Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Battle page design
Information 
Recently started. It was a total mess so i decided to redesign it before v2 Big Grin

[Image: uTGA3.jpg]
"throw monster box to catch wild monster"

you could change it to 
"throw monster box"
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
i like it Big Grin
awesome, mr.cef Big Grin
I don't see an 'End Battle/Surrender' box?  

If it gets included, could it have an 'Are you sure' response when clicked?

I don't know how many times I accidentally clicked it because my mouse jumped, getting bumped, etc.....

Also don't see the monster's 'gender' listed anywhere.

Nice new look, though!
[Image: 2vru43d.jpg]
(2013-01-20, 02:24 AM)Char02 Wrote: I don't see an 'End Battle/Surrender' box?  

If it gets included, could it have an 'Are you sure' response when clicked?

I don't know how many times I accidentally clicked it because my mouse jumped, getting bumped, etc.....

Also don't see the monster's 'gender' listed anywhere.

Nice new look, though!

it is not finished yet

this time it will be either that way or away from the click area Smile
hey are you gonna take out the little run button deal. Where it dosent let you run sometimes?
"Show this monster detailed" to "Show monster's details"
(2013-01-20, 02:43 AM)Shadow11770 Wrote: hey are you gonna take out the little run button deal. Where it dosent let you run sometimes?

no this is a game mechanic and will remain

(2013-01-20, 03:33 AM)Psywar Wrote: "Show this monster detailed" to "Show monster's details"

thanks will be fixed

also updated images still work in progress
I like the presentation here.  c:  Very clean and crisp.

I agree with Psywar and fj on the wording.  "Throw Monster Box"  and  "Show Monster's Details" sound more proper.
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
The only thing I see that needs to be fixed, is that where you said "Nature:' it's followed by "Ground Mania" which is an ability and not a nature.
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
The colors make me feel like puking a rainbow.
Your life just got better. 

You're welcome.

[Image: k29ed.jpg]
looks great
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
very cool
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRuTIfbAogF0q5m72_V9vb...k-n3aTdBGQ]
Ooooooh.... *drools*
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
Big Grin i like it Tongue
Ringuz is apparently now Aurorile. 
Other than that, it is beautiful.
[Image: FeraligatrSig.png]
LIKE A BOSS

I like it Big Grin I always thought the battle page looked as though someone just threw the buttons on there.
(2013-01-22, 10:28 AM)Defiant Wrote: I like it Big Grin I always thought the battle page looked as though someone just threw the buttons on there.

Same here... It kinda feels like a huge robot page... we need more design or we'll look like AI :/
Constantly dying yet never dead
Looks nice might take abit of time to get used to though.

[Image: 10fdx8l.jpg]
sorry for the absense people

actually i was working on the battle page for a while

i re organized whole page code. the page was 13000+ lines of code and after re organize it is about 6000 lines of code

you can imagine the mess Smile

page is almost finished image updated at first post
(2013-01-27, 01:43 PM)CeFurkan Wrote: sorry for the absense people

actually i was working on the battle page for a while

i re organized whole page code. the page was 13000+ lines of code and after re organize it is about 6000 lines of code

you can imagine the mess Smile

page is almost finished image updated at first post

that is really a lot of stuff just for a battle page wonder how its gonna be now
[Image: tO3jDrM.png]
It looks very nice, but I still don't see monster gender or weather condition....

Also...I noticed there is no 'Select Monster Box/ Throw Monster Box' option. Is that because in this instance you are fighting a NPC owned monster? Or will we have to go through the 'Use Item' button to select a box?
(2013-01-27, 04:29 PM)Char02 Wrote: It looks very nice,  but I still don't see monster gender or weather condition....

Also...I noticed there is no 'Select Monster Box/ Throw Monster Box' option.  Is that because in this instance you are fighting a NPC owned monster?  Or will we have to go through the 'Use Item' button to select a box?

gender removed
though i should add weather

yes monster box hidden because of npc battle
yes thank Allah the page is finished. now time to process fixed move names and do the final update hopefully on test server Smile
Awesome!  Can't wait!!
CeFurkan, you have skill, keep up the good work Big Grin
We had Wogare in this game!? Wow... I've had  that thing in my favorite DA Fakemon since I started playing M3O.... gotta get one then Big Grin
Constantly dying yet never dead