• 21(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The Dragons Guild(Closed)
I can't make an alt account lol.....Don't have another email I can use.
Nice guild you got hereSmile are u still taking recruits if yes I might think about joining this guild.
i'll give you one of mine doom
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
How long is the event going to last?
until 3 people win
Who is going to be participating or wants to participate but needs an email? I will eed to know the alternate acct names and stuff like that so i can post them on the front page
(2014-02-08, 03:27 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Who is going to be participating or wants to participate but needs an email? I will eed to know the alternate acct names and stuff like that so i can post them on the front page
I think i want 
to ... But i need e-mail ....

Would be ".santy." I think :p
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
im in Smile
can i join ?
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
Alright, i'll make some emails...so who wants to participate? And bob,  you're welcome to joinSmile
I see Shy
(2014-02-09, 08:15 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Alright, i'll make some emails...so who wants to participate? And bob,  you're welcome to joinSmile

Would be great if you could.
I'll join. looks cool and challenging to do Smile
            thx PRYSMA 2
I'll join if I have an alternate email....could my name be soccert? That is what I normally use for other accounts.
gottit ch
-bobbob123
Been busy a lot latelySad
(2014-02-11, 04:14 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: Been busy a lot latelySad

owowow Sad
            thx PRYSMA 2
(2014-02-11, 09:46 PM)Santy Wrote:
(2014-02-11, 04:14 AM)Qurac23 Wrote: Been busy a lot latelySad

owowow Sad

But just found out that we have a school vacation next weekSmile
can i unjoin ch?
-bobbob123
Sure no one is forcing you to stay.
(2014-02-13, 03:15 AM)bobbob123 Wrote: can i unjoin ch?

enjoy your new guild
(2014-02-05, 03:56 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Happy Belated B-day doom! Sorry I've had an idea for an event for awhile I just hadn't gotten around to posting it. Anyway!
Event Name: Alternate Confusion

Event description:Each guild member will make an alternate account. Each guild member may choose 6 of their own monsters below level 30 to start off with. The goal of this event is to make it to the 17th gym with those monsters. You may catch monsters on your way through, but you cannot trade, buy, or sell monsters. You may catch monsters and buy items and such, but you may not trade money from your main account. If two people finish the 17th gym in the same hour thought, the person with the highest rank will win. If the you are within 10 ranks of each other, you must pvp for the place. The event will start on February 7th and will end when three people finish the 17th gym. Since this might have the probability of being a large event, i will put this on the front page of the guild so you can see where everyone is in the competition. More details will be posted as the event grows nearer. Good luck and enjoy 
what a huge event (jaw drop)

ive finally made you to tell me :cool:
...well it is an event -_-

So um santy what do you want your email name to be?
welcome sale Smile
Everybody welcome sale990, darkrenegade, h20, rech, and joffreeassmo to the guild!
(2014-02-13, 02:15 PM)ch17175 Wrote: Everybody welcome sale990, darkrenegade, h20, rech, and joffreeassmo to the guild!

Ty Tongue
Welcome everyone who just joined usSmile
haha cool to see us growing. Welcome sale!!
            thx PRYSMA 2
santy?
Yo ch how u been?
Im great how are you qurac?
  • 21(current)