Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spanish and cursing.
He is saying eat s**t in spanish.

[Image: 30arfqa.jpg]

Likely Like Likey Likee
Yeah, We really need a spanish CM.

I'd do it but I don't know enough Slang Spanish.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Currently im one of the spanish speakers r.r

Likely Like Likey Likee
Hello, No mod would let you be a CM and not raise Heck over it.

Your first forum account is still banned if I must remind you, and you make many issues on chat when you are there. No way in heck Will you ever be a CM!

And I know that ALL 9Maybe not Metaknight) Will back me up on saying this!
CeFurkan Wrote:
i wont back you up on it Tongue hello could make a good cm if he changes his attitude
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Did i ask for cm position nitz? no i didn't so really just let me be!

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-28, 09:36 PM)Pein Wrote: i wont back you up on it Tongue hello could make a good cm if he changes his attitude

IF

Anyone can be a good CM IF they chance their attitude. But will they? prolly not.

@Hello with that r.r You implied that is what you were hinting at.

EDIT: Pein I said MODS. since when are you a moderator?
CeFurkan Wrote:
im just giving my opinion Tongue

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-28, 09:42 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:
(2011-08-28, 09:36 PM)Pein Wrote: i wont back you up on it Tongue hello could make a good cm if he changes his attitude

IF

Anyone can be a good CM IF they chance their attitude. But will they? prolly not.

...how can you talk about people changeing their attitude to be a Mod when you have the worst attitude on forums? just saying.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
can't an1k1 speak spanish? >_>
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-08-28, 09:42 PM)Nitz_X Wrote:

IF

r.r can mean many things not neccissarly hints. And btw many people don't want you to be a forum mod. Everyone has haters hating em im not the only one. And you need to change your attitude towards forum users. STOP HATING NITZ!

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-28, 09:49 PM)Guider456 Wrote: can't an1k1 speak spanish? >_>

But would he mod is the question.

@Hello

The difference Is hello, I have maturity, I have age, I have Respect and dedication, and I have moderation experience.

What are your qualifications? You speak a couple Languages? Guess what?

だから私は、か
あなたが今こんにちは私に嫌う停止する場合、私はそれを好むと思います。また、あなたがこれを理解できれば、私はこんにちは言う翻訳サイトを教えてください。
CeFurkan Wrote:
I respect users not like you harrassing users telling em scammers,learn how to spell,banning users for giving you neg reps......yes you did ban me for giving you neg reps and i didn't report that since i thought you had a point but now that i think of it your the WORST MOD EVER.

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-28, 10:04 PM)Hello1234 Wrote: I respect users not like you harrassing users telling em scammers,learn how to spell,banning users for giving you neg reps......yes you did ban me for giving you neg reps and i didn't report that since i thought you had a point but now that i think of it your the WORST MOD EVER.

I respect all users, But If you Don't take the time to make a quality Post on a serious thread, why would I take the time to read it?

Your lucky I can't delete posts.

Banning users for giving me reps? I coulda just had a supermoderator take the reps off for me, It was what you had in the Reps that got you banned.

Worst Mod ever? Haha, Give me a break. I'm just a stickler about the rules. If you don't like it, Follow the rules and I can't say anything. Now, What you stated there is considered flaming a moderator, which by the way can Invoke a warning my friend, but since I feel I instigated this little quarrel, I won't take an action.
CeFurkan Wrote:
idc what u do.....as long as im in game your not a threat and considering that ur a mod why dont u go ahead and ban me like last time and also maybe consider banning yourself for lying to yourself Big Grin

Likely Like Likey Likee
this is a foolish argument and should not be done in this topic

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-08-28, 10:11 PM)Pein Wrote: this is a foolish argument and should not be done in this topic
I agree Thread Lock Requested.

Likely Like Likey Likee
(2011-08-28, 10:12 PM)Hello1234 Wrote:
(2011-08-28, 10:11 PM)Pein Wrote: this is a foolish argument and should not be done in this topic
I agree Thread Lock Requested.

Eh,
Supermods are kinda bad about picking out random requests in the thread. its better to PM them a lock request.

Just saying.
CeFurkan Wrote:
ask heatshot to lock

Credits to SparrowHawk
Yeah i was about to ask him.

Likely Like Likey Likee
Am i a good mod? *-*, anyways, we need a spanish cm and i cannot agree with that nitz thats kinda harsh... whats so bad about h ello4321? hes nice but may get anooying.he would make a DECENT cm but not the best

edit: this has been taken care of i also request a thread lock.
[Image: 28chlsh.png]
Ty rollie for sig!
Maybe i could be a CM i know Spanish and could take care of there chat.
If you want to be a mod i suggest to confirm that to cefurkan but be warned you may lose all chances. Btw this thread is not meant for cm related stuff. Its meant for "Report User."

Likely Like Likey Likee
What do u mean lose all chances.
asking to become a mod lowers your chances of becoming one it shows that you just want to have power and that your not mature to wait for him to choose you or not
Edit: no more posting here it has to be locked

Credits to SparrowHawk
Okey i can wait now off with the off topic.
I'll monitor the spanish chat then Dodgy

It's usually dead so I tend to forget about it.
dei a lock was requested please lock it now

Credits to SparrowHawk
No one is becoming a chat master over 1 person and a semi-dead chat.

I just wanted to add that Tongue