• 20(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
its okay to lose, just like its okay to fall down. You just have to get back up and get back in try to learn from your mistake so you can win Big Grin
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
it happened again,
Really, though...snow need to get a better life than this.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Well howdy, here to tell you that we all just lost the game. I love you :'D
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
No I dont. In honnor of my term papper

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by
fearing to attempt.

By William Shakespeare
"Age shouldn't affect you. It's just like the size of your shoes - they don't determine how you live your life! You're either marvellous or you're boring, regardless of your age."
Steven Morrissey
I was just waiting for Snowprincess to post again. XD
i feel loved.
Steven Morrissey
Censor Dodging Alert Activated.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I lost.
Steven Morrissey
I am forced to use this as my profile picture: [Image: trolle.png] But I know all I will get is hate.
(2012-03-11, 05:56 AM)codenameseven Wrote: (DELETED)
I'm firetruckin' mad cuz of this...first of all, an adbot, second, in this thread? Dangit I lost.
Angel i did nothing wrong you just lost the game
Steven Morrissey
I remember losing the Game somewhere in the past. I need to atone for my mistakes here.
Ah, yes, I remember now. It was because of that AMV.
alexalex22255: Let's talk about the game instead

Bah humbug...
isnt the game great
Steven Morrissey
yes so great i won it like a baws :3
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
My sister shot me with the Game D:
I blame cody...this time
Steven Morrissey
Its my own fault...was talking in chat...said "the game would never be updated"...when I read back over it...I remembered THE GAME
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
DARN YOU QUANTO YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME
NEED I SAY MORE?

[Image: gamebw.png]
It has been lost....again Sad
Rock made me lose it......curses>>>
I lost yesterday. I was talking about playing the game, regarding Kingdom Hearts, and my sister mistook me for a different game >.>
i saw iralevance and thought of how iralavant the game truely is (no i cannot spell)
Steven Morrissey
Blames her ---^
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
lol who doesnt?
Steven Morrissey
i probably lost the game at some point that i don't remember, so there you go, i'll start again and forget about it again XD
You dare Challenge ME ?

“You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” Albert Einstein
Steven Morrissey
(2012-05-03, 03:05 PM)snowprincess Wrote: “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” Albert Einstein
dat's beautiful ;-;
You dare Challenge ME ?

go jump into a fiery crater [Image: avatar667_31.gif?dateline=1335830192]
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
  • 20(current)