Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I chose to be a slacker last year.. This year, I have this horrible test that determines whether I pass or fail so I'm going to at least "try" in them xD

Ima still slack off though.. School isn't my thing r.r so boring and noisy.. full of teenage drama and all this aisotdbogbo..
(2012-08-29, 02:33 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I chose to be a slacker last year.. This year, I have this horrible test that determines whether I pass or fail so I'm going to at least "try" in them xD

Ima still slack off though.. School isn't my thing r.r so boring and noisy.. full of teenage drama and all this aisotdbogbo..
amen (to the bold part)
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
School - teenage drama is aweesome
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-08-29, 02:33 AM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I chose to be a slacker last year.. This year, I have this horrible test that determines whether I pass or fail so I'm going to at least "try" in them xD

(2012-08-29, 02:35 AM)fjkulit Wrote: School - teenage drama is aweesome

Do well in High school... it helps you go to college where things massively improve...
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
how is teenage drama awesome?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Ikr they base college on your grades in high school .-.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
(2012-08-29, 02:37 AM)Nitz_X Wrote:

Do well in High school... it helps you go to college where things massively improve...

Yes, This ^ The atmospheres of highschool and college are completely different.
When was this made?
I would have posted this last time then: *warning: your head might explode seeing all the numbers 0.o*
[spoiler] 3931271093496698311394528712571234 times
12345678907291472103576210357627981111117923468105432 is 4853381061882666905334809087307793411419463942096117040982196989711554302643288 and

I have proof :p[/spoiler]
"A man who's lost his pride can never be free" 
- Ramza Beoulve
The only classes i like in my school are p.e. life science and american intercultural studies or as the teacher would call it the history of STUFF Tongue
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
collage counts right? o.o
well I'm in collage, lol I'm so old XP I'm almost done actually maybe a month left. :3
Successfully changed my schedule :/ sorta..

I hate my classes :< *rage*
college.
two days a week, three classes, hour between each class.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
I'm in high school :/

My English Class.. feels like a class where they put all the bad students Sad why was I put in there.. *sniff* I DON'T BELONG THERE!!! I DON'T FIT IN WITH THAT KINDA CROWD!!! WAIOBORITBSEOAYOSIBY

-.-

And my gym class.. SUCKS!! It's too big. It's basically almost my whole grade ._. like 2/3 of my grade. What the flip.

Science is okay..
Lunch is kinda boring.. School food is absolutely horrible gosh I want a stomach pump..
Just re-joined Concert Band Smile

World History is okay.. Top participator right now 0_0 woo! my hand goes up for almost every question!! yea :<

Art class is okay.. Teacher saw my drawings and was like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?! WHERE WERE YOU?!?!" XDDD She finally saw me draw Cool I feel so baws.

I have to take Basic Geometry now =.= Darn, I failed by 1 point in my freshman year on a higher level of Geometry. 1 POINT!!!! 1 POINT!!!! ;-; I hate that class..

Marching Band is alright :o
child growth and development, intro to chem, and microcomputer software applications(basically how to use microsoft office)
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.