rare candy was 250,000 gold. Most likely, Exp Max will be the same since they have the same effect basically. Ultimate Box = Monster Ball which is way more cheap. In Pokemoncraft, it was 50,000 gold just to obtain one in the mart. Most likely, it will be the same since they have the same effect.

Please, notice everything first before coming to a conclusion o-o There are no set prices for items yet (I think) and right now, they are 5 gold each besides exp max which is 5,000 gold. Everything is too cheap and basically unfair.

Good Day Smile
(2011-06-02, 06:33 PM)kingtanz Wrote: yep you said it your self *im a new player,so id like everyone to start on the same page.* ofc you didn't feel the pain people had to train thier *pokemons*
duh.but at least players could start without items or anything.monsters,sure.cuz noone is really familiar with them,so everyone would be on an equal footing trying to figure them out.and dei, thts real true.im not saying that we should keep this accounts from alpha,but id like everyone in beta to start out on some sort of equal footing.
This is orboknown on his alt.
Personally, I'd say that older players should get their stuff back--not because I want my stuff back, because last I checked I hadn't even gotten to the 3rd gym and the highest level Pokemon I had were all gifts from other people, but because it's really, really annoying to work and work and then lose everything you had. Tongue
Making everything even for other people is rather...low-priority, IMO. After all, the older players did do more than the younger players--they earned what they had, and they'd appreciate their stuff back, thankyouverymuch.
Just one more thing to add.. There was once this user named umm.. I forget lol but their username started with an A

An or sumthin I HAVE NO IDEA!

But that person.. They joined, made [CM] rather quickly, reached the top 5 and had several level 100s + Dialga, Deoxys, and other rare pokemon. It was like.. 1-2 weeks that person has played and they quit. This is a true story and some of the old members of this community would know who I am talking about.

A lot of people had earned their position and monsters through time and work. The user that I was describing earlier in this post, I was playing before that person and I never reached the top 5 yet. They did it like it was absolutely nothing.

So do not talk about equality or anything else since you are new players. That player did an action that even a player that was with the community for a few months did in 2 weeks.

If they can do it, you could probably do it as well. That is all I'm trying to say.

Good Day Tongue
point made dei
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
dei i think i know who ur talkn bout but i forgot his name! >.<
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
an1k1 perhaps dei/dark?
(2011-06-13, 04:11 AM)orboknown Wrote: an1k1 perhaps dei/dark?

Definitely not An1k1. An1k1 didn't quit and never made it to the top 5 Tongue

I think it was Anobe or something lol
hmm idk then
it was anion i think cant spell his name but he gets lvl 100 1 day very pro
wows.that is crazy.yea i remember now.
(2011-06-14, 03:09 PM)kingtanz Wrote: it was anion i think cant spell his name but he gets lvl 100 1 day very pro

Lol yea it was Anion_###

It has numbers in it =.=

well now that that mystery is dealt with