Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To be honest, I don't really like it also.
I just feel like its out of place, idk
activate javascript
Hey Santy, take it easy! 

Thank you for the nice words too guys.

Nothing really bad... Cef just had some opinion about it to keep it consistent with the whole set. 
And also... notice how Dogaung feels not like "rock type monsters".

Nothing really bad... 
As for these...i am thinking of selling the original as adoptables over deviantart if anybody wants... 
Maybe actually get paid with paypal money. 

So no worries... else, i'll be keeping them as my progress.
remind me how i enjoyed making these.

And now, here's the new Dogaia and Dogaung!
And i recently got in touch with a fellow artist... 
Maybe we'll start collaborating on these. Big Grin
[Image: dogaia2_by_sinnelius-d7nks19.png]
[Image: dogaung2_by_sinnelius-d7nks1l.png]
And now, the Kaos series.
[Image: kaos_by_sinnelius-d7nl69x.jpg]
[Image: hikaos_by_sinnelius-d7nl6am.jpg]
[Image: negakaos_by_sinnelius-d7nl68w.jpg]
activate javascript
Big Grin YEEEEAH! Awesome kaos series!!!!!!!!!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
Oh gosh, the Kaos line is gorgeous! Can't wait to catch one of my own!
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
[Image: dogaia_by_sinnelius-d7pdl4k.jpg][Image: dogaung_by_sinnelius-d7pdl38.jpg]

[Image: kaos_by_sinnelius-d7pdl5g.jpg][Image: hikaos_by_sinnelius-d7pdl6u.jpg][Image: negakaos_by_sinnelius-d7pgd4b.jpg]

Thanks friends. Just got back from something.
Should try and keep these consistent.
Done! Dogaia > Dogaung
Changed the linework styling because it doesn't look so good with lighting.

[Image: dogaia_by_sinnelius-d7pl67t.jpg]

[Image: dogaung_by_sinnelius-d7pl68n.jpg]
Dogaia and Dogaung, Rock Type.

Redo because Cef didn't like it.
Used texture for the first time. 
Uncomfortable. 

Touched up intensely.

[Image: _r3_dogaia_by_sinnelius-d7q1st7.jpg]
[Image: _r3_dogaung_by_sinnelius-d7q1srm.jpg]
That you've handled the dogs twice says something - that both incarnations had a distinct personality to them says something as well.  Everything you've put out looks fanciful (has a definite and amazing fantasy vibe to it).

The drawings themselves are amazing, you don't need people to tell you that, but they will (and that's awesome.  xD  Bask in the glory).  You handle colors with the talent of someone who's been trained and practiced for years.  Only reason I can see Cef having skipped over the past two was that the belied their typing.  The first Dogaung (Edit, got the names switched.  x'D) looked like a benevolent earth spirit with elements of earth, air, and water - which might have been way too much.  (Did you manage to sell it elsewhere?  It was gorgeous.)  And the second set are colored to look very alien or bug like.

I know it's very frustrating to do things multiple times.  But Cef's got nothing on this last set.  It's clear you spent hours on the finishing work alone, and they do look like stone guardians.  I can just see them sitting stoicly on the side of a mountain, awakening with a flash of green and blue when danger approaches.  *GLEE*  8D  They're epic, as the other incarnations were.

Your first attempt at texture?  O_O;  Daaayum.  You've got raw talent in that area, if that's the case.  Between that and the highlighting on the rocks, I'm blown away.  You rock.

(Ba-dun-tiss)
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2014-07-10, 06:15 PM)Henrie Wrote: That you've handled the dogs twice says something - that both incarnations had a distinct personality to them says something as well.  Everything you've put out looks fanciful (has a definite and amazing fantasy vibe to it).

The drawings themselves are amazing, you don't need people to tell you that, but they will (and that's awesome.  xD  Bask in the glory).  You handle colors with the talent of someone who's been trained and practiced for years.  Only reason I can see Cef having skipped over the past two was that the belied their typing.  The first Dogaung (Edit, got the names switched.  x'D) looked like a benevolent earth spirit with elements of earth, air, and water - which might have been way too much.  (Did you manage to sell it elsewhere?  It was gorgeous.)  And the second set are colored to look very alien or bug like.

I know it's very frustrating to do things multiple times.  But Cef's got nothing on this last set.  It's clear you spent hours on the finishing work alone, and they do look like stone guardians.  I can just see them sitting stoicly on the side of a mountain, awakening with a flash of green and blue when danger approaches.  *GLEE*  8D  They're epic, as the other incarnations were.

Your first attempt at texture?  O_O;  Daaayum.  You've got raw talent in that area, if that's the case.  Between that and the highlighting on the rocks, I'm blown away.  You rock.

(Ba-dun-tiss)

you are very correct

those were very high quality however they were out of our monster style

monsters are supposed to be like animals

also these 2 latest dogs are very good job and accepted already Big Grin
Kaos.
Dragon, Physics.

Leave critics Smile

[Image: kaos_by_sinnelius-d7q9u98.png]
(2014-07-12, 12:11 AM)sinnelius Wrote: Kaos.
Dragon, Physics.

Leave critics Smile

[Image: kaos_by_sinnelius-d7q9u98.png]

looks

great
@Henrie Thank you for the nice words, I think the first ones were mistakes... technically. Linework was too strong to allow any texture and rednering to stand out. I am glad you noticed my hardwork.

@Cef Glad you like it!

New one,
Hikaos

[Image: hikaos_by_sinnelius-d7qcmbz.jpg]
You'll just have to imagine some sort of giddy school-girl noises.

Oh my GOSH, these colors.  *GLEE*

I now he's slimy, but... I'd probably still hug one if it were a thing.  lol
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
(2014-07-12, 04:01 PM)sinnelius Wrote: @Henrie Thank you for the nice words, I think the first ones were mistakes... technically. Linework was too strong to allow any texture and rednering to stand out. I am glad you noticed my hardwork.

@Cef Glad you like it!

New one,
Hikaos

[Image: hikaos_by_sinnelius-d7qcmbz.jpg]

colors are awesome atm

can you also improve first stage Big Grin

amazing
Negakaos.

Touched up the first stage too! Smile

[Image: negakaos_by_sinnelius-d7qsg2g.jpg]
nice please send me original png files Big Grin
hhhhhhaaaaaaaappppppp
THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL

The Dogaia line is beautiful, and the Kaos line is brilliantly original.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
BEAUTIFUL!! 
(sorry, I was 11 days gone sinnelius ^^ )
The dogs and the egg monster is awesome!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]