Permanent EXP boost for all monster with level ranges

1-10 : 200%
11 - 25 : 150%
26 - 35 : 100%
36 - 50 : 50%

What do you say ?

Would this be enough ?
For new players...
That will help all players.. not only the new ones.. the pros will only use it to their advantage

What if it's through day count...(the values written below is the bonus they will receive)
Like  day 
1-3 150%
4-6 120% 
7-10 100%
11-15 50%

So that they will use the time wisely.
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
scale it down a bit imo. maybe only make it take effect for the first month of so of a players account taking effect if possible.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
if we have perma exp boost then will we have the old exp boost of 100% or will that be no more
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
I think the easiest way to help beginners is improve the strength of Starters to be more useful against opponents that send out Ancient monsters Undecided
[Image: thelegendssigf.png]
The Bloodbath Arena Leader for the Legends Guild.
My Monster Fanfiction story!
I like fjukulit's idea better.... Cuz what he said, it will help everyone Big Grin

Uri's idea can be good too... It wouldn't afflict the game much when starters become better, cuz everyone gets to pick only 1. Also they are steadfast and like that not really useable by the better players in pvp. So improving starters would help newbies w/o helping better players Big Grin
That'd be awesome , Cef ^^
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
It will create mess . Its all I want to say
making account bound things would make things extremely abuseable

old players would make new accounts and train on them

but these bonuses may apply to only new accounts and those level ranges

but that time once again old players would make new accounts to train their low level monsters once again more accounts without any need
(2013-04-10, 11:26 AM)CeFurkan Wrote: making account bound things would make things extremely abuseable

old players would make new accounts and train on them

but these bonuses may apply to only new accounts and those level ranges

but that time once again old players would make new accounts to train their low level monsters once again more accounts without any need

yes , it's possible.. I like the first idea, Admin's ideaSmile
^^Thanks for this signature to SparrowHawk^^
[Image: ArceusHeatshot.png]
Game Assistant-Turkish Forum Lead Moderator

I don't understand it. Whats the point of lvl making, there are bonuses: weekend bonus, vote bonus, expert leader, exp items, and now plan to low lvl to get exp faster.
Better make all monster same and delete exp. Then for new players will be easier to start...
Getting my first monster to lvl 100 was nice feeling but then game starts to be boring.
Get nice monster, make it lvl to 100, get next one, make it lvl to 100, and next...
maybe making an in game tutorial would be better, rather than just having video tutorials, that way no one could abuse the exp boost; also it would be cool if it was possible to release our starters, i am not gonna train it, i can't trade it so it is just a lv 10 monster taking up room in my monster storageSmile
[Image: blackstarsig_zpsc46521c1.jpeg]
(2013-04-10, 04:18 PM)Luqas Wrote: I don't understand it. Whats the point of lvl making, there are bonuses: weekend bonus, vote bonus, expert leader, exp items, and now plan to low lvl to get exp faster.
Better make all monster same and delete exp. Then for new players will be easier to start...
Getting my first monster to lvl 100 was nice feeling but then game starts to be boring.
Get nice monster, make it lvl to 100, get next one, make it lvl to 100, and next...

yes that is very correct because game is still far away from being complete

pvp maps, pvp match making system, live tournaments and guilds are still need to be coded
yeah and we still have alot more to go
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
All monsters in base got 100% acc and evasion. On monster hunt and in game start its nice cause its does not mater, move hit or miss and then go next round. But then in pvp is like - OMG what?
PvP is fight for acc/evasion moves wall monsters, 1-hit K.O. Sweepers, and all others (regulars) useless to pvp monsters.

All stats modifiers suppose to be status effects, Like burn, bleed, poison. There is place for status like: blind, arm/leg hurt, bind, scratch, +etc. And status with good effect: morale boost, revitalization, pumped, +etc.
And move pool supose to be fixed/cleaned. Cause now its like big supermarket: When enter running around half hour checking all stuff and i see only junk.
I think it's a fine idea. Most vet players don't train such low lvls anyways. I'm ok w it.
(2013-04-10, 05:19 PM)Luqas Wrote: All monsters in base got 100% acc and evasion. On monster hunt and in game start its nice cause its does not mater, move hit or miss and then go next round. But then in pvp is like - OMG what?
PvP is fight for acc/evasion moves wall monsters, 1-hit K.O. Sweepers, and all others (regulars) useless to pvp monsters.

All stats modifiers suppose to be status effects, Like burn, bleed, poison. There is place for status like: blind, arm/leg hurt, bind, scratch, +etc. And status with good effect: morale boost, revitalization, pumped, +etc.
And move pool supose to be fixed/cleaned. Cause now its like big supermarket: When enter running around half hour checking all stuff and i see only junk.

actually we can clear move pool

but it is an huge job and some one need to spend a lot of hours on it
i gitta a suggestion...i assume it was akreadfy suggested but y nit add a quest system into the game? like for examplr u speak to an npc he tells u ti catch a specific monster nature and all...and when u turn in the quest you would get a reward..like say 100k....
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
(2013-04-09, 04:17 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: Permanent EXP boost for all monster with level ranges

1-10 : 200%
11 - 25 : 150%
26 - 35 : 100%
36 - 50 : 50%

What do you say ?

Would this be enough ?

I don't believe so. There's always plenty of mid-level monsters for sale that even newbies can afford after beating few dozen NPCs. EXP and money boosts will help a bit, but I think the main problems are elsewhere.

The early game seems too difficult in other ways: too confusing and too aimless. Too much to learn at once, even if you're already familiar with Pokemon.

There's so many players who never even leave the first map, and many try to train useless monsters. EXP boosts are kinda worthless if your party is full of Magikarps.

Judging by the chat, some players haven't even learned where to get Fly and Surf by zone 5 - or even know that those exist. Didn't take me that long to figure out, but I still crossed zones 1-3 without Fly. Which was an utter pain: always running out of moves before I could get anywhere.

So I'd suggest the same things as others:
  - Remove or balance worthless moves. Those only serve to confuse newbies.
  - Balance Starters, Regular and Superior monsters. Maybe some of the Emissaries too. It's okay to have some Bidoof-equivalents in the game, but I think there's too many completely useless ones in this.
   - Create a combined quest and tutorial system. Something that prods players into moving forward while teaching them about the game. Quest 1: Get to the second town, reward: MP Gain / Quest 6: Defeat Grass Arena Leader; Reward: AI1-Fly.

I know. It'd be a massive amount of work. :/

(Why did I choose MP Gain as the first reward? Because it took me ages to figure out that they're permanent boosts. Would've made the early zones so much easier if I had known that...)
[Image: 1684200.jpg]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One mentioning - I agree with what luqas said that in pvp everything is based on accurary + evasion (de)buff....