• 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
The Dragons Guild(Closed)
(2014-01-20, 08:46 PM)Santy Wrote:
(2014-01-20, 08:39 PM)doomrider4 Wrote: Just caught a cragantula! My first ancient! Lol I went to like 20 maps, couldn't find one, walked SOOO Many steps, and then was about to rage, went to map 21, and after 6 steps found this guy. Big Grin happy day!

wow big grats man!!!!
Thanks Santy Big Grin
Niceman
Hey guys, sorry for the long absence. I got myself a nice little ancient this morning =)

here it is: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1793464
[Image: kwUVWaQ.png]

Special thanks to Prysma 2 for the artwork!
This event is over,  the winners put a monster on trade. thanks for your participationBig Grin
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
(2014-01-21, 12:15 PM)Fiesh0 Wrote: Hey guys, sorry for the long absence. I got myself a nice little ancient this morning =)

here it is: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserMon...ID=1793464

wootwoot! nice my friend
thx for fun competition ch!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
That was really fun CH! Thanks for hosting this. I put a monster on trade, lol I didn't know there were rewards. I thought the rewards were the ancients we got from this XD.
Psh i never said i was rich on ancients....anyway, thanks for participating and the next contest will be held on feb 1st! hope to see you all thereSmile
I meant the ancient that we caught ourselves haha. It gave us incentive to go catch them, so that should be our reward. I wasn't asking for another ancient LOL. Can't wait for the next tourney Big Grin BEST GUILD EVER!
Didn't have Internet for the past 2 daysSad

Gratz to all the guys that got an ancientBig Grin
yeah im glad im in a active guild guys. I really appreciate everyone that participates with the events and of course the efforts of ch.
Thx for the great prize!
            thx PRYSMA 2
So I'm I santySmile
AngelAs am I
Check my dragon zone theme out if you like guys! 
https://www.mixcloud.com/Santymusic/zone-17-dragon/

Thx
            thx PRYSMA 2
Could use a little more of a guttural effect....and maybe a roar in the background for some extra "umph"
I agree with u ch
(2014-01-23, 12:52 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Could use a little more of a guttural effect....and maybe a roar in the background for some extra "umph"

Hey thx for listening and giving me tips!

i can change some things. If you listen to the background i putted some roars in, but its kinda electronic ones. Maybe i'll let it come out more. and the program i'm usic for the music simply doesn't have dragon roar Big Grin

And what does guttural mean?? => I looked it up.. so more distortion would work for u guys?
            thx PRYSMA 2
Guttural=raspy, scratchy
(2014-01-24, 01:02 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Guttural=raspy, scratchy

This is a track special for the guild!
Inspired by YOU guys Smile

thx PRYSMA 2
it's me joffreerasmo sir ma'am im willing to join the clan/guild ma'am i'am a mariner but if there is any chance i can on line ill do it ^_^ thanks if you trust me sir ma'am ^_^ god bless!
Wow Santy that is awesome! SO cool!
(2014-01-28, 10:01 PM)Santy Wrote:
(2014-01-24, 01:02 AM)ch17175 Wrote: Guttural=raspy, scratchy

This is a track special for the guild!
Inspired by YOU guys Smile

NiceBig Grin loved it
hey guys anything i missed?
(2014-01-29, 02:26 PM)blast Wrote: hey guys anything i missed?

We had a blast with a few events. get ready for the next Big Grin
Glad ur back!!

@other guys. Thx for the compliments about dragon theme
            thx PRYSMA 2
(2014-01-28, 10:33 PM)joffremendoza Wrote: it's me joffreerasmo sir ma'am im willing to join the clan/guild ma'am i'am a mariner but if there is any chance i can on line ill do it ^_^ thanks if you trust me sir ma'am ^_^ god bless!

You are already in another guild...
            thx PRYSMA 2
Good luck
[Image: 150px-Madara321.png]
Thx madara but i don't think much more luck is needed and jof as santy said, you're already in another guild so no sorry:/

Hi blast wb! Our next comp is on feb 1st and we did have one that just ended which was pretty fun. I hope you can participateSmile
15 more days till my birthday Big Grin *It yo birthday, we gonna party like it's yo birthday*
Happy Belated B-day doom! Sorry I've had an idea for an event for awhile I just hadn't gotten around to posting it. Anyway!
Event Name: Alternate Confusion

Event description:Each guild member will make an alternate account. Each guild member may choose 6 of their own monsters below level 30 to start off with. The goal of this event is to make it to the 17th gym with those monsters. You may catch monsters on your way through, but you cannot trade, buy, or sell monsters. You may catch monsters and buy items and such, but you may not trade money from your main account. If two people finish the 17th gym in the same hour thought, the person with the highest rank will win. If the you are within 10 ranks of each other, you must pvp for the place. The event will start on February 7th and will end when three people finish the 17th gym. Since this might have the probability of being a large event, i will put this on the front page of the guild so you can see where everyone is in the competition. More details will be posted as the event grows nearer. Good luck and enjoy!
Since I hate getting badges for my main account, I'll just use my alternate to get through the zones once again..... Might be funSmile
Nice. I'll try it, but i'll not start this week :p to busy.. But very nice event. Will take me months to do it again :p
            thx PRYSMA 2
  • 20(current)