Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test server final test
He saw a face, and then bye bye ((:
last restart people wait Smile
So it won't be up for like 10 mins?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

In fact, he reached the end of the issue we turn on our forum, but now we also have not got one ((:
server online now

close your browser and re login Smile
just opened
Most of my accounts have random e-mails... o-o
I don't know where to put this, but hopefully someone will read it here.  Whenever I click on the game page, it switches back to the home page.  This happened most frequently in battles against NPCs and wild monsters.  Then I stopped playing for a week.  I just tried playing today, and everytime I click on the game page it switches to the home page.  Everytime now.  Does this happen to anyone else?  What can I do to fix this?
(2013-03-10, 08:44 PM)Carlosaurus Wrote: I don't know where to put this, but hopefully someone will read it here.  Whenever I click on the game page, it switches back to the home page.  This happened most frequently in battles against NPCs and wild monsters.  Then I stopped playing for a week.  I just tried playing today, and everytime I click on the game page it switches to the home page.  Everytime now.  Does this happen to anyone else?  What can I do to fix this?

i just logged in your account and it works perfectly

so caused by your browser

please use this : https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/aurora/

or this one as a browser : https://www.google.com/chrome/
Made it by method for a large number of the NPC's and the essential 3 fields without seeing any specialized issues. Furthermore picked an irregular beast to adapt...A Silvur because of the reality it expected to comprehend an exact move for the essential evo and needed a thing for the 2d. I had no issues with any of its advancements.
(2019-02-23, 09:35 AM)HoraceLewis Wrote: Made it by method for a large number of the NPC's and the essential 3 fields without seeing any specialized issues. Furthermore picked an irregular beast to adapt...A Silvur because of the reality it expected to comprehend an exact move for the essential evo and needed a thing for the 2d. I had no issues with any of its advancements.

i really didnt get what you mean Big Grin
Hope they can fix that