Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Shinies Thread
A friend of mine gave me some pretty great constructive criticism. Seeing as that other shinies thread had gotten so many replies, is so old, and had so much work put into it. I deleted it, and am starting fresh here. (:

Giga-Legendarys
[Image: efrz9g.png][Image: 2h2juab.png][Image: 2vmdcue.png][Image: 2zgevis.png][Image: 2eg5uf6.png][Image: 23pem9.png][Image: aktjsp.png][Image: 2psh89g.png]
Giga-Zeniths
[Image: 2wmhm3l.png][Image: 1zzolsx.png][Image: xd9vnk.png][Image: 2jbmt86.png][Image: rk57px.png]

Ancients:
[Image: 25rh7rn.png][Image: koins.png][Image: 10x6c2b.png][Image: 2wp1hrc.png][Image: 2ntehht.png][Image: 2sbrk2w.png][Image: 2ahhc1y.png][Image: ajs2dx.png][Image: v4xu1u.png][Image: 28vyv12.png]
Legends:
[Image: 90bnsm.png][Image: 2lmas74.png][Image: 90zr44.png][Image: sfkrvm.png][Image: k18cvb.jpg][Image: 1zyha9.png][Image: 6j0dok.png][Image: 2h2pp52.png][Image: 2s8ljxz.png]v[Image: vg0dox.png][Image: iyq1hl.png]v[Image: 2m3n5t0.png][Image: 2lcbi1h.png][Image: 9s7wwk.png][Image: 2dso8qu.png][Image: 2iiy8hx.png][Image: 10yzxgw.png][Image: ops02e.png]
Zeniths:
[Image: an1z6q.png][Image: f42ng0.png][Image: 9prm6u.png][Image: 2dqobxf.png][Image: w98x9f.png][Image: 2ilzm12.png][Image: 5ujrlt.png][Image: 2s9u00h.png][Image: 2195jpu.png][Image: 2qthnqu.png][Image: 2mq6hxi.png]
Emmisarys:
[Image: id7k0o.png][Image: 2vtoz15.png][Image: 20a2jdh.png][Image: ohsgif.png]
Superiors:
[Image: nfno2c.png][Image: 2ijrdpf.png]
Regulars:

I'm up for taking request. Feel free to request below. (:
* Feel free to request some specifics. I will try my best!
Requests;
[Image: 9s5dhk.jpg]
The only monster I can think of having a shiny form is of my favorite monster, Radiaution. I don't know of a specific color pallet besides having red in replace of green with keeping everything relatively the same colors but make the skin/fur around the torso, face, and bottom half of the body much darker almost to a black. And not to make it too bright where it causes an eye sore.
Updated with 6 more!
Rufoast..
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
(2014-12-22, 05:13 PM)Cpt. Obvious Wrote: Rufoast..

Of course you would go for thatTongue

suggestions :

Icebragled / Alaclipse / Lunardian / Solord / Veptis / Nighteos

Zekaren / Drachnige /Dragance/Drasieger/ spectrorb

Deember / Gremin / Hallowitch / Feyimp /Zmeyimp/ Titadrago / Siegeragon

and hence your forum avatar already got it , why not fendark aswell Tongue ?
P.s.: Way better than the last ones, keept it up Big Grin
Let's just go and see the world and just show them
What it really means to live life golden.

The Rekfast Club
how about banaby? it loks weird, hope you can make it look weirder lol
you can get creative, i dont mind
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
Kelvice, Stellack, Veptis, Jaghoul, Sarcuda, and Miroushon
Updated with 3 more! More to come!
(2014-12-25, 06:28 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: Updated with 3 more! More to come!

Great work! I love these Smile
Vesuverex
[Image: 11jozyq.jpg]
Jaghoul and Fendark
Updated with Drachnige, Drasieger, Spectrorb, Miroushon, Jaghoul, Vesuverex, and Sarcuda!
So. Recently I got a chromebook. With that being said, I could not get GIMP again on this chromebook. I had to switch to a new program called Pixlr. Here is my first "shiny" with that program. Is it worse? Is it better? Does it look the same? I need opinions.

[Image: 2s8ljxz.png]
(2015-04-10, 02:01 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: So. Recently I got a chromebook. With that being said, I could not get GIMP again on this chromebook. I had to switch to a new program called Pixlr. Here is my first "shiny" with that program. Is it worse? Is it better? Does it look the same? I need opinions.

[Image: 2s8ljxz.png]

I like it but my problem is that, if we were to have shiny Monsters, they'd need to have more care put into their coloring than using a filter ya know?
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
You know what would be really awesome? If our monsters had multiple shiny forms. I don't know what we'd call it; maybe after Greek letters. Normal color is Alpha, first shiny is Beta, next is Gamma, etc. etc. etc. each rarer than the last, for however many shinies we want per monster. Maybe the rarest would have an entirely new pattern instead of a different palette. I feel like that would add a lot of variety to the game.

Also, I am drooling over that shiny Miroushon. DO WANT.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Wink 
(2015-04-13, 12:22 AM)TexasToast Wrote: You know what would be really awesome? If our monsters had multiple shiny forms. I don't know what we'd call it; maybe after Greek letters. Normal color is Alpha, first shiny is Beta, next is Gamma, etc. etc. etc. each rarer than the last, for however many shinies we want per monster. Maybe the rarest would have an entirely new pattern instead of a different palette. I feel like that would add a lot of variety to the game.

that's an awesome idea Big Grin
pada paaa... i'm loving it
(2015-04-12, 11:23 PM)Knost Wrote: I like it but my problem is that, if we were to have shiny Monsters, they'd need to have more care put into their coloring than using a filter ya know?

Well, they were originally just palette swaps, so it isn't really that bad

(2015-04-13, 12:22 AM)TexasToast Wrote: You know what would be really awesome? If our monsters had multiple shiny forms. I don't know what we'd call it; maybe after Greek letters. Normal color is Alpha, first shiny is Beta, next is Gamma, etc. etc. etc. each rarer than the last, for however many shinies we want per monster. Maybe the rarest would have an entirely new pattern instead of a different palette. I feel like that would add a lot of variety to the game.

That, maybe for each "region"(zone), just like shellos/gastrodon, so you can get the colors you want when the rotation sends it to the respective zone
My first ancient
[Image: daa154e0-1b59-4c7d-ae84-372078000ab3.png]
Al haber gatos no hay ratones
¬_¬
Updated with Giga-Dragonoon, Giga-Nightilisk, and Wargile

P.S:

Made in a different way;

[Image: 2h2juab.png]

Any comments on this new way?
nice man very nice
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
Updated with 2 more giga's. More to come.
some of them looks really good :d
If you don't mind. I'd love to know which of these you like the most. I've used quite a few different ways on these. (:
(2015-04-20, 10:18 PM)zacherymatthews Wrote: If you don't mind. I'd love to know which of these you like the most. I've used quite a few different ways on these. (:

all of them looks nice Smile
Well. Thank you. (: That means a lot!