Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iv played many many many scary games before, but resident evil tops the cake, im talking about the first one with the dramatic door openings, they freak me out man. I only played it when i was a little gamer, my brother bought it and i use to watch him play, every time i saw the door about to open i ran out of the room, lol. Iv never really played the new ones, i dont think they're as cool as the first, but i wouldn't know lol. I think only the "real" gamers would know the game(:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8jhjJAY...re=related
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
resident evil 1 why not resident evil 5 it is way awesomer and yea only pro gamers play this
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
Ehh.

This game is not that scary.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
The parts where the door opens, further in the game sometimes if you open the door a zombie pops up T^T scary man.

You're welcome.

God, I was playin' RE1 when I was only 6 so yeah...scary moments in that game. @.@ Scariest one for me was your first zombie encounter. I open the door, expecting a monster. "Nope nothing." I walk around the corner, dude getting munched on. I just turned and ran, too scared to pull out my gun. lol
[Image: greyvodo.png]
(2011-10-06, 01:00 PM)Grey Wrote: God, I was playin' RE1 when I was only 6 so yeah...scary moments in that game. @.@ Scariest one for me was your first zombie encounter. I open the door, expecting a monster. "Nope nothing." I walk around the corner, dude getting munched on. I just turned and ran, too scared to pull out my gun. lol

LOL i remember first time playing it, i didnt know how to shoot it so i had to restart many many times. I was like 5 the first time i built the guts to play the game. xD
THE GAME

You're welcome.

Resident evil 4 was the best Big Grin
(2011-10-09, 05:40 AM)hello4321 Wrote: Resident evil 4 was the best Big Grin

Resident evil 4 is for wanna-be gamers, try Resident evil 1 and you'll see what i mean.

You're welcome.

didn't they make a Resident Evil 1 movie?
[Image: SamurottGSig.png]
Dont mess with the Samu or else you'll be left to rott in the Sanzu.
Credits go to SparrowHawk for the amazing sig.
Resident evil D-generation was the one i think
The only resident evils that I truly consider "Resident Evil" Are the pre-4 games...after 4 I was just like..."This isn't even zombies anymore!"

And yes, I totally bumped this...I was bored, okay!
[Image: greyvodo.png]
Bumps are fine as long as they have a legit reason.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
RE6 still aren't zombies like 4 and 5... (But I gotta admit, 4 was baws)
Constantly dying yet never dead
Apparently resident evil 4 is so baws that even my mom plays it 0.0 first time I watched her play it I was like why are you playing that game 0.0 and she was like meh I don't know I was bored and it seems pretty cool to play and I was like 0.0 *slowly walks out of the room* lol she's a PRO on that game you should see her play it's kinda fun to watch my mom play that game lol Tongue
[Image: 2vkani9.jpg]
Small words FTW 8D
I loved RE1, was actually one of the first games I ever owned that was 3D lol.....was a big upgrade from the sega genesis haha. I played this religiously.

The new RE games just arn't the same :/
Resident Evil 1 is one of my favorite games , RE 2,3 and code veronica where also good games .
It's sad to see they turned RE into ordinary shooter game :'(
its a nice game