Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice about glasses
So i just got my first glasses today and i'm wondering how to best maintain them.
Anyone got any advice about cleaning, storing, wearing, etc. etc.?
I'd be happy for any advice or info you could provide.

P.S
I look like a nerd Big Grin
[Image: 10ic592.jpg]
Glasses help you with eye sight from mostly far range, close range, and mid range and there good for reading. Clean them every once in a while or they will attract dust
The person that gave you the glasses should've told you.

o-o

When in doubt, google.
The first thing if you don't already have a case for them I would suggest you get one. Second try to find wipes specifically for eye glasses as well as eye glass cleaner. I get mine at the Walgreens near my home but I am sure you can get it at Wal-Mart or a drug store near your home. DO NOT use your clothing, paper towels or regular tissues to clean them, these things may scratch the lenses.
(2013-01-02, 07:23 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: The person that gave you the glasses should've told you.

o-o

When in doubt, google.
I got some info about stuff like not cleaning them in medium tempratured water (idk the english word for it) because they might crack and some warranty info but except from that, nothing.

Thx for the links to Kami.
And Mia i'll do just that (but it will be hard to find Wal-Mart in sweeden lol).
thx guys
I wear glasses :o

I've been wearing glasses since 6th grade now. Some weird magical event thingy messed up my eyes >.> *is now wearing glasses forever..*
(2013-01-02, 08:43 PM)SparrowHawk Wrote: I wear glasses :o

I've been wearing glasses since 6th grade now. Some weird magical event thingy messed up my eyes >.> *is now wearing glasses forever..*
Was this "magical event" perhaps caused by monitors in a dark room?
i believe that's my case :/
I have no idea whatever happened to me that made me wear glasses .-.
I never wore glasses, sorry, cant help you there and anyway if i can see someting, i'll just magnify it using my ice...
[Image: 4ab640cb58ed8813afd342449a09e628.jpg]
 3DS FC: 0103-9714-7767
 Name: Dexter
 Friend Safari: Electric

clean the glasses with a slightly wet rag, but never run it under running water.
idk