Monster MMORPG Game Official Forum » Monster MMORPG » General Discussions » Please rate this new artist art quality - should we hire him ? paneseeker
Poll: How would you rate this monster art quality?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
5 Stars
68.18%
4 Stars
27.27%
3 Stars
4.55%
2 Stars
0%
1 Stars
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Please rate this new artist art quality - should we hire him ? paneseeker
I don't have much to say... It's just nice. 

I vote yes.
I love the effect of this monster here...like it can see into your soul. 5 stars
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
its awesome 5 stars
GreatShy
5 stars, good quality Smile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

5 stars.

Here we have an artist that puts details all the way, and i love it.
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
definitely yes =D
5/5 Awsome
[Image: Obito-Harvey-001.png%3fpsid%3d1?rdrts=66690578]
this artist is quite talented. one of the best monsters I've seen in terms of the picture being alive
its pretty good to pass off as a monster in a class lower than zenith, overall 4.5 stars, pretty nice look , like it Smile
For me its AWESOME art!
            thx PRYSMA 2
  [Image: 7G5XCZU.jpg]
ok we can use this monster to replace our which monster ?
Replace this with Curoneon
[Image: viking.png]

The Vikings Will Rampage.
Why do we have to replace monsters when we could just make new ones.
Whats up brochachoConfused
(2014-02-07, 11:15 AM)flareshark08 Wrote: Why do we have to replace monsters when we could just make new ones.

Why wouldn't we? Not overhauling old monsters would bring horrible imbalance to design. All monsters need to be in high quality *no offense to Animatics and her old drawings*
Also, Yes on this guy. I like the style or cartoonish-fantasy ferocious monster theme...
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2014-02-07, 02:01 PM)SkyRock Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 11:15 AM)flareshark08 Wrote: Why do we have to replace monsters when we could just make new ones.

Why wouldn't we? Not overhauling old monsters would bring horrible imbalance to design. All monsters need to be in high quality *no offense to Animatics and her old drawings*
Also, Yes on this guy. I like the style or cartoonish-fantasy ferocious monster theme...

Or, you know, get the old ones to be actually redrawn...

Seriously, are there any artists willing to redraw monsters? (As a side note, I like Coroneon; don't get rid of it.)

For different classes, replace:

Regular: #1117 Flarepper

Superior: #189 Flarandle, #359 Inferule, #978 Flamerofe, #1283 Heafro, #1281 Pongulf, #1159 Lavillain

Zenith: #1476 Houndeath, #1157 Blazero (We'd have to find something to replace Aquayro and Graero as well if we went through with this)
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
i love the cartoony feel to it

(2014-02-07, 09:44 PM)TexasToast Wrote:
(2014-02-07, 02:01 PM)SkyRock Wrote:

Or, you know, get the old ones to be actually redrawn...

Seriously, are there any artists willing to redraw monsters? (As a side note, I like Coroneon; don't get rid of it.)

For different classes, replace:

Regular: #1117 Flarepper

Superior: #189 Flarandle, #359 Inferule, #978 Flamerofe, #1283 Heafro, #1281 Pongulf, #1159 Lavillain

Zenith: #1476 Houndeath, #1157 Blazero (We'd have to find something to replace Aquayro and Graero as well if we went through with this)

Blazero ,Aquayro and Graero are all drawn by the same artists so that makes it look cool because its a trio,so its probably not the best to have Blazero the odd one out in a meant -to  be trio
pm me if you have questions
-bobbob123
great art it would be cool if you add him and his mon should be added into the game
Love it!! Very nice art. Really great, clean and bright style :) I would love to see many mons updated by this artist as well as new ones!

And speaking of redrawing older monsters - nothing would be more exciting to me! I've see quite a few that could use a polishing up.

As for my work, you can check out my new monster post here:

https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-H...-THE-HOUSE

Or my DeviantArt here:

https://akarishinsei.deviantart.com/
vey nice
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]