Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad All of the Slender games.. There are so many and more keep on coming.. It's so scary ;-; ONSDIOUYHSEUIHY AHHH!!.. sorry, flashback..
https://slendergame.com/

It's not an MMORPG. It's a first person horror game, you have to download to play. There are different versions of this game.

I don't know where you can find all the versions of it so.. eh :/ Good luck finding them *has tried*
i would play, but you see, i have this anti-scary game setting on my computer so....uhhh, yeah o_o
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
(2012-10-07, 07:24 PM)Ghost Wrote: i would play, but you see, i have this anti-scary game setting on my computer so....uhhh, yeah o_o
I just watch youtube videos.. I'm not playing these games <.<
(2012-10-07, 07:26 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote:
(2012-10-07, 07:24 PM)Ghost Wrote: i would play, but you see, i have this anti-scary game setting on my computer so....uhhh, yeah o_o
I just watch youtube videos.. I'm not playing these games <.<
I would watch, but you see, i that this anti-scary video setting on my computer so....uhhh, yeah -3-

You're welcome.

amnesia

ghost, who r u in-game?
I played Slender on my friend's phone. e_e; Ehh... never again.

But I love watching the reaction videos. xDD
0.0 You we miss your art!

Sorry...on-topic: Slender...kind of based on the slender man?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2012-10-07, 07:28 PM)Viperianw Wrote: amnesia

ghost, who r u in-game?
Skywalker. Duh.

You're welcome.

(2012-10-07, 08:11 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: 0.0 You we miss your art!

Sorry...on-topic: Slender...kind of based on the slender man?

It's based on the Candy Man.. /sarcasm

Yes.
I have been hearing that this game is supposed to freak you out, but i just have not got around to testing it out yet, i will try it out tomorrow
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
sounds, uh, weeird.
For about a mounth ago me and Lolzinator went into the woods irl and played slender in the middle of the night..... That game is so freaking scary... I almost pooped my intestinal out when this bat came flying up in my face Tongue

My recomendation is.... never play slender in the woods at the middle of the night!
[Image: mmorpgp.jpg]
My imaginary friend thinks you have serious mental problems!
Dude gonz, just saying.....but......TMI o.0 lol
Yeah...
there's all this weird stuff behind slender man like these woodcuts that show this 6 armed skeleton taking away a child and this painting of this creepy skeleton-like thing where when x-rayed, showed it with 6 arms instead of 2.
However, the latter one could be because the painter couldn't get the poses right.
Still, creepy, yeh?
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

thx. really profit