Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen monsters inquiry
Exclamation 
after that attack. I will never be fooled by anything again. So..
our stolen monsters.. (rewards and stolen lvl 100s are still missing..)
any compensation?
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
i dont believ cef is giveing us anything monster or gold to replace whqt was stoln
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Even though i provided proof of hacking,but he always has a good reason
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
Since it is pretty much your own fault you logged in to that hack site, I don't think you will see any stuff back.
Its not that I don't want you guys to get it back, just saying that.
I feel bad for you!
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(2013-02-26, 02:35 PM)Arlaxeon Wrote: Since it is pretty much your own fault you logged in to that hack site, I don't think you will see any stuff back.
Its not that I don't want you guys to get it back, just saying that.
Yes, it's their fault for logging into that site but it's not their fault for not knowing what that site was actually intended for.
So you can't really blame whoever got their profiles breached and their monsters vanishing.

It was basically a trick since it still had "monstermmorpg" in the name. Situation's over, mods will capture usernames and ban the next user that posts any link like that again.
Automatic ban, no warning.
Wait, so did the thieves take whole accounts, or just the monsters that were worth anything? *wasn't here*
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2013-02-26, 09:43 PM)TexasToast Wrote: Wait, so did the thieves take whole accounts, or just the monsters that were worth anything? *wasn't here*
Took monsters and maybe in some cases, used accounts to post the link of the scam site
we only give if the fault is ours Smile
otherwise pretty open to abuse
in all fairness..he told new players it was for trading zeniths and legends...and some others to join a clan
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
I think there should be compensation .__. at least for high level monsters. which doesnt apply to me, of course, because (thank goodness) I didnt actually have any worthwile monsters on my team at the time, but it does kinda stink for the ones who did.
420 Blaze it Lol
ineont see mthe lpoint in haqcking a acct just to release the hig lvl monsters
Cefurkan has taken this stand before w/ scams. I can see how his hands are tied. It's not a great situation, but all we can do is make sure it doesn't happen again.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
im nit complaing i got alot of help lol speecily from u knost lol