Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Tournament for Beginners!!
Welcome to the Tournament for Beginners!!

In this tournament, only new beginners to the monster world are allowed to join which means their rank has to be 1,000+ (1,000 - 2,000 - 3,000+).
This tournament will give them a chance to win some legendary monsters for free! Yes, we are giving away some legendary monsters. They are not level 100 or any high level. They are more around level 50-60, just to help those that want them. Unfortunately, we do not have all the legends but we have a good variation.

You can do by all means to win, but only one exception.

Rules :
  • No health items. - No items that increase your health or revive thy monster via Portions, etc.
  • Held items are allowed. - Held items that are equipped to monsters to increase thee health, power, and any stat.
  • Don't be a sore loser. - Have fun! That's all there is to it, fun! There will always be another chance for you to receive a legendary monster, don't give up hope! Join another tournament!
  • Honesty. - We need your honesty if you win or lose. Please, do not lie or you will lose the chance to receive a free legendary monster from this tournament.
  • Your monster's levels. - You cannot have a monster that is between levels 60-100. I will not consider you a beginner.
Penalties :
  • If you are inactive for 3 days, you will be removed from the tournament. Don't worry, there will be more tournaments like this.
How to register :

Alright, I am looking for these specifications on your registration entry to join this tournament. It's very simple, don't fret.
1. Post your username. - I need your username of course to know who joined.

2. Post your highest leveled monster. - That means, if your highest level is 27, I need to know. If your strongest monster is level 40, I need to know. You understand right? You are not allowed to have a monster that is 60-100.

3. Post the 6 monsters you will be using in this tournament.

Any Tiers/Clauses :

There are no tiers or clauses used in this tournament. This tournament has no restrictions except the fact that you can't use health items. Do whatever you need to win, is all.

Rewards Category :

Obviously, all rewards are legends. There are also some Zenith monsters which can be counted as Secondary Legends. What we have to offer are : Dimagem, Meteoid, Alaclipse, Jetegin, Spiralaxy, Yetee, Stellack, and Engiron.

Also, there are 3 spots for 3 winners. All winners will get a fair amount of rewards.
1st Place - About 8 monsters.
2nd Place - About 6 monsters.
3rd Place - About 4 monsters.

Well, good luck to all beginners. Also, the team -Crimson Talons- is hosting this tournament for you all.

Current Participants :
Thumbs Up 
Sounds great! I realy want to join this tournament.

My username is Ariel_Ultra

My highest monster is at moment lvl 33

If somethings missing in this registration, please pn me. Blush

Edit:
my 6 monsters for the tournament are:

Chloreck
Geshi
Servire
Faii
Chirit
Haloudelou
(2012-03-14, 10:39 PM)Ariel_Ultra Wrote: Sounds great! I realy want to join this tournament.

My username is Ariel_Ultra

My highest monster is at moment lvl 33

If somethings missing in this registration, please pn me. Blush
You can update your post with the last remaining ingredient. Just post the 6 monsters you will be using for the tournament.

Glad to see you've joined Smile
I was wondering how you decide when to do the tournament. Will it go on for several days or just 1 at a certain time?
OP Wrote:You understand right? You are not allowed to have a monster that is 60-100.

Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
my highest monster lvl 59 yetee,jetegin,dimagem
my monster
yetee
jetegin
dimagem
gliling
thunduppy
just curious...reward goes solely to the winner?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-03-15, 02:26 AM)TyHeadFat Wrote: I was wondering how you decide when to do the tournament. Will it go on for several days or just 1 at a certain time?
It goes on for several days, depending on how many participants take place.
(2012-03-15, 05:18 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: just curious...reward goes solely to the winner?
Yes, there will be 3 spots for winners. They all get some prizes since I have a good amount to give.
yea I noticed about the prizes...thanks for the gold ;P
Excuse me but a lot has canged since joined this event.

Is it possible to change my team or should i stop to lvl my monsters?

my highest monster is lvl 59 now

and i will use

Spiralaxy
Haloudelou
Alaclipse
Vlapedes
Gardeel
Bavante
You are always free to change before the tournament starts.
good tour kamidara
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Bumped, gotta make it a notice.

First place gets 8 legends btw <_< Help you on your journey. Helps you get more gold if you decide to sell.
*Hint - Legends sell for around.. 40k - 100k now. I suggest you sell 'em for 50,000to actually get thy money.
username coolman 2011

highest level monster: 59

6 monsters:
Badgearth
Dimagem
Meteoid
Akhuluit
Yetee
Ryuuo

my highest monster lvl is 59 and my username is axcel17
team:
zonech
spiralaxy
stellack
crystarm
terragon
cursuit
I like how you all have legends/zeniths ;D

This exactly shows how easy this game is.
spam legends...nuff said
You dare Challenge ME ?

I'm so sorry but I'm not rank 1000+ anymore. So I can't join tis tournament anylonger.

Good Luck to all of you.

cu
Let me bump this up for all to see O.o We've been getting some beginners here.

yeah right kamidara ill tell some newby to join
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
has this tournament been started yet?
This tournament has not started yet O.o If there are no more than 10 users in it in 2 weeks, I'll be closing it.

O.o
i would like to join my highest lvl monster is a 59 dimagen.my name is the same in-game.
1.dimagen lvl 59
2.dimagen lvl 58
3.yetee lvl 58
4.croconduct lvl 51
5. Volcarus lvl 56
6. undecided
all lvls will be changing i wont go above 59 though
you also have to watch out for your rank...anything better than 1000 and you are disqualified....btw that reminds me..

Kami this tourney is rigged! you give people 2 choices 1) get their monsters to 59 and stop playing for fear of breaking the level/rank limit *which can cause them to become inactive* 2) keep playing and get disqualified
I like the idea of having a Tournament for beginner's, but Quanto is right, the rules need to be changed.

Having new players set aside monsters so they don't go above a certain lvl will either cause people to quit or cheat. Also it is waaay too easy to get in the top 1000 players so the rank limit wont work either.

Sorry man. great idea, but it need's some work.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Never really thought of it at the time. Thank you for bringing it to my attention O.o

Help me to change?