Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A new artist, in-game name is ; Ragnarok wants to make monsters for M30. Since he has not joined forum yet he wanted me to post a thread for him. Here is a link to his deviant art account;

https://serathus.deviantart.com/

Although I am not sure about his ability to make monsters, but going by his pictures on DeviantArt I believe He can do a great job and become good artist for the community!
[Image: gHLfEiG.png]
Click If You Want to become a LEGEND
The Legend Arena Leader for the LEGENDS GUILD
hi Sasori, Thanks for welcoming me. I just play MonsterMMO recently and i really enjoyed playing the game. I really want to play a monster i designed. i want to design my monster with 3 pictures on evolving stages.

ill post a sample monster design.

i still have restrictions so i have to post more before i can link a picture.
do you have a sample ready ?
i just saw your art ragnarok and i say you're good, looking forward to see your monster art and welcome to M30 . . .
wow, they're good. looking forward to your art!
[Image: image]
He who says he can and he who says he can't, are both usually right -Confucius
Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity -Will Smith
Be cool. Be an Akatslowinian -Slow
(2013-03-22, 12:04 AM)Ragnarok Wrote: hi Sasori, Thanks for welcoming me. I just play MonsterMMO recently and i really enjoyed playing the game. I really want to play a monster i designed. i want to design my monster with 3 pictures on evolving stages.

ill post a sample monster design.

i still have restrictions so i have to post more before i can link a picture.

after 2 post you become regular member

i replied you on deviantart please add my skype Smile : monstermmorpg
Is he agreat find or what Cef Wink
First filipino artist:3 (if ever)
Monster MMORPG's first Kpop fan!
Back after more than 12 months of vacation. 
[Image: 2vkc4nq.gif]
*whistles*  Woooooow.  o.O  Already had you on my Dev Watch, Ragnarok.  Been watching you for a long time.  Didn't know that you were into Pokemon games.  Tongue  All the same, welcome!  c:
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Did i snare in a good one henrie ? :3
thanks for welcoming me guys. Ill add you on skype now CeFurcan. What's your DA account Henrie?
Welcome Ragnarok....
The one I've been using for M3O is FishBatDragonThing.  Classy little ditty (absolutely not.  Not even in the slightest.  Tongue )
[Image: MightyenaSig.png]
Welcome Ragnarok!
"If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be"
Welcome to the game, Ragnarok! Judging from a quick skim through your pictures, I can tell that you will be an incredible artist, whether you're redrawing old monsters or adding your own.
WHEN FIRST I APPEAR, I SEEM MYSTERIOUS! But when explained, I'm nothing serious. :3
Find me on deviantART, FanFiction, or YouTube!
Co-Composer of the Monster MMORPG Soundtrack
thanks guys! i created a new stage 1 monster. but i cant post him yet coz i have to got 5 posts before i can post a new thread. i guess i have to post on other thread firsts. CeFuran said i'll make new thread. i watched you on DA Henrie.

i posted my first monster. here is it is https://forum.monstermmorpg.com/Thread-R...er-Designs