Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Smash Bros: Unleashed
"you got it!" peach went quickly and thankfully she found the smash ball. "good thing that was quick" peach said with a sigh.

meanwhile: "hehehehe that should keep them busy enough" wario grinned only to be interrupted by badniks himself "you want a piece of me?? i will just crash you into parts for money!! whahahaha" wario tore apart the group of badniks but alast it was for not peach arrived with the smash ball. "who should i give this to? my smash will only put them asleep _-_" peach said hoping that she didnt have to try and put machines asleep. "Gahh! should of been quicker oh well i still have parts to sell" wario was certain to grab links map next time...
hello people of the light and fellow darksiders shall the darkness protect you!

[Image: blackwayve_sig_by_seviper3-d5cijum.jpg]
"Princess,just use your Final Smash already!!" Ike yelled.

Meta Knight,Link,and Ike were still fighting off the Badniks. Ike kept using Aether,while Link and Meta Knight were slashing themselves through the Badnik army.

"Come on Peach,put them to sleep!!" Link and Meta Knight yelled.
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-01, 11:08 PM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: Too many RPs I have made... Oh well ^^'

Plot: Many residents of the SSB world have stopped fighting because of an Anti-Violence Act that was put in place. They want to be able to battle again,but if they really want to,they'll have to defeat Tabuu,Fawful,NME/Nightmare, and many more malicious Bosses that wanted to ruin the lives of the Brawlers.
Whilst looking for a way to get their power to fight in public,many newcomers joined the group for different reasons. Some of these are: Pac-Man,Tails,Victini,and Toon Zelda.

Characters (It's a whole lot of them):
Mario
Luigi
Princess Peach (Used by Blackwayve)
Bowser
Wario (Used by Blackwayve)
Waluigi (New)
Yoshi
Dr. Mario
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Toad (New)
Bowser Jr. (New)
Koopa Troopa (New)
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Captain Falcon
Kirby
Meta Knight (Used by ME)
King Dedede
Escargoon (New)
Ice Climbers
Pikachu
Pichu
Jigglypuff
Mewtwo
Lucario
Pokemon Trainer
Zoroark (New)
Victini (New)
Lucas
Ness
Mr. Saturn
Mr. Game and Watch
Toon Link
Link (Used by me)
Toon Zelda (New)
Zelda/Sheik
Ganondorf
Captain Olimar and his Pikmin
Pit
R.O.B
Ike (Used by me)
Marth
Roy
Samus
Solid Snake
Sonic
Shadow (New)
Miles/Tails (New)
Knuckles (New)
Amy Rose (New)
Dr. Eggman (New)
Pac-Man (New)
Ms. Pac-Man (New)
Blinky (New)
Mephiles (New,used by Josh Barret)
E-123 Omega (New)
Scourge the Hedgehog (New)

If I missed out any,please let me know.

Forms:
Character Name:
Appearance:
Movesets don't need to be explained,this RP won't follow the typical SSB storyline.

You can have up to 5 characters only,if you can handle them all.
(yup) for the moment
character: king dedede (the one from kirby show cause thats the only time he has a voice)
personality: still wants kirby gone other wise he's just like the show and is quite friendly except to kirby or MK
Appearance: you should know what dedede looks like by now

((I've seen King Dedede countless times. Accepted!! Now make Peach and Wario do something '-'))
Small words FTW 8D
(2012-12-03, 12:52 AM)icyaquapiplup Wrote: "Princess,just use your Final Smash already!!" Ike yelled.

Meta Knight,Link,and Ike were still fighting off the Badniks. Ike kept using Aether,while Link and Meta Knight were slashing themselves through the Badnik army.

"Come on Peach,put them to sleep!!" Link and Meta Knight yelled.
"if i must" peach said very distastfully she broke the ball and before anyone could anything everything around her fell asleep to her final smash. "really? i even put the guys to sleep?? this is so NOT FAIR!" she once again didnt notice the darkness from shadow queen flowing in her but before it took any hold she screamed at the group waking up link, Ike, and MK at once while the machines were completely unphased by her scream also cause he was far enough away wario only got drowsy but snapped back before the scream

"STOP YELLING!!" Ike,Link,and MK yelled at Peach.
"Why were you screaming? You could have made more Badniks come!" Ike yelled.
"Or something even worse than these robots could have come after us!" Meta Knight yelled.
"Can everyone just stop yelling!?!?" Link yelled at Meta Knight and Ike.
Small words FTW 8D
(o-o)-> the face wario has right now "well this is just a bad sign" *facepalms* "these guys dont know how to be around a princess do they..." wario just embarrassed at the fact that he wouldnt of acted like this knowing peach's smash quite well...

peach spoke quite silently "well i had to get you up some how and i just couldnt hold back my anger that i basically have the worst final smash, im not sure why i lost control there sorry" she had a sad face or at least felt bad even though she had no clue that dark energy kept showing up in her all thanks to the shadow queen...

oh i also wanna be E-123 omega and Shadow
Special Attack COFFEE TABLE FLIP!!!- Lord death
I shall not be defeated by toilet paper-Death the kid
FOOLS!- Excalibur
Pumpkin Pump-Pumpkin- BLAIR!!!

I love anime 

Fairy tail
Soul Eater
Fullmetal Alchemist
(2013-01-10, 09:19 PM)Josh Barrett Wrote: oh i also wanna be E-123 omega and Shadow

im sorry but this rp has been dead for a long time now i dont think this is ever coming back

yes i know bad luck old fellow (0_-)

edit: i should change my avatar and sig some day