Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Evolution Methods
I support this idea Wink
going to add all of them expect weather Smile since we don't have weather feature ^^ expect inside battles

• Battles won
  • Battles lost
  • Unique Power range (above or below a certain power, or perhaps a split-evolution based on its type)
  • TP in a stat
  • Box the monster was caught in
How about my ideas :(
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
love it! i have thought about it but never shared my thought on this thanks for bringing it up henrie!!
  [Image: Untitled-1_zps54942308.png]
yayyyyyya Big Grin
i support
[Image: elites33.png]
TR forum most active member
(2012-11-24, 11:19 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: going to add all of them expect weather Smile since we don't have weather feature ^^ expect inside battles

• Battles won
  • Battles lost
  • Unique Power range (above or below a certain power, or perhaps a split-evolution based on its type)
  • TP in a stat
  • Box the monster was caught in
battles lost and won is really dumb because if i have monster that needs to have 250 more wins than defeats i can just battle some weak monsters and get the wins to evolve it therefore not challenging at all.
[Image: ZekromSig.png]

Credits to SparrowHawk
It isn't 'dumb' it is a good idea. You need 250 more battle wins to evolve, that is challenging because you need to win 250 more. Even if you battle low level monster then that would be easier for you to evolve the monster.
(2012-11-24, 03:32 AM)Henrie Wrote:
(2012-11-24, 03:29 AM)Ashenator Wrote: Maybe, also add the Unique Power Type of a monster.
Yeah, that could be another method. I'd want to make a 17-evolution monster for that, though. XD Eevee on crack. *Though Luxcatty would be an amazing candidate for this*
YES.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

This I like