OUTLAW (New PvP guild)
[Image: Guild_Banner.jpg]

Leader: [Image: 33yreo8.png]

Co-lead:Mournival
Ranking
Drifter(Unlimited)
( Beginning class for guild)

Apprentice(Unlimited)
( at least one level 50, made it to robin straights, has double money, hypersurf, exp armor, and one ultimate box)(farm 1 use-able emissary monsters for guild per week minimum,not required but will be considered when decisions for legend status are made)

Gunslinger(unlimited)
( at least 6 level 50's, made it to Surburbia, owns at least 6 legendary creatures, has been approved by 50 percent of the OutLaws and two Legends)(
farm 1 use-able Zenith monsters for guild per week minimum,not required but will be considered when decisions for legend status are made

OutLaws(30)
( has a pvp team of level 100's, own all legendaries, and has been approved by 3 of the 6
Legends)(100,000 weekly donation to guild,not required but will be considered when decisions for legend status are made)

Legends (10)
(The current leaders in PvP for the guild and monster strategy and positive forum activity also approved by Current leader of the Legends and co leader and must own at least one ancient, provide teaching and training to lower class guild members, help to ensure rules and stipulations are met weekly,farm at least one PvP legendary every month)

*Gold and monster donations are used for purchasing PvP monsters for the guild. Once someone has reached OutLaw status they will be able to choose one exceptional PvP monster from the guild mule account. When new items or monsters are released this will also be something the gold will be used to acquire for the guild and its members. Also gold will be used to fund tournament prizes.

Since the guild is just starting please PM your interests in joining to this in game link: https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=446310

Current Members and Ranks

Drifter:
Swjfire
ShockZekrom
Night Phoenix
ConvexTK

Apprentice:
Cbot100
Gunslinger:
Azaz99
Guppyfish
Windwolve
Freak_500

OutLaw:
Zacherymatthews
Legend:
*Guild members: When offering your dues to the guild please offer to this account https://www.monstermmorpg.com/SeeUserPro...rId=451386
Interesting law
[Image: GildartzSigfinished.png]
Be Blinded By My Prowess
Happy to be a part of something that's going to be great.
[Image: Mourn.jpg]
My pvp skills strategising and think has been growing so rapidly that i've been beating the best. Well i want to know what my power is capable off i want to see how strong i could be, how many players i can destroy. i dont care who it is I WILL JOIN THIS GUILD!! however if it fails to impress me i will leave
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

is this a total guild that i have to leave mine and join this or a tour guild
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
It's an offical guild... not just a tour guild
nah than im off
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Guild members. I will be sending out a pm with instructions for donations and guild practices by Monday. Keep your eyes open for it. Smile
Welcome windwolve(rank gunslinger) and cbot100( rank drifter) to the outlaws!
Thanks! I'll do my best to be a worthy addition to the guild.
Attention guild members! Please welcome Zacherymatthews to the guild, as Gunslinger rank!!!!!!
Hello all guild members... I would like to let you know that I have a challenge for you... if one of you can bring me a desirable Futiark or Yetee.... (debonair, discreet) I will reward you with 800,000 gold... Its a challenge yes but I will reward you. Smile
hey eveyone.. lets congratulate Cbot100 for ranking up...
i got all th legends
Welcome Shock to the guild... Drifter status... don't let us down Shock!
welcome to th guild ^_^
Congratulations zach on moving to Outlaw rank!
Plz! Law, can i join your guild. i want to be the best, etc.
Welcome to the Guild Night Phoenix! Work hard and you will surely succeed.
I believe this guild has promise.
[Image: SonGokuSig-1.jpg]
~As bright as the sun, a flame that never fades~
OMG Zach is ahead of me not for LONG >Big Grin
Be Blinded By My Prowess
(: my 3 emmisaries and 1 zenith got me through xD
really?! i m part of the guild?! thanks! this is so awesome! so now what do i do, and what is a guild? i have heard every1 talking about them and am honored to be part of one, thank u!
got my ancient ! Big Grin
Law i have all legends and i have a lvl 100 ancient can i be a legend now?
Be Blinded By My Prowess
you have to do 3 pvps with mourn and law, 2/3 for outlaw,1/1 for legend (:
Where did you get that info about 1/1 for legend Zach?
idk :p,cant wait to be a legend ^_^
You will be zach... you have great capacity to be a legend. I know you will if you just continue to learn and create awesome pvp monsters. If you had a copy of my monsters and we had a battle I would lose everytime probably. Smile