Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stitch,Yellow and Squirrels!
Haha, ....Pet squirrel and panda??
So..it seems Cef kinda refused to pay because all these works are too dirty... what do you think guys?
What you think... If I meet a monster in game you made, i always think its legendary or ancient first time I see it XD
I love your work ^^
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
yes your work is amazing sinnelius and you do a great job at it if had money i would definitly pay youBig Grin
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
@Santy Illustrating legendaries would be a dreammmm, heheeeee
Thank you, and glad you like them!

@shadowananime Haha PM or email me if you have requests... i'll see if we can work something out.

Anyway, i am now officially done illustrating monsters. 
I'll be open for commisions so come visit my deviantart.

Or just say hi. Big Grin
Too bad, you should've made some legendarys Confused
I hope we'll hear from you man!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
yes sinnelius i hope you do come back and i will pm you sooner or later
[Image: 20230703_155353.jpg]
no gif avvys plz
If CeF meant "dirty" as in "unrefined," then you'd have to ramp up the detail in textures. That may not be easy, as your style has pretty visible brushstrokes.

Now, if he meant "dirty" as in "inappropriate," then you just need to reposition Krawind's tail. XD

It might just be that he wants a different style. Your artwork is excellent, but it might just not be what CeF is looking for. The monsters of yours that DID make it in are excellent nonetheless, so you still contributed! Negakaos and Repyunidai will always have a special place in my heart. :3
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
(2014-10-10, 12:58 AM)TexasToast Wrote: If CeF meant "dirty" as in "unrefined," then you'd have to ramp up the detail in textures. That may not be easy, as your style has pretty visible brushstrokes.

Now, if he meant "dirty" as in "inappropriate," then you just need to reposition Krawind's tail. XD

It might just be that he wants a different style. Your artwork is excellent, but it might just not be what CeF is looking for. The monsters of yours that DID make it in are excellent nonetheless, so you still contributed! Negakaos and Repyunidai will always have a special place in my heart. :3

good guess they were unrefined

he is extremely well capable of doing refined work such as below one

[Image: taichi_yagami_by_sinnelius-d82oac3.png]