Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PVP Monster of the Week?
An idea that popped in my head was to select a random monster and come up with a pvp strategy for it. Very similar to the "pokemon of the Week" on serebii except this could help younger or new players come up with some strategies for pvp'ing.

Anyways, any thoughts, issues, concerns? Figure assign numbers to monsters based on their placement in the monsterdex and use a random number selector. Unless people would like to just nominate a monster. Anyway, feedback/constructive criticism is openly welcomed.

People for the Idea:
1) PcKaveman
2) KingOH
3) Uncle Lung Fish
4) Knost
5) RipKing21
6) Kai_Sr
7) Rock 127
8) orboknown
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
[Image: 2ppzlnp.jpg]
i like the idea Smile

[Image: %5Banimepaper.net%5Dwallpaper-standard-a...a0c46a.jpg]
"We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are knights."

I like the idea I nominate Witoad:
[Image: 455Witoad.png]
[Image: image]
I think if we can enough support soon that we should implement this idea sooner then later. And if that is the case and people would rather us do nominated monsters rather then random selected monsters then we can open an thread with Witoad and get people to start submiting different strategies for the monster Smile
"For what is a man, what has he got. If not himself, then he has naught" - Frank Sinatra
Im for this.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
I like it Smile
Keep your Cool Dude
[Image: 259645-bigthumbnail.jpg]
nice idea pc Smile
The Dragon Slayer

[Image: Kaissig_zps260304a2.jpg]
I like it.
Constantly dying yet never dead
if this gets real good and popular and active thread, i might sticky this.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
alright I'll start tallying people for the idea.

Update: Also, just wondering orbo, would you like to have your name down for the idea as well? Or you were just saying if it does get popular that it might get stickied?
sorta both, but i didnt realize eit was really a suggestion more so than a metagame quirk to make things interesting.
be glad i saw you were editing this post, or else i would not have read it a second time.
figure if people are interested in this then I will create a separate thread and start a "Monster of the Week"

Also, i'm taking that as a positive to add your name to the list Tongue
you were supposed to.