Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shingeki No Kyoujin (Attack On Titan)
Hey guys, I'm posting a new thread in the Anime section! *cough cough* So much dust here..

Now introducing a new, 2013 Anime!

Shingeki No Kyoujin
Attack On Titan

[Image: AttackOnTitan_zps9cd06e2e.jpg]

"Several hundred years ago, humans were nearly exterminated by giants. Giants are typically several stories tall, seem to have no intelligence, devour human beings and, worst of all, seem to do it for the pleasure rather than as a food source. A small percentage of humanity survived by walling themselves in a city protected by extremely high walls, even taller than the biggest of giants. Flash forward to the present and the city has not seen a giant in over 100 years. Teenage boy Eren and his foster sister Mikasa witness something horrific as the city walls are destroyed by a super giant that appears out of thin air. As the smaller giants flood the city, the two kids watch in horror as their mother is eaten alive. Eren vows that he will murder every single giant and take revenge for all of mankind."

That is the summary.
As for my opinion of this anime, it is very legit!!! It is one of THE BEST anime I have watched. Lately, I've stopped watching anime. I lost interest in anime. Once I started watching this anime, this one anime, it has had me wanting for MORE. It's not just me that says this, this is just about the best anime that has appeared in 2013.

It isn't a cliche anime with the same surprises such as the really popular ones (One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, etc.). Everything builds up, it keeps you in such suspense, it is just AWESOME.

It also has a browser game. Not an MMORPG, It's just for your random entertainment.

I love this anime, haha. New episodes released on Saturday.
A total of 25 episodes.
Titans are scary... creepy..... ;c
(2013-08-11, 02:48 AM)Prysma 2 Wrote: Titans are scary... creepy..... ;c

The Abberant ones are... strange.. v.v
I also watch it everyone says its the best new anime 2013 and I agree. The manga isn't that bad as well Smile

Lance Corporal Levi ftw
*flails arms* AHMIGAWD YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS
Did anyone else cry during Armin's speech in Episode 10? I did.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
My big brother was telling me about this,gonna start watching
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Already did Smile
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
One of my more favorite animes on my list for the summer.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
im not a big fan of anime..
Resident noob
watched the first episode, its alright
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
And thanks to whom for introducing you to it? *cough* <.<
(2013-08-26, 11:13 PM)xSpirit1x Wrote: And thanks to whom for introducing you to it? *cough* <.<

The internet. A lot of people. People I know and people I don't know.
attack on titan is a beast anime that potrays wat people would actually do thats why i love it
*Just found this thread*
Loved it, all 25 episodes of crazy blood and gore - can't wait for season 2 (which is sadly, TBR on 2015) ; and the movie, too. Hope thew don't mess it up.
Constantly dying yet never dead
OMG This anime is by far the best Anime i've seen! Besides Initial D and Bleach. I love this anime! I went to Hot Topic the other day and saw a Tank Top with the AOF Font and it was 30$! OUTRAGEOUS!!! Anyways amazing anime!
(2013-08-11, 11:25 AM)TexasToast Wrote: *flails arms* AHMIGAWD YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS
Did anyone else cry during Armin's speech in Episode 10? I did.

LOOOL I did too xD
"I am a soldier"
"Long ago I swore to give my life to the revival of humanity"
"If that would cost me my life, then I will be glad"
- Armin Arlert 2013
Constantly dying yet never dead
The quality of this in Manga has dropped a lot..

The first 25 episodes are Attack On Titan. If this continues for a second season, it might just fail.
In the manga, it goes from Attack On Titan to Attack On Human or Attack On Politics..

It sucks now because it was about survival of the human race but now it's just about killing each other. So many mysteries though. Many spoilers, read the manga. Another season might not happen animated but who knows? SAO received another season, so maybe AoT will as well (:

Had to watch these 25 episodes 2 times haha. Just love it. Especially the opening themes.