• 21(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Photos of Yourself
You guys are...brave. Posting the pictures of yourselves, your family, and your friends to people you never even met, and who knows who else who may wander into this thread? Undecided
Wow Orbs... That was a really entertaining chain of posts there Tongue

Dang it Cub... stahp saying you're ugly ._. Think of it this way: Always think of yourself as attractive and it's guaranteed at least some others will feel the same.
Also, judging off your pic, you are no where near ugly. You have that punk/ rocker look going on Tongue I really want to know what the text on your shirt says though...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=448]
~^±|I|±^~Pyro Piglet~^±|I|±^~ 
»»»»»»[IGN: Tanklet]««««««
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
I agree in the fullest with Tank........ You've changed so much in tha last two years... :)
Resident noob
(2013-10-21, 04:53 AM)CubK9 Wrote: dont laugh at me because im ugly.

.....You're kidding me right? You're not ugly >.>

I guess since everyone else has done it.....
[Image: 945848_197779013703599_2130852754_n.jpg]
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Yeah I agree with these guys, you aren't ugly cub Smile

I'll update my picture whilst I'm here too so cub, if you wanna see ugly... there you have it... [Image: rZHgASZ.jpg]
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
Box...u look like a pro boxer Big Grin
Xbox, Ch, and Cub just received +1k respect, orbo, i have so much respect for you my chart broke
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Suddenly feeling ugly... Maybe I should put a picture up of myself without the leafblower..... >.<
Resident noob
@pup do it!!! :O

@ch you look quite handsome there Smile

@xbox youre sooo cute!!!!! :O

@tanklet waiting on your pic Wink
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
Well... If I must: [Image: ProboscisMonkey.jpg]

... I must say that I am quite a handsome young chap.
Unfortunately, my clothes are in the dryer at the time of this picture. Also, the photographer really didn't know what they were doing.
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
(2013-10-22, 05:28 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Well... If I must: [Image: ProboscisMonkey.jpg]

Unfortunately, my clothes are in the dryer at the time of this picture. Also, the photographer really didn't know what they were doing.

I'm sorry but that animal looks very, very ugly. I don't believe your that ugly. Post your real picture! Wink

(2013-10-22, 05:32 AM)TimeTraveler Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 05:28 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Well... If I must: [Image: ProboscisMonkey.jpg]

I'm sorry but that animal looks very, very ugly. I don't believe your that ugly. Post your real picture! Wink

Well Time, that was in fact quite offensive and my feelings are now hurt ._. Thanks
(2013-10-22, 05:44 AM)undefined Wrote: [quote pid='128194' dateline='1382419937']

Well Time, that was in fact quite offensive and my feelings are now hurt ._. Thanks
[/quote]

Wait, that's actually your REAL picture? Sorry! I didn't mean to insult you, I truly thought you were less hairy than that.
[Image: MtiP9Pz.jpg]
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2013-10-22, 06:02 AM)Nitz_X Wrote: [Image: MtiP9Pz.jpg]

Behold, a character from "My evil pony".
Your apologies are accepted Time, many people are surprised by my exquisite appearance. It just takes some time to get used to.

I don't understand, Nitz ._.
(2013-10-22, 06:07 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Your apologies are accepted Time, many people are surprised by my exquisite appearance. It just takes some time to get used to.

I wouldn't call your appearance exquisite, but I will admit that its unique.
cub you are the opposite of uglySmile

ch i didnt know youre a musicianSmile

xbox youre looking great Smile
as soon as i saw tanklets picture thing.... i swear an image of that.. uh.. thing popped into my head and i almost died.
CubK9
Co-Leader of the Canines
Måîdęñ Øf Thê Whįtė Høršē
Neigh, mothatrucka'
(2013-10-22, 02:32 AM)CubK9 Wrote: @xbox youre sooo cute!!!!! :O

Thanks Smile

(2013-10-22, 06:32 AM)blast Wrote: xbox youre looking great Smile

Thank you Smile
[Image: 5nI4bBx.png?3]
Credits to Prysma 2 for the signature image!
This is truly beyond imagination. This is the second most good-looking/attractive/amazing person I saw in my entire life. The eyes of an angel. Truly wonderful
[Image: ProboscisMonkey.jpg]
time for bravery
 [Image: 15pmooy.jpg]
(2013-10-22, 06:07 AM)Pyro Piglet Wrote: Your apologies are accepted Time, many people are surprised by my exquisite appearance. It just takes some time to get used to.

I don't understand, Nitz ._.

I think I've posted pictures of myself a few times. That is a picture of my ponysona.
CeFurkan Wrote:
im chubby
(2013-10-22, 01:48 PM)blast Wrote: im chubby

You've got a large amount of white space on your picture. Did you crop it from something?
CeFurkan Wrote:
yes i cropped out my lower half
(2013-10-22, 01:38 PM)blast Wrote: time for bravery

Ur so tiny! 0.0
(2013-10-22, 04:37 PM)ch17175 Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 01:38 PM)blast Wrote: time for bravery

Ur so tiny! 0.0

is that the best compliment you could give to me ? and im 5+feet tall
[Image: d7891ba3-23a3-49e3-8a47-0d9c06c15ed0_zps8bc753fc.jpg]
Me with my beard.. Oh I miss it. Sad

[Image: 1000024_432984950150338_1294966178_n_zpsc26b74f8.jpg]
I felt left out so I thought I should upload my own pic -=)
[Image: smwq4i.png]
[Image: 2drew7m.jpg]
"the greatest victory is that which requires no battle"
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
  • 21(current)