Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock's (and everyone's)TCG Deck Ideas!
Seeing as Cities is coming up for me, and maybe everyone else, and I can't attend, I figured I'd help out.

The point of this thread is to help others build decks, and have their own decks analyzed, in hopes one of us will go to Worlds.

Here's my weak deck. (Note this is a major skeleton deck)

POKEMON-

Electrike- x2
Manectric- x2
Tynamo- x2
Eelektrik- x2
Mewtwo EX- x2
Rayquaza EX- x2
TOTAL- 12

OPTIONAL-

Raikou EX- x1
Sableye- x1

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS-

Cilan- x2
Pokemon Catcher- x2
Skyarrow Bridge- x1
Skyla- x2
Eviolite- x2
Super Scoop Up- x3
Prof. Juniper- x3
Energy Retrieval- x2
Energy Shift- x2
TOTAL- 19

OPTIONAL-

((Anything you want))

ENERGY-

Double Colorless- x2
Fire- x2
Electric- x8-x13 (depends on trainer count)

OPTIONAL-

Blend Energy (f/g/p/d)- x3 (Replace fire and maybe an electric, run only if you decide to use Sableye)

OVERVIEW-

This is a straightforward deck. Use Eelektrik to keep getting your energy back, and keep feeding Rayquaza energy for Dragon Burst. (Discard only electric)
Mewtwo-EX will be hitting devastating blows to opponents with a double-colorless boosted X Ball. Manectric is a heavy hitter who can deal insane damage if there is a lot of Energy on your opponent's side of the field, for just 1 electric energy!
Sableye can be used for junk hunt, to keep using Computer Search. Skyarrow bridge lets mmost of your Pokemon retreat for free, but it's not even needed! Any electric energy discarded will only make your next attacks stronger. Super Scoop Up is for bringing back a wounded Pokemon, while Catcher forces out your opponents. Eviolite makes the EXs more endurable, and Prof. Juniper lets you get a better hand. This works even better with Dynamotor, especially if you just discarded Electric Energy! Energy Retrieval lets you power up twice as fast, and is good if you have no energy in-hand.
Overall, this deck is a quick set-up, and deals out heavy damage. I haven't played it yet, but have confidence. Lots of it.

ENJOY!

This space is reserved for completed decks.
~Shock
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

I have no idea what ur talking about

Are you talking about pokemon battles with cards??
[Image: 34fxtdy.jpg]
i dont play pokemon.....i only play mtgSmile
(2013-01-14, 05:10 AM)Snorlax47 Wrote: I have no idea what ur talking about

Are you talking about pokemon battles with cards??
Yes....
Yes I am.
Big Grin
LIKE A BOSS

Out of my league...I don't even recognize some of those pokemon/cards but if you keep a stock of old cards stashed somewhere I might be some assistance Tongue
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjk8wO2t6sHmKt_B-_FtO...vOjUyihBSc]
(2013-01-15, 01:03 PM)Quanto_Konami Wrote: Out of my league...I don't even recognize some of those pokemon/cards but if you keep a stock of old cards stashed somewhere I might be some assistance Tongue
i got a bunch. I might make an old deck.
LIKE A BOSS