Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
It is the 5th instalment of the medieval themed RPG developed by Bethesda Studios (Makers of the Fallout series).

It's out on the 11th of November 2011 (11.11.11)

Wikipedia:
Skyrim's main story revolves around the player character's efforts to defeat the nordic dragon god Alduin who is prophesied to destroy the world. Set two hundred years after Oblivion, the game takes place in the land of Skyrim in the midst of a civil war after the assassination of the high king. The open world gameplay of the Elder Scrolls series is continued in Skyrim, as the player character can explore the land at will and ignore or postpone the main quest indefinitely.

Myself I am Uber Hyped about this game!

What do you think?
[Image: 33db1vm.png]
my friend is gonn a get it.
ill go raid his version lul.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
i perordered it and i hope that i have it tomorrow .... even if i dont and get it on release date.... i have no school Big Grin
lol.if i was gonna preorder a game it would be skyward sword
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I have.. to wait.. for Christmas to get this game... *sobcry* I'm so excited though. Love this series, hope the game is as good as we're all hoping it is.
I love this game Its very addictive Im a high elf battle mage what about you
[Image: bleach0302-03.jpg_27062009]

Always watch your back, never look down on someone cause of who they used to be
(2012-01-05, 01:54 AM)explosionlover Wrote: I love this game Its very addictive Im a high elf battle mage what about you
Same lol. i am also a necromancer with a dremora lord in handy Big Grin

my first character was a kitty cat person (so said bc i cant spell their name) and then i made an Argonian Smile i friggen love this game
when the ice is warm and the fire cold
old is young and young is old
black is white and blue is red,
that is when i'll be dead
Argonian female simply because I like being able to breathe underwater, breathing air is so overrated. Big Grin

'Course the glitches are infuriating. Like the random Mammoth that fell from the sky and crushed my follower, or the (finally) dead dragon that disappeared, leaving me no soul or loot. Sleepy Good game even with some game-breaking glitches still hanging around.
Meet Tora, the level 29 master assassin

Played for 4 days total so far and I'm doing quite well lol. I'm a male Khajiit, 'cause I love to pickpocket, so faR I'm a pickpocket master lol, but of course, I get caught at times. I just figured out that at every Dragon den there's a shout wall.
Constantly dying yet never dead
im almost done with the game but i cant beat the part.....You have to fight a dragon while people shoot you with arrows and stab you with their swords
We are currently looking for new members of our guild, and we are willing to help people in learning more about this game.

If you are interested in joining our guild, you may sign up here:
http://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-Averium-Union