• 7 Vote(s) - 3.14 Average
Temple Of Knowledge
Count me in
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
Welcome to The Temple Of Knowledge
You dare Challenge ME ?

my profile ^-^ https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=405282
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-05-25, 06:05 AM)Knost Wrote: Staff you cant join lol You're on the main team Smile
ehh didnt know that lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I want to join here's my profile https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=450453
Welcome Pikachu!

Hope to see you with us in the main team someday!

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-A...8#pid74018
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
i want to see all you legends in the main team, we want you all to fight with us against our enemy. Don't forget if you want any help with making a PVP team or want advise please come to any of the Elites.

We are all legends
this team is growing fast lol
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
rake,,, im part of this right, you approved me during chat Big Grin
im guess im in sub team ?
[Image: templeofknowledge_banner.png]
i was approve by knost
Yes I approved Blacky.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2012-05-31, 04:24 AM)fjkulit Wrote: rake,,, im part of this right, you approved me during chat Big Grin
Student and added. Choose a starter if you like Smile
You dare Challenge ME ?

(2012-06-02, 04:45 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote:
(2012-05-31, 04:24 AM)fjkulit Wrote: rake,,, im part of this right, you approved me during chat Big Grin
Student and added. Choose a starter if you like Smile
Rake, are we allowed not to get anymore?? :3
I know I haven't been very active in helping with the team...but If Rake will allow me...Im going to start pulling my weight...I have some stuff to write up right now...and tomorrow I'll see about inviting 2 newer players who have everything they need to excel in this game...they are intelligent...able to adapt easily to new information...and they arent afraid to ask questions Smile
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
thanks guys for allowing me to be part of this guild. hope i can learn from you all and in the proses let you guys in on whatever i learn myself, in other words help each other out. thanks again guys
Yay, we're using my slogan. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(2012-05-23, 01:12 AM)Anomandaris Giovanni Rake Wrote:
Welcome to The Temple Of Knowledge
Theme:

We are the purity of your soul.
We are the darkness that dwells within your mind.
We are the constructors, the destructors,the teachers the dealers of death, the bringers of life. we are the blessing and the bane.
We are...The Temple Of Knowledge

Brief Description:
There are 3 segments to this team
The first are the Temple Newcomers, which are the newest members of the Temple Of Knowledge.
Temple Students, they have been around longer than the Newcomers and have earned the title of student through hard work and dedication.
Temple Graduates, these members have been involved the longest and have graduated to be accepted into Akatslowi.
The Temple of Knowledge Is Led By: Anomandaris Rake, Quanto Konami (who is taking Viperianw's place currently)

Temple Newcomer:
All a newcomer must do is: Be active, Be willing to learn , And a Drive to Succeed and One day become a full Akatslowi Member.
The Title Of Temple Student will be acquired once you have amassed enough points and shown that you have grown from your newcomer stage.
If you go inactive or leave the game(without informing me or another leader with the reason )
You will lose points (on a weekly basis) or if it turns to months, you will be booted, you can always rejoin ,
just be aware that this is how inactivity will be handled.

Temple Student:
A Temple Student is someone who is putting in the work and effort to be a member of Akatslowi, meaning to become a student you must either have a team of level 69 monsters or one level 100 monster.
Temple Students have trained hard and worked hard, they are well on there way to becoming a Temple Graduate and then joining Akatslowi.

Temple Graduate:
A Temple Graduate is the most dedicated member of The Temple Of Knowledge , they have a full team of level 100 monsters.
They have put in all the work and have made it known that they are ready for Akatslowi membership.
Once a Graduate of the Temple of Knowledge , players can submit their application for Membership into Akatslowi

LEADERS:

Anomandaris Rake

Quanto Konami

Viperianw

Temple Graduates:

None At This Time

Temple Students:

ZacheryMatthews
Snorlax47
Kingeno
Redsky

Tavio Solo

Mamba

TheGreatGonzalez
Law0086

Fjkulit

Temple Newcomers:

Aladdino

EvilPikachu

Thantos

Good Luck to all members, if you have questions, PM me, I might not always give you the straight, but that's because I want you to solve it : )

All Temple Newcomers may choose from this Account:

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=445379

A starting monster, the starters are : Wolvy, Terrake, Jungoat, Fazuchi and Lambus
** Note: You may think choosing the higher levels will be easier, but it's just as much of a challenge : ) **
Akatslowi Team Page:

sorry guys, i was just fixin my name.(sorry for the disturbance)
Scorpio has shown personal growth to myself and has aided the team, It is my pleasure to welcome him back, hopefully this stay is permanent
You dare Challenge ME ?

Hello guys i would like to join also! Smile
Here is my profile: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=330010
can i join
i was apporved by knost so what i do now say i dont want chose starter but heres my acct anyways
-https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=397576
Kekrops is hereby inducted into the team...he starts at the rank of newcomer...having 1 or 2 ok mons...but no clue how to use em in pvp
I had to wait days to be a student and i had lvl 100s and i was doing good in pvp when i joined...and now people are becoming students without even being a newcomer....so unFAIR
oops meant newcomer...said newcomer in chat...just had a fail moment there sorry Tongue
Lol xD
to the students of tok i made a cool private chat for tok member also aka can join to if they want but i bet they have there own so heres chat link-
Hello people good to be part of the team Smile
Welcome Kek!
how do we graduate ?
u have to have a full team of kvk 100s and u have to be accepted into akatslowi