Poll: Which do you like better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Sony Playstation 3
42.86%
Microsoft Xbox 360
0%
Both
28.57%
None
14.29%
Indecisive.
14.29%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sony Playstation 3 VS. Microsoft Xbox360
The time has come, everyone. To now debate.

Rules :
No youtube videos.
No swearing.
Don't go crazy.
Use facts.
Opinion facts do not count.
Forum rules apply.

Support.
unfortunately i can't participate in this since i haven't played either 1 of them(i actually did but not that much only got to play them like 1 or 2 times).
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
(2011-10-03, 07:03 PM)Guider456 Wrote: unfortunately i can't participate in this since i haven't played either 1 of them(i actually did but not that much only got to play them like 1 or 2 times).
Lol I played both. They are both awesome but.. I can only get one ;-;

o.o and this will help you make your decision?
both are good,,I say 360 if you can for monthly Xbox live,PS3 if you cannot
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
(2011-10-03, 07:04 PM)Guider456 Wrote: o.o and this will help you make your decision?
Me and other people.

(2011-10-03, 07:06 PM)orboknown Wrote: both are good,,I say 360 if you can for monthly Xbox live,PS3 if you cannot
PSN did get hacked and I don't want that risk if I actually do sign up for anything and buy membership.

Xbox Live is a risk as well but I haven't heard anything about them being hacked. Also, you could be banned for stupid reasons. Banned for months, years, or permanently.

Well.. Both their graphics are superb. The game play is epic.

PS3 just needs more games. More zombie games as well IMO *_*

Xbox360 does have the red ring of death and could suck if it isn't under warranty anymore. Idk what PS3 has, it could be nothing.
ive never heard of a ps3 RROD equiv. but psn is free,so you dont have to BUY it persay.
(2011-10-03, 07:10 PM)orboknown Wrote: ive never heard of a ps3 RROD equiv. but psn is free,so you dont have to BUY it persay.
Aren't there features that you have to buy though?

Off-Topic : This forum needs more people for everything to be spiced up.

On-Topic : Hmm.. I'm indecisive about the 2 systems.

maybe map packs etc.but online competion and basics are free.

off topic-I agree
PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all the way all though they got hacked every 1 had everything returned to them and received free amazing games. There is Playstation plus which u can buy and its pretty much like u get a beta before some 1 and some discounts on contents or even free games. Red ring of death happens too often on 360s and on top of that ur paying monthly for something u can get for free on the PS3. There are a lot of amazing sony exclusives such as uncharted 3, little big planet, resistance, demon souls, infamous, metal gear solid 4, ratchet and clank, the list goes on o.o what does xbox have? Gears of War and halo?? GO SONY!!! o.o then u can play with me and ghost
[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
you have created the topic i dread this is such a had questions
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
I own both, and I can tell you this

1: PS3 is uncrackable, its literally like a computer.
2: Xbox360 crashes, is unstable, and is half baked at best.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
i have both also and have never had problems with either of them

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-03, 11:30 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: I own both, and I can tell you this

1: PS3 is uncrackable, its literally like a computer.
2: Xbox360 crashes, is unstable, and is half baked at best.
AGREED ^^^^^^^^^^ and to add to that.. a Xbox360 is literally a leaf blower... it is unbelievably loud the PS3 heats up and makes some noise but is no where near as loud o.o

[Image: tumblr_m8mm02adYC1qgqflko1_500.gif]
yea i agree but i havent used my xbox in awhile control got fried

Credits to SparrowHawk
They don't compare.
There both awesome in there both way,
Its like saying Shawn Micheals Or Triple h
[Image: patrick_star_signature__by_astra_star-d393bi2.jpg]
you're controller got fried O.o what did you do drop it into a volcano?
lol i dont know how went away for a weekend came back control is burned

Credits to SparrowHawk
Xbox 360 and PS3 are basically twins though.

Xbox 360 has a lot of games and I think it has a better variety of games than the Ps3.

Whatever new game comes out (not pokemon, kirby, mario, etc.), it's always Xbox 360 and sometimes Ps3.

Xbox 360 was still like a prototype. They don't get the red ring of death as often as you say Dark. It depends on how much time it's on and how much time a person plays it :/

i do agree that xbox360 has a larger variety of games but i rather a ps3

Credits to SparrowHawk
(2011-10-04, 01:11 AM)Deidara Wrote: Xbox 360 and PS3 are basically twins though.

Xbox 360 has a lot of games and I think it has a better variety of games than the Ps3.

Whatever new game comes out (not pokemon, kirby, mario, etc.), it's always Xbox 360 and sometimes Ps3.

Xbox 360 was still like a prototype. They don't get the red ring of death as often as you say Dark. It depends on how much time it's on and how much time a person plays it :/
Ps3 is superior in quality, in model, in build, and also is uncrackable. there are quite a few Emulators for Xbox360.

No one has a emulator for PS3.

Ps three also has metal gear solid 4
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
Hey pein.. We should test out Nitz's theory.

Hammer + Ps3 = Smash >=D

I don't play metal gear solid ._.
lol nitz theory is suckish lol

Credits to SparrowHawk
ps3 rule although i dnt own one
PS3! Im actually on the internet from my PS3 looking at my Sony HD tv ;D At any moment i can change to playing MW2 without getting up :3 I like turtles
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
random ending there
Hmm im getting a ps3 soon....i played black ops and i was impressed. it has high quailty in my opinion. i played xbox and well its weirdish. besides ps3 has blu-ray and well xbox has nothing that good r.r so yeah i guess ps3 wins big time by farthest
well i prefer ps3 plus the controller fits in my hand and i got free stuff after the crash i can understand people had issues because psn got hacked but it was your decision to either use your credit card information or go out and buy a psn card.
Plus Sony and Nintendo can come up with unique ideas while Microsoft has to copy from both Nintendo and Sony a lot.

Microsoft also made a major screw up though who in their right mind forgets to put a cooling fan in a system even during 1st generation release of Xbox360.

I have all 3 systems. I play my ps3 or my comp the most, then handheld, my Wii, then i might play one of my older systems before i play Xbox360.

Both controllers are durable
However i prefer the fact i don't have to replace batteries at all on my ps3 controller.
i enjoy the fact i can play blu-ray on my ps3 plus we have crackle which is free and Netflix
Both PS3 and Xbox360 has guys that are douce bags or try to hit on you which is rather annoying regardless.
Xbox360 has more small children that have a mic.
I can play my Ps3 longer periods of time.
I can play MMORPG on my ps3
Ps3 has many good unique titles and a few average ones.
As for Xbox360 all most all their big titles are Shooters and many of their exclusives are terrible games with only a few good games.
Ps3 unique titles,Little Big planet, Mod Nation racers, Disgaea, God of War, Ico & Shadow of colossus, infamous, Motorstorm, Kill zone, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, Siren Blood Curse, Sly Cooper, Starhawk & warhawk, Twisted Metal, Metal gear solid, Tekken Hybrid, Uncharted, Valkyria Chronicles, White Knight Chronicles, Yakuza, Wipeout HD, Kingdom hearts 3 is also probley going to be unique to ps3.

I miss my old stuff... SEGA