Poll: Should we have pvp ranking system
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep as it
66.67%
Add Second Ranking System like elo system
33.33%
Replace the current ranking system for the new pvp ranking system.
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need of a Ranking System
The current ranking system just u getting lot of monster or and money with different kind and u will be on the top easy. 
I don;t mind that but i would like a second ranking system with for pvp like elo system or something of that sort.
Sorry, doesn't have an immediate use for me. Not that I'm saying it's a bad idea.
Plus, you come up with an idea that others have been talking about in game, but why won't you explain your idea.
Elaborate!
In matters of truth and justice, there is no difference between large and small problems.
For issues concerning the treatment of people are all the same.

[Image: Gavel-Outside-w.jpg]
I think cef should add a pvp board for every player where wins and losses are counted. Thats all i would change imo.
This is the signature of Crobbywobby. Nothing more to say.
PvP rank was on at one point, but since the PvP system was not implemented, it was removed, I think it should replace Wild Battle Flee IMHO, that is a useless rank.
.: If The Sky Is Blue... Then I'm A Muffin :.
[Image: stromeleon_sig_01_by_gmc_aniki-d6bgozd.png]
.:My Alt Accounts:.
STROMELEON|DIMAGEM|JAGHOUL|SERPEROR
But I Do Not Play Anymore
Again, maybe this is viable? I need more revisions by different people though. PvP-ers might not have time to go racking up DMS, so a separate rank for PvP alone would really help them.
Constantly dying yet never dead
Remember to enjoy Wordle Italiano Illimitato responsibly and use it as a supplemental tool in your language learning journey https://mywordle.net/wordle-italiano/. It's also beneficial to combine it with other language learning activities, such as reading, listening to Italian audio, and engaging in conversations with native speakers, to further enhance your language skills.
It should be fed back to the game team. Maybe they can fix it.
The article is very interesting and attracts my opinion. With lots of good and additional information. I am waiting for new articles from you. Fnaf security breach is a game that can help you relax and have a good time.