Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about monster level.
Question 
Here I have screen:

[Image: 82656482398796426621.png]

Is this OK ?
Is this maximum level of my monster ?
If monsters have maximum levels, where is information about it ?
(Monster A - max 10 lvl Monster B - max 24 lvl | something like this)
(I'm still learning english)
That is exp overload. It's nothing big, just that your monster got more than the exp required for the level. Battle low levels and you will see the level going up step by step (27 -> 28 -> 29 -> 30etc , only 1 battle per level) until the exp is finished. The exp overload just means you have the exp required for more levels
Sometimes, if you battle a legendary or a zenith, your monsters will gain so much XP that they pass they level up more than once.  However, the game will only let you level up once per battle.

Good news: the experience is not lost.  Just battle a couple low-level monsters, and you should level up.  c:

Currently, the level cap for all Mosnters is 100.  You're a ways from that.  Tongue
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
what they said...but i wouldn't worry about anything...when i can't see it, i know i'm doing well Big Grin
Thanks all for informations.
(I'm still learning english)
I have had exp overloads in the hundreds of thousands % before Wink It's not unusual at all. As others have pointed out - monsters can only gain one level per battle.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
sorry to hijack this thread but game does not allow me to start a new thread (yet)

as I understand it base stats from MonsterDex are first modified by the "nature" of the monster (each stat can vary from -60% to +60% the exact amount depending on which of the 148 natures you were randomly assigned). the sum of the base stats will always equal the sum of the base stats as modified by the monster's nature since the six percentage always add up to zero

the stats are then modified by TP earned in battle and UV is added based upon current level (linear scale of each level giving a percentage point?)

I tried this exercise on my monster Identity No : 1,552,973 (Gosnow lev 11)

base nature current current-TP current-TP-UV
-----------------------------------------------------------

HP       50 50 36 35 31
Att        40 24 10   8   4
Def       41 49 20 18 16
SpAtt    55 66 25 24 21
SpDef  60 48 16 12 10
Speed 45 54 20 18 16
--------------------------------
  sum    291 127 115 98

the original base stats and the base stats as modified by nature (kinky) both add up the same number (291). however this is not the same number as the total current stats - total TP - total UV (four pts of TP = one stat pt, assuming UV scales linearly) which gives a stat total of 98 << 291 expected

for example HP base is 50 and kinky nature does not modify it (it remains at 50)

clicking on the details link for this monster I find that its HP is currently 36 << 50 HP expected from base HP stat as modified by monster's nature

subtracting out UV & TP gives me only 31 << 50 HP, so how did I lose 19 pts in HP ???

===

I found a stat calculator in the suggestions forum. I would expect it to give me the base stats with 0 TP + 0 UV with steadfast nature (this nature does not change any of the base stats) at monster level one. it did not. I had to go to monster level 29 to get 292 sum of stat points. even then the points were not the same as the base stats for a Gosnow (see table above). HP was too large

on the other hand I inputted my monster ID and the calculator did correctly calculate the reported current stats

hence what is missing is the exact formula that converts base stats into current stats. since the calculator knows what it is it should not be a secret to game players (not using the calculator)

===

there has been a lot written in posts about the desirable natures for a monster but anyone who understands the TP system knows that by winning the correct monster battles they can eventually modify their monster as they see fit (using TP's earned in battle). hence I do not understand all the concern for finding the "correct" monster nature. what appears to need far more concern is the three random abilities assigned to the monster - since in general they cannot be modified by earning TP
sorry to hijack this thread but game does not allow me to start a new thread (yet)

I just found out I can swap my starting monster at any time. however not all starting monsters listed in the MonserDex are available for me to select on the pulldown menu. what do I have to do to get more of the starting monsters to be available??

does anyone know of a monster lower than level 8 with these two moves -- "hp equalize" and "1 hp kill"?? such a monster would be ideal for monster hunting. the lowest level "hp equalize" and "1 hp kill" monster I know of is the lev 8 to 10 dynamine

I have already noticed that an emissary monster on the very first page, the gosnow, not only flies (has fly move) but also has a "hp equalize" move (lev 12 tuning fork). however the gosnow does not have a "1 hp kill" move
Well.. Brachpour learns level off which is an Hp equality move, and it learns a Light type move that won't drop an enemy below 1 Hp.
Love my brachpour
(2013-12-07, 01:35 PM)joelwest Wrote: sorry to hijack this thread but game does not allow me to start a new thread (yet)

as I understand it base stats from MonsterDex are first modified by the "nature" of the monster (each stat can vary from -60% to +60% the exact amount depending on which of the 148 natures you were randomly assigned). the sum of the base stats will always equal the sum of the base stats as modified by the monster's nature since the six percentage always add up to zero

the stats are then modified by TP earned in battle and UV is added based upon current level (linear scale of each level giving a percentage point?)

I tried this exercise on my monster Identity No : 1,552,973 (Gosnow lev 11)

base nature current current-TP current-TP-UV
-----------------------------------------------------------

HP       50 50 36 35 31
Att        40 24 10   8   4
Def       41 49 20 18 16
SpAtt    55 66 25 24 21
SpDef  60 48 16 12 10
Speed 45 54 20 18 16
--------------------------------
  sum    291 127 115 98

the original base stats and the base stats as modified by nature (kinky) both add up the same number (291). however this is not the same number as the total current stats - total TP - total UV (four pts of TP = one stat pt, assuming UV scales linearly) which gives a stat total of 98 << 291 expected

for example HP base is 50 and kinky nature does not modify it (it remains at 50)

clicking on the details link for this monster I find that its HP is currently 36 << 50 HP expected from base HP stat as modified by monster's nature

subtracting out UV & TP gives me only 31 << 50 HP, so how did I lose 19 pts in HP ???

===

I found a stat calculator in the suggestions forum. I would expect it to give me the base stats with 0 TP + 0 UV with steadfast nature (this nature does not change any of the base stats) at monster level one. it did not. I had to go to monster level 29 to get 292 sum of stat points. even then the points were not the same as the base stats for a Gosnow (see table above). HP was too large

on the other hand I inputted my monster ID and the calculator did correctly calculate the reported current stats

hence what is missing is the exact formula that converts base stats into current stats. since the calculator knows what it is it should not be a secret to game players (not using the calculator)

===

there has been a lot written in posts about the desirable natures for a monster but anyone who understands the TP system knows that by winning the correct monster battles they can eventually modify their monster as they see fit (using TP's earned in battle). hence I do not understand all the concern for finding the "correct" monster nature. what appears to need far more concern is the three random abilities assigned to the monster - since in general they cannot be modified by earning TP

nice post

exact formula is a bit changed version of official pokemon formula

using stat calculator is best way

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/Stat-Calculator

also you can use move filter at monsterdex

https://www.monstermmorpg.com/MonsterDex
Question 
First, sorry for my bad inglish. I have a Dracicle lvl 59 and i want evolve him to Wiskcicle, but when i click to evolve, the game say that my monster need "at least 400 HP points". I open my detailed window of my Dracicle and he have "TP HP: 39"; how can i change this 39 to 400? its possible? Thanks and sorry for my bad inglish again. Tongue
(2015-08-09, 09:33 PM)Lizama Wrote: First, sorry for my bad inglish. I have a Dracicle lvl 59 and i want evolve him to Wiskcicle, but when i click to evolve, the game say that my monster need "at least 400 HP points". I open my detailed window of my Dracicle and he have "TP HP: 39"; how can i change this 39 to 400? its possible? Thanks and sorry for my bad inglish again. Tongue

Click the current map detailed features button to see the monsters that give HP TP reward and battle them .

You can also buy HP nutrition in the shop .

you will have to use TP degrade from the shop on your monster first because you already have the max amount of total TP .
(2015-08-10, 09:27 AM)I Wrote:
(2015-08-09, 09:33 PM)Lizama Wrote: First, sorry for my bad inglish. I have a Dracicle lvl 59 and i want evolve him to Wiskcicle, but when i click to evolve, the game say that my monster need "at least 400 HP points". I open my detailed window of my Dracicle and he have "TP HP: 39"; how can i change this 39 to 400? its possible? Thanks and sorry for my bad inglish again. Tongue

Click the current map detailed features button to see the monsters that give HP TP reward and battle them .

You can also buy HP nutrition in the shop .

you will have to use TP degrade from the shop on your monster first because you already have the max amount of total TP .

Thanks dude!!!
I hate to open an old thread, but I cannot make a new topic for some reason. This is my first post on the forums, so maybe I have to make a few posts before I do.

This has nothing to do with the OP's post, except that it pertains to leveling.

I noticed that when I simultaneously have more than one monster leveling and getting new attacks, I can only choose a new attack for only one of the monsters. When I select this, the page goes back to the game screen.  

For example, let's say Monster A, B, C have all leveled at the same time, and all three are able to choose a new attack. If I click "Forget" or choose to learn the ability on monster A, the page automatically goes to the game screen. I don't get to choose anything for monster B or C. Is this working as intended?

Thanks for the help and sorry if this is posted in a bad spot.
(2016-07-14, 05:13 PM)whitehorn Wrote: I hate to open an old thread, but I cannot make a new topic for some reason. This is my first post on the forums, so maybe I have to make a few posts before I do.

This has nothing to do with the OP's post, except that it pertains to leveling.

I noticed that when I simultaneously have more than one monster leveling and getting new attacks, I can only choose a new attack for only one of the monsters. When I select this, the page goes back to the game screen.  

For example, let's say Monster A, B, C have all leveled at the same time, and all three are able to choose a new attack. If I click "Forget" or choose to learn the ability on monster A, the page automatically goes to the game screen. I don't get to choose anything for monster B or C. Is this working as intended?

Thanks for the help and sorry if this is posted in a bad spot.

yes this is true unfortunately due to game design

although you can teach multiple at once with keep pressing ctrl or shift  Smile
, really ?
có thật không
I have to hijack this post because the forum doesn't let me create discussions (sigh).
I have a lvl 35 Padark, but it was meant to evolve at lvl 25 (based on Monsterdex infos). How can I evolve him?

Thanks a lot.
(2020-03-19, 04:15 PM)SonoUnaSedia Wrote: I have to hijack this post because the forum doesn't let me create discussions (sigh).
I have a lvl 35 Padark, but it was meant to evolve at lvl 25 (based on Monsterdex infos). How can I evolve him?

Thanks a lot.
Hello go to profile - My monster team transform monster and click transform
Thanks for the suggestion.
Thank for share.