Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sister game Pokemon Pets beta started
Information 
✓ Our sister game Pokemon Pets Beta started

✓ All of the Beta accounts will get wiped

✓ PokemonPets uses Monster MMORPG structure

✓ PokemonPets is a completely separate and a new game

✓ PokemonPets doesn't have any kind of monetary system such as donations, in game items, Pokemon sell via real cash etc, so it is a 100% free to play fan made Pokemon RPG game
and everyone is equal

✓ PokemonPets will be always a secondary importance game which means Monster MMORPG will always get the new features, updates etc and Pokemon Pets may get them or may never get them

✓Pokemon Pets is getting opened due to demand for many different players

✓ PokemonPets is currently at Beta stage and a lot of cosmetic changes (such as Monster Center should be changed into Pokemon Center) are required however main playability should be there at the moment

Beta register url : https://beta.pokemonpets.com/Register

The game forum url : https://forum.pokemonpets.com/

✓ Forum accounts will remain after Beta closed - only game accounts will get wiped
Made things and stuff, I hope this won't come tumbling down like Pokemon Craft,
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2014-06-24, 07:50 AM)SkyRock Wrote: Made things and stuff, I hope this won't come tumbling down like Pokemon Craft,

yes i also hope Smile

many players are wanting such a game even though there are many other online pokemon games
they like our system Big Grin
What do you plan on changing during the process of Beta?
Will the following be changed to Pokemon structure?
- Maps
- Abilities
- Gyms
- TP/UV system

It would be nice if it's similar to PokemonCraft as much as possible
(2014-06-24, 10:38 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: What do you plan on changing during the process of Beta?
Will the following be changed to Pokemon structure?
- Maps
- Abilities
- Gyms
- TP/UV system

It would be nice if it's similar to PokemonCraft as much as possible

maps remain same
abilities remain same
gym - what would you like them get changed ? we may put original pokemon badges if someone provides nice images
tp / uv system already like pokemon but i may change names

what suggestions do you have Big Grin
Mind telling me the reason why maps/abilities stay the same? is it because it will take long to code/program to put it on the game?

My suggestion is to make it like PokemonCraft Big Grin but I think it will be harder and more effort and won't make you focus on M3O

Another thing:
Will there be more Pokemons added?
Will items get changed?

Suggestion:
1) I think you should do this after beta maybe you are already thinking to do it: Make some Pokemons rare like Eevee/Scyther/ etc chance maybe 0.02 and shinnies even more rarer(to make more challenging)
2) Minor suggestion but have the numbers of UV/TP like Pokemon

If you want help with anything, please let me know I will be glad to help because I really have high hopes for this.
Interesting...

Poke Pets is a cute name lol
And PokeCraft was shut down due to donations, so this one not having any donations is pretty cool.
(2014-06-24, 11:46 AM)Dark.Zero Wrote: Mind telling me the reason why maps/abilities stay the same? is it because it will take long to code/program to put it on the game?

My suggestion is to make it like PokemonCraft Big Grin but I think it will be harder and more effort and won't make you focus on M3O

Another thing:
Will there be more Pokemons added?
Will items get changed?

Suggestion:
1) I think you should do this after beta maybe you are already thinking to do it: Make some Pokemons rare like Eevee/Scyther/ etc chance maybe 0.02 and shinnies even more rarer(to make more challenging)
2) Minor suggestion but have the numbers of UV/TP like Pokemon

If you want help with anything, please let me know I will be glad to help because I really have high hopes for this.

now it would be wise to make some pokemon rares but which ones ?

if you prepare a list of appear rates i can re-assign monsters on the map with that way. i mean like eves should appear with 1/100 rate etc

shinies are already rare 2/10000 chance and shiny legendary are 1/10000 chance

as for uv tp you mean the limits ? i don't think so it would make huge different

about maps yes it is extremely time consuming to replace maps. so i am not planning. i would rather spend time on development of monstermmorpg Big Grin

planning to add about 5-10 pokemons per week
(2014-06-24, 02:10 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: Interesting...

Poke Pets is a cute name lol
And PokeCraft was shut down due to donations, so this one not having any donations is pretty cool.

yep 0 donation
everyone starts from 0 and equal Big Grin

i am not planning to change maps , abilities , items
extremely time consuming stuff all Big Grin

currently preparing new awesome navigation menu buttons :d
i registered yesterday and it was fun playing it... reminds me of pokemoncraftSmile
this is awesome i always wanted to play something with pokemons Smile oh yeah!

your doing an awesome job  Big Grin
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Am registered on the forums and site, liking it so far, just will take some use to having pokemon with 3 abilities and some moves changed, plus TP mechanic. Thanks for the hard work you put on the sites Cef and look forward to seeing it grow and not get shutdown.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
working on a system for assignment of pokemon in the maps that matches as much as possible with official games

such as third evo not appears on maps or rare pokemon as lapras etc
Rare pokemon eh? So we have commons and uncommons... The uncommons (below)

Lapras
Feebas
Dratini
Eevee
Riolu
Larvitar
Gible
Kabuto
Omanyte
Growlithe
Hitmonlee
Hitmonchan
Hitmontop
Ditto
Porygon
Aerodactyl
Heracross
Pinsir
Trapinch
Bagon

I went up to 3rd gen with that. All the uncommon ones that were hard to find in pokemon games, not too uncommon.
1. megas?
2. only kanto starters?
3. CAN I GET MAH GIBBLE?!
[Image: Page%202.png]
BEHOLD! THE DREXLE GOLEM TITAN!
Grats!!
Big Grin
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
The site will almost launch, whatever pokemon you can catch at the test is not the final list when the site is fully launched. Really excited, and am actually gonna not play on Monster for a while, to get my first team at this new site up and goin. I am goin to miss my epic hunting Scyther, helped me get lots of good pokes.
im going to miss my whole team cuz they helped me out a lot...
Well, I'll admit, this game didn't really appeal to me at first but as soon as I started playing it today.. I'm really starting to enjoy it.. I like the no donations idea A LOT!

Something that you could do instead could be a system that makes things that WOULD cost donations like a NCs, Maxing UVs, etc. cost GOLD instead!

For instance if a NC on here for an Ancient is $7.50 then it could be something like 7,500,000 gold on there. Or something more expensive so that you really have to work for it ;)
Resident noob
It has been suggested on the forums at PokemonPets, i think that it might not be made, cause the only way ATM to do the NCs, Full UVs, and Abi-C is Cef goin into the settings and doin it manually. I do hope however in the future that there is a way to integrate this to that, so we can all fix that mon with good abis but the rest is horrible, or good UVs and the same for other reasons.
yeah we can do something like that in the future Smile
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
(2014-07-02, 12:06 AM)AN1K1 Wrote: It has been suggested on the forums at PokemonPets, i think that it might not be made, cause the only way ATM to do the NCs, Full UVs, and Abi-C is Cef goin into the settings and doin it manually. I do hope however in the future that there is a way to integrate this to that, so we can all fix that mon with good abis but the rest is horrible, or good UVs and the same for other reasons.
maybe with in game gold could 
be nice solution (like pupk said).
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
(2014-07-01, 09:01 PM)PupK9 Wrote: Well, I'll admit, this game didn't really appeal to me at first but as soon as I started playing it today.. I'm really starting to enjoy it.. I like the no donations idea A LOT!

Something that you could do instead could be a system that makes things that WOULD cost donations like a NCs, Maxing UVs, etc. cost GOLD instead!

For instance if a NC on here for an Ancient is $7.50 then it could be something like 7,500,000 gold on there. Or something more expensive so that you really have to work for it Wink

The cost of gold is nice, but I don't think having a max option would be a good idea. Everyone would be running around with perfect pokemon since we know the economy will be over filled with gold eventually unless there's a really good drain that's to be added. NC's, I'm on the fence about that.
[Image: nova2.png]
Wanted to bump this thread check out the game guys, it's really awesome, we need more players in the chats
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
This doesn't have all the updates that Monster has. (:

Just slightly similar but more fitted to Pokemon.

#Advertise
did it get closed down? because i can't register o.o...HTTP 404 error.
Here https://www.pokemonpets.com/Register

It's still open.
hey guys, i was wondering, what other games are like Monster MMORPG that are web based? Basically have monster battling (excluding neopets/subeta)
I've built some items and I'm hoping it won't collapse like Pokemon Craft.
Discover Your Beauty's True Potential with Nikol Beauty Cosmetics! Elevate your makeup routine with our exquisite range of products, meticulously crafted to accentuate your unique features. Unleash your confidence and radiance. Shop now and redefine beauty https://nikolbeauty.com/