Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here is a idea that I have... we could be able to upload our owntrainer [sprite/avatar].

PS. the characters that we use when we walk around the map.
Our* own trainer.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
(2011-12-22, 07:02 AM)Knost Wrote: Our* own trainer.
my bad...do you think its a good idea though
No. You will need to provide a lot of your own made sprite (16 in total) and requires programming.
I think it was denied before.
Constantly dying yet never dead
(2011-12-22, 07:30 AM)Rain127 Wrote: No. You will need to provide a lot of your own made sprite (16 in total) and requires programming.
I think it was denied before.
i know how to make sprite sheets and ok.

yes.cefurkan has sprites loaded into the game.no-go dude.
Quote: Do you hear the Whisper Men The Whisper Men are near
If you hear the Whisper Men then turn away your ears
Do not hear the Whisper Men whatever else you do
For once you've heard the Whisper Men they'll stop. And look at you.
AnubisStyx, though I'm no moderator or anything, I think that that is an interesting and wonderful idea. I know my opinion may not mean anything, but I just felt like you should have supporters. And, honestly, they should give that a chance. I find it impressive when somebody can make avatars, games, etc. Just the whole idea of graphic designing interests me. But, in short, I support you and hope that they give you a chance.(:
heres the thing-we cant do it so everyonecan upload stuff.

maybe he can become a content designer and give sprites to the game tho.
You can upload an Avatar to your profile.

While it would be possible for Cefurkan to code this feature, it is simply not cost effective, as it would take

1. Prolly a few weeks to code correctly
2. How many people really have the 16 movements of their sprites to upload?
3. people could make suggestive sprites or images and simply upload them to spam the game.
CeFurkan Wrote:
@Nitz_X u really should leave this game
[Image: kSLYA.png]
(2011-12-22, 02:09 PM)Dipping_Jay Wrote: AnubisStyx, though I'm no moderator or anything, I think that that is an interesting and wonderful idea. I know my opinion may not mean anything, but I just felt like you should have supporters. And, honestly, they should give that a chance. I find it impressive when somebody can make avatars, games, etc. Just the whole idea of graphic designing interests me. But, in short, I support you and hope that they give you a chance.(:
Thanks for the support ^_^

(2011-12-22, 08:14 PM)Nitz_X Wrote: You can upload an Avatar to your profile.

While it would be possible for Cefurkan to code this feature, it is simply not cost effective, as it would take

1. Prolly a few weeks to code correctly
2. How many people really have the 16 movements of their sprites to upload?
3. people could make suggestive sprites or images and simply upload them to spam the game.
yeah guess that is true.

Or, perhaps there could be a kind of customizable sprite thing. Where you choose different shirts, hair, pants, faces, etc. and just make it how you want it.
[Image: greyvodo.png]
^agrees
[Image: bleach0302-03.jpg_27062009]

Always watch your back, never look down on someone cause of who they used to be
One thing I like about suggestion forums, one person gives an idea and it evolves. With that, I like Grey's idea! Maybe in time there could be customization for avatars. Though it will probably be a long time before that becomes an option, it's a really good idea. Even of both of those ideas are refuted... I'm sure there's SOME option floating around that will help appease this situation.
(2011-12-22, 06:51 AM)AnubisStyx Wrote: Here is a idea that I have... we could be able to upload our owntrainer [sprite/avatar].

PS. the characters that we use when we walk around the map.
Not bad... not bad...
This could ruin the 'overall' Immersion of the game. This may sound like a great idea on paper but, it would enable people to upload not-so-good sprites, I know.. personal taste and all...

Pikachu sold well partly because he was Yellow.
stop bumping this stuff